d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev1183184185186187703Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,404.67
Jun 8 2022 04:39pm
Quote (Skinned @ 9 Jun 2022 00:13)
Yeah there is no way that there would be resentments due to hand collector Leopold having these guys cut each other up for not making his rubber quotas.

Bullshit. Neighboring Ruanda was the scene of an extremely bloody genocide and subsequent civil war between Tutsi and Hutu in 1994 - and has, in recent years, found a way to make big strides in terms reconciling the two ethnic groups. It is booming (relatively speaking) as a consequence while Congo remains a hopeless shithole. Blaming the distant history isn't an effective deflection when literally the country next door was able to overcome much more recent, genocidal violence between literally the same ethnic groups.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jun 8 2022 04:40pm
Gold: 285.00
Jun 8 2022 04:51pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 8 2022 06:39pm)
Bullshit. Neighboring Ruanda was the scene of an extremely bloody genocide and subsequent civil war between Tutsi and Hutu in 1994 - and has, in recent years, found a way to make big strides in terms reconciling the two ethnic groups. It is booming (relatively speaking) as a consequence while Congo remains a hopeless shithole. Blaming the distant history isn't an effective deflection when literally the country next door was able to overcome much more recent, genocidal violence between literally the same ethnic groups.

The civil war between the Tutsi and Hutu was pretty bad and decades and decades in the making. Afterword so many people dies the entire social order had to be different. How long was France limping after their revolution? And it is definitely a revolution, the leaving of a colonial power, the violent hashing out of much intergenerational trauma long repressed or directed elsewhere, the collapse of an entire social order. No, they didn't get their pre-birth body left but nobody knows what the hell was going on there before the entire Congo was the feudal realm of Leopold the Second.

How many revolutions were there where the population just snapped back into shape dude? How long was Russia fucked up after the Bolsheviks? Khmer Rouge? Shieeet.

I don't think you're appraising the situation very well. I think civilizations that do snap back quickly are the exception, not the rule, and after an entire social order collapses, 25 years isn't a long time. I mean, it was between us and the 80s. That is just a few generations of humans.

So I bullshit your bullshit and say "no u".
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jun 8 2022 05:13pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 9 Jun 2022 00:27)
watch fenderp dodge this somehow

you mean like blackz dodged my question about what specific part of "culture" is responsible for a nation's ability to lift itself out of poverty, or how you dodged providing any evidence for your covid conspiracies?

i don't have to refute his follow-up dogwhistles when he implicitly admits defeat by not even addressing my previous refutation of his moronic and simplistic takes on a whole continent...
Gold: 751.50
Jun 8 2022 05:18pm
Quote (fender @ Jun 9 2022 01:13am)
you mean like blackz dodged my question about what specific part of "culture" is responsible for a nation's ability to lift itself out of poverty, or how you dodged providing any evidence for your covid conspiracies?

i don't have to refute his follow-up dogwhistles when he implicitly admits defeat by not even addressing my previous refutation of his moronic and simplistic takes on a whole continent...

that specific part is called discipline, but good to know you have nothing to counter historic facts
Jun 8 2022 05:26pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 9 Jun 2022 01:18)
that specific part is called discipline, but good to know you have nothing to counter historic facts

that's rather amusing considering i even had to teach you about congo's colonial history, something you clearly weren't aware of when you referenced it first, lol. stick to covid conspiracies, tinfoil karen.
Jun 8 2022 05:43pm
Quote (fender @ Jun 9 2022 01:26am)
that's rather amusing considering i even had to teach you about congo's colonial history, something you clearly weren't aware of when you referenced it first, lol. stick to covid conspiracies, tinfoil karen.

pure conjecture as always

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/seven-blood-clot-deaths-after-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-pdbs53zzx

well known professional wants investigations, but gets shut down by the exact same scumbags who spread fake news about the vaccine

https://www.aerzteblatt.de/nachrichten/126061/Heidelberger-Pathologe-pocht-auf-mehr-Obduktionen-von-Geimpften

and here is the side effect list pfizer wanted to hide for DECADES, once again its the data of the manufacturer

all a tinfoil hat conspiracy of course

i am not even gonna bother with your next response, because you have nothing

advice for any business out there: find npc idiots like fenderp, who will defend and shill your product more than you do, even when it sucks, for free :lol:
Gold: 1,627.69
Warn: 10%
Jun 8 2022 06:04pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Jun 8 2022 04:43pm)

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/seven-blood-clot-deaths-after-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-pdbs53zzx

well known professional wants investigations, but gets shut down by the exact same scumbags who spread fake news about the vaccine

https://www.aerzteblatt.de/nachrichten/126061/Heidelberger-Pathologe-pocht-auf-mehr-Obduktionen-von-Geimpften

and here is the side effect list pfizer wanted to hide for DECADES, once again its the data of the manufacturer

https://abload.de/img/fm3-jpdvuae13srmskg3.jpg

advice for any business out there: find npc idiots like fenderp, who will defend and shill your product more than you do, even when it sucks, for free :lol:

Defending vaccine producers = defending january 6th rioters = defending mass shooters = defending predatory politicians = defending child rapists/murderers etc.
Gold: 4,404.67
Jun 8 2022 06:36pm
Quote (Skinned @ 9 Jun 2022 00:51)
The civil war between the Tutsi and Hutu was pretty bad and decades and decades in the making. Afterword so many people dies the entire social order had to be different. How long was France limping after their revolution? And it is definitely a revolution, the leaving of a colonial power, the violent hashing out of much intergenerational trauma long repressed or directed elsewhere, the collapse of an entire social order. No, they didn't get their pre-birth body left but nobody knows what the hell was going on there before the entire Congo was the feudal realm of Leopold the Second.

How many revolutions were there where the population just snapped back into shape dude? How long was Russia fucked up after the Bolsheviks? Khmer Rouge? Shieeet.

I don't think you're appraising the situation very well. I think civilizations that do snap back quickly are the exception, not the rule, and after an entire social order collapses, 25 years isn't a long time. I mean, it was between us and the 80s. That is just a few generations of humans.

So I bullshit your bullshit and say "no u".

None of this refutes my point that Rwanda next door has dealt with the same collapse/trauma/exploitation far better and has seen significant improvements in terms of peace, safety, economy and governance as a result. The behavior and decisions of a country's people and leaders are more important to its future trajectory than its troubled past. Neither people nor countries are destined to forever remain victims of their circumstances.
Jun 8 2022 06:49pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 9 Jun 2022 01:43)

https://abload.de/img/fm3-jpdvuae13srmskg3.jpg

it's amazing how quickly your little conspiracy collapsed, lol.

remember, you initially claimed that "sudden arrhythmic death syndrome literally didn't even exist prior to the covid vaccines", and immediately got fact checked and ridiculed for that LIE. a reasonable or halfway intelligent person would have noticed that they were just uncritically regurgitating conspiracy-bullshit at that point, been ashamed about being so gullible, and shut up about something they clearly didn't have the slightest clue about. but you're "special" and apparently oblivious to how ridiculous that made you look, so you decided to just gradually downgrade to "obvious cover up of people dying from the vaccine" (again no evidence), to "that one scientists wants more autopsies" (conveniently ignoring that the majority of the scientific community disagrees with his claim that not enough deaths in relation to covid and the vaccines are being investigated - probably all part of the conspiracy, right?), to "there is a long list of possible side effects" (no shit?! that's publicly known and true for literally every single vaccine or even just medication - it's like you don't know the first thing about medical standards)...

so no, the vaccine having a long list of side effects and the odd expert demanding more funding for specific aspects of the pandemic they want to research, or disagreeing with the majority on certain things, are not conspiracies. the whole bullshit you're needlessly adding, the fabrications and baseless speculations, in order to justify your science denial, however is. again, i'm mocking your initial claims and opinions, not what you downgraded to after deservedly being mocked for your conspiranoia...
Jun 8 2022 07:27pm
Quote (fender @ Jun 9 2022 02:49am)
it's amazing how quickly your little conspiracy collapsed, lol.

remember, you initially claimed that "sudden arrhythmic death syndrome literally didn't even exist prior to the covid vaccines", and immediately got fact checked and ridiculed for that LIE. a reasonable or halfway intelligent person would have noticed that they were just uncritically regurgitating conspiracy-bullshit at that point, been ashamed about being so gullible, and shut up about something they clearly didn't have the slightest clue about. but you're "special" and apparently oblivious to how ridiculous that made you look, so you decided to just gradually downgrade to "obvious cover up of people dying from the vaccine" (again no evidence), to "that one scientists wants more autopsies" (conveniently ignoring that the majority of the scientific community disagrees with his claim that not enough deaths in relation to covid and the vaccines are being investigated - probably all part of the conspiracy, right?), to "there is a long list of possible side effects" (no shit?! that's publicly known and true for literally every single vaccine or even just medication - it's like you don't know the first thing about medical standards)...

so no, the vaccine having a long list of side effects and the odd expert demanding more funding for specific aspects of the pandemic they want to research, or disagreeing with the majority on certain things, are not conspiracies. the whole bullshit you're needlessly adding, the fabrications and baseless speculations, in order to justify your science denial, however is. again, i'm mocking your initial claims and opinions, not what you downgraded to after deservedly being mocked for your conspiranoia...

i told you that i am not gonna bother with your incoherent fake arguments

go get the fourth jab buddy
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1183184185186187703Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll