d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev1182183184185186443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 26 2018 01:13pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 26 2018 01:10pm)
that doesn't matter to the sexual misconduct apologists on the right. it's all about smearing any accuser as much as possible - thruth is irrelevant, or 'not the truth'...
shill's task here is to enrich the forum with every single whackjob theory he can find on the_donald and 4chan...

Did you think that I wanted Kavanaugh confirmed? just a yes or no should work to save you some time.

Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 26 2018 01:13pm)
they're definitely real reviews. I've looked up a bunch of names of people on mylife.com and noticed plenty of incorrect bot-trawled data, but no personal/professional/dating reviews on anyone.
I was a bit wary that it might be some scam where it has template-generated reviews with personal data to smear people and convince them to pay them money to scrub their reputation, but there's no signs of that.
Of course, the automated data is either wrong or unconfirmed/dubious. She's definitely not an african-american with 10 kids, but she is 55, worked at IBM, has criminal lawsuits in her record, has tax liens, lives in maryland

Its particularly damning that her personal reviews from years ago including specific allegations that she lied to ruin people's lives. "She'll send you to jail by lying like she did with me." A defamation suit from 2000

interesting? to be sure. any more damning than "i was at a party and ____ and ____ pulled me into a room and _____"? nope.

eyewitness testimony is terrible, but online reviews are in a different world altogether.

i've personally lied on about 30 yelp reviews. why? because you should have put more napkins in the god damn bag and kept your sarcastic tone to yourself "Toni". what kind of heterosexual male thinks spelling their name like that is acceptable anyhow.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Sep 26 2018 01:16pm
Gold: 475.46
Sep 26 2018 01:30pm
Has rapey mc rapenstien caved yet?
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 26 2018 01:31pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 26 2018 01:13pm)
Did you think that I wanted Kavanaugh confirmed? just a yes or no should work to save you some time.

interesting? to be sure. any more damning than "i was at a party and ____ and ____ pulled me into a room and _____"? nope.

eyewitness testimony is terrible, but online reviews are in a different world altogether.

i've personally lied on about 30 yelp reviews. why? because you should have put more napkins in the god damn bag and kept your sarcastic tone to yourself "Toni". what kind of heterosexual male thinks spelling their name like that is acceptable anyhow.

If 6 people over 3 years posted yelp reviews accusing you of sticking your dick in strudels you served, and then you became the spotlight of a national controversy over whether you stuck your dick in a strudel, I'd call the evidence a little more than interesting This is exactly the kind of evidence that I would have expected to show up on Kavanaugh if the accusations against him were real. There should be a trail of corroboration independent of the media furor this week that the autists on the internet dredge up within a matter of hours of the accusations going public.
Sep 26 2018 01:36pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 26 2018 01:31pm)
If 6 people over 3 years posted yelp reviews accusing you of sticking your dick in strudels you served, and then you became the spotlight of a national controversy over whether you stuck your dick in a strudel, I'd call the evidence a little more than interesting This is exactly the kind of evidence that I would have expected to show up on Kavanaugh if the accusations against him were real. There should be a trail of corroboration independent of the media furor this week that the autists on the internet dredge up within a matter of hours of the accusations going public.

i agree in shades. for one thing the "corroborating evidence" isn't apples to apples. you're comparing a situation with internet reviews to a supposed indecent 25 years before internet reviews existed. perhaps if Ford had the internet she'd have facebook messaged a friend or emailed a hotline looking for advice. overall i see this as evidence we shouldn't take the allegations more seriously without more proof provided by her, which i was already prepared to do.

but yeah, if it was online non-anon posts about her, sure. i never take reviews seriously, even if that lying one for jail does stand out a bit.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Sep 26 2018 01:37pm
Gold: 5.77
Sep 26 2018 01:39pm
Quote (Brian_D @ Sep 26 2018 12:30pm)
Has rapey mc rapenstien caved yet?

They may still push him through because of this: http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2018/sep/26/rush-install-kavanaugh-save-trump-dual-sovereignty/

Also,

"A judge making about 200k was able to pay a 92k country club membership joining fee and put a cash down payment (that exceeded his ENTIRE STATED NET WORTH) on a house worth over a million dollars. His name is Brett Kavanaugh. And he was shady AF before anyone knew about Ford." - @Tennesseine

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Sep 26 2018 01:40pm
Sep 26 2018 01:40pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 26 2018 01:36pm)
i agree in shades. for one thing the "corroborating evidence" isn't apples to apples. you're comparing a situation with internet reviews to a supposed indecent 25 years before internet reviews existed. perhaps if Ford had the internet she'd have facebook messaged a friend or called a hotline looking for advice. overall i see this as evidence we shouldn't take the allegations more seriously without more proof provided by her, which i was already prepared to do.

but yeah, if it was online non-anon posts about her, sure. i never take reviews seriously, even if that lying one for jail does stand out a bit.

I don't think its a matter of the credibility of any one given accusation against her, but that it clearly establishes that prior to accusing Kavanaugh, she faced a long history of people accusing her of defamation / lying / being a dirty conniving whore
Maybe you stuck your dick in the other strudels, maybe you didn't, but having that hanging around your neck for years prior to a well publicized incident of pastry-fucking is the world's biggest red flag.

You could dig up hundreds of profiles of random women on that site and find very few such anonymous posts slamming them as lying whores. I'm sure given my life experience it would still be a few even at random, but when those same people are staking out a claim of gang rape solely on their credibility with no other evidence? If all we have is circumstantial, well the weight of circumstantial evidence is 100-1 in Kavanaugh's favor on this claim.

Quote (inkanddagger @ Sep 26 2018 01:39pm)
They may still push him through because of this: http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2018/sep/26/rush-install-kavanaugh-save-trump-dual-sovereignty/

Also,

"A judge making about 200k was able to pay a 92k country club membership joining fee and put a cash down payment (that exceeded his ENTIRE STATED NET WORTH) on a house worth over a million dollars. His name is Brett Kavanaugh. And he was shady AF before anyone knew about Ford."

what makes you think that the liberal jurists on the court are going to side against criminal justice reform that favors civil liberties for defendants by taking a constructionist interpretation of the constitution?
Ginsburg already concurred in Puerto Rico v. Sanchez Valle

This post was edited by Goomshill on Sep 26 2018 01:42pm
Gold: 5.77
Sep 26 2018 01:41pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 26 2018 12:40pm)
I don't think its a matter of the credibility of any one given accusation against her, but that it clearly establishes that prior to accusing Kavanaugh, she faced a long history of people accusing her of defamation / lying / being a dirty conniving whore
Maybe you stuck your dick in the other strudels, maybe you didn't, but having that hanging around your neck for years prior to a well publicized incident of pastry-fucking is the world's biggest red flag.

You could dig up hundreds of profiles of random women on that site and find very few such anonymous posts slamming them as lying whores. I'm sure given my life experience it would still be a few even at random, but when those same people are staking out a claim of gang rape solely on their credibility with no other evidence? If all we have is circumstantial, well the weight of circumstantial evidence is 100-1 in Kavanaugh's favor on this claim.

Wow, you're so credible when it comes to discussing women's issues.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Sep 26 2018 01:42pm
Sep 26 2018 01:45pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Sep 26 2018 01:41pm)

"She's a filthy whore you seeks out married men. She knows she'lol never find a man to marry her or stay with her life no so she throws her slutty self onto married men. I would stay far away from her. Plus she's guarantee to give you a variety of STD's if you fuck her."
"Julie Swetnick is a whore who will go straight to hell for all the horrible things she has done. She's a cheater and a thief and will sell her body to anyone to get what she wants."
"Funny to read her reviews. They are all right. I knew her for many years until I found out the type of monster she is. Yes be careful with deseases like herpes. Don't let her crying and small body fool you. She will ruin your life. I'm telling you. She ruined mine!"
"This woman is the worse piece of shit you'll ever meet. Be very careful. She pretends to be your friend but has different agenda. She'll send you to jail by lying like she did with me."
"She's a slut who will sleep with anyone to get what she wants. She slept with 2 of my friends within 2 days while she worked at IB...M. On the third day she tried to sleep with me even though I'm a happily married man."

Do you believe I have inaccurately represented those quotes as calling her a "dirty conniving whore" / "lying whore"?
Did I accurately recount what other people said about her, timestamped to years ago?
Sep 26 2018 01:46pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Sep 26 2018 01:39pm)

Also,

"A judge making about 200k was able to pay a 92k country club membership joining fee and put a cash down payment (that exceeded his ENTIRE STATED NET WORTH) on a house worth over a million dollars. His name is Brett Kavanaugh. And he was shady AF before anyone knew about Ford." - @Tennesseine

dont clubs often waive fees for influential people like big time judges? ive never been to one, my ancesters weren't massas.

Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 26 2018 01:40pm)

story seemed dead in the water from the start to me. i didn't need more credibility issues from a woman claiming there were serial unreported gang rapes. the story itself is all too much. i will say, if anyone comes forward substantiating their review, in the eye of the public, with evidence that they made it in good faith, then we can extend the past claims of her to this directly. the lying to put in jail one specifically, calling women whores that sleep to get what they want is just normal fodder for society, even if its abnormal for the site.

Quote (inkanddagger @ Sep 26 2018 01:41pm)

oooffff. maybe he needs to put (sic) by them next time....

This post was edited by thesnipa on Sep 26 2018 01:47pm
Gold: 475.46
Sep 26 2018 01:47pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Sep 26 2018 12:39pm)

Also,

Oh im sure they will push him through, no doubt about that. The republican party used to be, at least they called themselves, "The party of law and order" What a fucking pipe dream that was. There is no more law and order, only powerful and weak.

They will let the ladies say their piece and on Friday they will confirm their boy. Gotta get him in before they loose control in NOV.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1182183184185186443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll