d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1185918601861186218633169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,504.69
May 11 2018 11:31am
Quote (Goomshill @ May 11 2018 11:27am)
Im thinking back to the media storm when trump tweeted about trump tower being wiretapped.

i realize he says things that turn out to be true, a lot. but i realize he says things generally, a lot. and i realize he says things that counter other things that he says, that eventually turn out to be true, or untrue, a lot.

he talks a lot. its like the Simpsons, they did a topical show for 20 years and now people think they "predicted everything". the trump thing is weird, no doubt, but its confirmation bias statistically.
Gold: 5,016.77
May 11 2018 11:48am
Quote (Goomshill @ May 11 2018 12:27pm)
Im thinking back to the media storm when trump tweeted about trump tower being wiretapped.

The ones where he blamed Obama for tapping his phones in Trump tower? We've been over this, those tweets were mostly false. The feds monitored Manafort and Trump and co. were picked up incidentally. Maybe there's a lesson there... don't employ criminals.
Gold: 14.88
May 11 2018 11:51am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 11 2018 06:42am)
apparently the Trump regime doesn't think they need to look into his actual story before talking about McCain, not a surprise from the "i prefer my war heroes to not have been captured" group.

TBH i stopped taking the VA and most verterans political opinions seriously when they backed him after that. I was naive enough to think those guys had a code which superseded politics, never again.

Wasting time in a Vietnamese prison camp does nothing to advance the war effort or save lives. What kind of war hero gets stuck in a hole, while real heroes are out in the field dying to save lives and not surrendering to the enemy to be placed in a prison cell.

John McCain can kiss the most well toned part of my ass.
May 11 2018 11:56am
Quote (IceMage @ May 11 2018 09:48am)
The ones where he blamed Obama for tapping his phones in Trump tower? We've been over this, those tweets were mostly false. The feds monitored Manafort and Trump and co. were picked up incidentally. Maybe there's a lesson there... don't employ criminals.

No one takes anything you have to say about this administration seriously. You're blinded by NeverTrump. We know FISA court abuse occurred and we have 100% evidence that state actors are treating administration officials of this presidency much differently than members of otherdl administrations for the same "crimes".

Meanwhile the President defeats ISIS and moves towards peace in Korea.
Gold: 5,016.77
May 11 2018 12:00pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ May 11 2018 12:56pm)
No one takes anything you have to say about this administration seriously. You're blinded by NeverTrump. We know FISA court abuse occurred and we have 100% evidence that state actors are treating administration officials of this presidency much differently than members of otherdl administrations for the same "crimes".

Meanwhile the President defeats ISIS and moves towards peace in Korea.

Cool story bro.
May 11 2018 12:01pm
Quote (IceMage @ May 11 2018 10:00am)
Cool story bro.

"Hopefully Robert Potter will magic Donald Voldemort away just like in my girl books." Icemage, 2017
Gold: 2,617.52
May 11 2018 12:11pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ May 11 2018 02:01pm)
"Hopefully Robert Potter will magic Donald Voldemort away just like in my girl books." Icemage, 2017

SAD!
Gold: 2,504.69
May 11 2018 12:12pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ May 11 2018 11:51am)
Wasting time in a Vietnamese prison camp does nothing to advance the war effort or save lives. What kind of war hero gets stuck in a hole, while real heroes are out in the field dying to save lives and not surrendering to the enemy to be placed in a prison cell.

John McCain can kiss the most well toned part of my ass.

you're a piece of shit

McCain's capture and subsequent imprisonment occurred on October 26, 1967. He was flying his 23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam when his A-4E Skyhawk was shot down by a missile over Hanoi.[35][36] McCain fractured both arms and a leg when he ejected from the aircraft,[37] and nearly drowned after he parachuted into Trúc Bạch Lake. Some North Vietnamese pulled him ashore, then others crushed his shoulder with a rifle butt and bayoneted him.[35] McCain was then transported to Hanoi's main Hỏa Lò Prison, nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton".[36]

Although McCain was seriously wounded and injured, his captors refused to treat him. They beat and interrogated him to get information, and he was given medical care only when the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was a high-ranking admiral.[38] His status as a prisoner of war (POW) made the front pages of major newspapers.[39][40]

McCain spent six weeks in the hospital, where he received marginal care. He had lost 50 pounds (23 kg), was in a chest cast, and his gray hair had turned as white as snow.[35] McCain was sent to a different camp on the outskirts of Hanoi.[41] In December 1967, McCain was placed in a cell with two other Americans who did not expect him to live more than a week.[42] In March 1968, McCain was placed into solitary confinement, where he would remain for two years.[43]

In mid-1968, his father John S. McCain Jr. was named commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater, and the North Vietnamese offered McCain early release[44] because they wanted to appear merciful for propaganda purposes,[45] and also to show other POWs that elite prisoners were willing to be treated preferentially.[44] McCain refused repatriation unless every man taken in before him was also released. Such early release was prohibited by the POWs' interpretation of the military Code of Conduct which states in Article III: “I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy”.[46] To prevent the enemy from using prisoners for propaganda, officers were to agree to be released in the order in which they were captured.[35]

honestly i get you're a permanent edgelord who shouldn't be taken seriously, but i just have one question. How does it feel to know people liked talking you to better when you were on the verge of suicide more than they do now that you're slightly more mentally healthy? does it make you think that the only reason you got talked to at all was because people felt you needed it to not go ahead with it? i sure would.
Gold: 22,164.69
May 11 2018 12:16pm
Quote (IceMage @ May 11 2018 11:48am)

So he cryptically comments about Trump tower being wiretapped. The media roasts him and so do you. We then later piece by piece learn how figures in Trumps inner circle were indeed wiretapped by the Obama administration, how top officials in Obamas inner circle were involved in wiretapping top officials in Trumps inner circle. Quite possibly at Trump Tower proper based on where folks were lodging.

Obvious Trump had some kind of inside knowledge. Did he know the exacts? Did he have any idea of the scope or why? Who tipped him off? We dont know. But he clearly knew more than he let on, and the media had a field day mocking him and revving up the outrage machine. And a year and a half later you're hung up on whether he technically mischaracterized it.
Gold: 22,164.69
May 11 2018 12:20pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 11 2018 12:12pm)
you're a piece of shit

honestly i get you're a permanent edgelord who shouldn't be taken seriously, but i just have one question. How does it feel to know people liked talking you to better when you were on the verge of suicide more than they do now that you're slightly more mentally healthy? does it make you think that the only reason you got talked to at all was because people felt you needed it to not go ahead with it? i sure would.

I think it will be fun to watch the day when Trump is on TV eulogizing McCain and tries to pay his respects, erm, respectfully and presidentially, while TD posts about him sucking cocks in hell like a bunch of shitlords. Will the mods remind them they've always been at peace with Eastasia and clamp down?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1185918601861186218633169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll