d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Mar A Lago Raided By Fbi
Prev1181182183184185233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 31 2022 08:41pm

In what seems like a truly masterful feat, the left abuses the power they've been given.

But... as we all know, the wave always wins. ^^

Gold: 550.00
Aug 31 2022 08:50pm
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 31 2022 07:41pm)
In what seems like a truly masterful feat, the left abuses the power they've been given.

But... as we all know, the wave always wins. ^^

https://i.imgur.com/pRRgpCn.png

That's pretty cool dude. You should make a movement out of it. You could call it the third wave or something.
Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 31 2022 08:52pm
Quote (Sioux @ Aug 31 2022 10:50pm)
That's pretty cool dude. You should make a movement out of it. You could call it the third wave or something.

My one picture crushes the lefties 73 pages of BS.
Deal with it. :)
Gold: 581.37
Aug 31 2022 08:55pm
Quote (thundercock @ Aug 31 2022 08:44pm)
When you don't listen to experts, you end up with churches saying that it's okay to be a faggot even though it's clearly a sin. Experts make mistakes and can be wrong. We should not encourage the dismantling of important institutions when this happens.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I recall you saying that Trump won't be indicted and I think that was the correct take at the time. Now, I don't think there's anyway around it. This is a slam dunk case.

Of course not, it's important that we have both doctors and police. But it's equally important to ensure that they're not corrupt, and political corruption is about as bad as it gets. If i have to second guess my doctor, it undermines much of what was good about the doctor in the first place. And it's very hard for people to buy into law and order if the application of the law is compromised. Wray might have to resign, agents might need to go to jail. It's a small price to pay and they should be happy to do it.

On the case, what would you expect the charges to be?
Gold: 57.00
Aug 31 2022 08:57pm
Quote (KrWWW @ 31 Aug 2022 22:32)
Trump has ruined the republican party, wake up

that was done long time ago.

also in theory (it wont happen) Trump could step aside for good, play kingmaker, give the nod to DeSantis who waits utill 2028 (2024 is a non-starter imo. Americans clearly want 6 more years of horrific inflation and pork barrell). A (D) party with no one on deck is a sitting duck. But that duck will get minimum 80 million votes (few more debt forgiveness here and a permanent eviction moratorium there will do the trick)

Gold: 8,000.00
Aug 31 2022 09:01pm
Quote (excellence @ Aug 31 2022 10:57pm)
that was done long time ago.

also in theory (it wont happen) Trump could step aside for good, play kingmaker, give the nod to DeSantis who waits utill 2028 (2024 is a non-starter imo. Americans clearly want 6 more years of horrific inflation and pork barrell). A (D) party with no one on deck is a sitting duck. But that duck will get minimum 80 million votes (few more debt forgiveness here and a permanent eviction moratorium there will do the trick)

DeSantis trying to become president is what annoys me, I like him as Governor of Florida, and he narrowly won in 2018
Aug 31 2022 09:07pm
Quote (KrWWW @ 31 Aug 2022 23:01)
DeSantis trying to become president is what annoys me, I like him as Governor of Florida, and he narrowly won in 2018

the media is trying to make him President. he narrowly won over a cracked out federally indicted betrayer because of ‘reasons’. that’s how precarious elections can be

i think he’s better off in FL. doing a good job, media makes him out to be a reich winger but never went full crazy on anti vaccines, kept businesses open as best as possible, is less brash than your usually firebrand, and everyone who looooooooves taxes but hates actually paying up wants to move there lol. the normal people (tax paying normal working Americans that live there) who i’ve known for many years are either neutral or positive on him - ancedotal but still

Quote (thundercock @ 31 Aug 2022 20:44)
When you don't listen to experts, you end up with churches saying that it's okay to be a faggot even though it's clearly a sin. Experts make mistakes and can be wrong. We should not encourage the dismantling of important institutions when this happens.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I recall you saying that Trump won't be indicted and I think that was the correct take at the time. Now, I don't think there's anyway around it. This is a slam dunk case.

Quote (bogie160 @ 31 Aug 2022 22:55)
Of course not, it's important that we have both doctors and police. But it's equally important to ensure that they're not corrupt, and political corruption is about as bad as it gets. If i have to second guess my doctor, it undermines much of what was good about the doctor in the first place. And it's very hard for people to buy into law and order if the application of the law is compromised. Wray might have to resign, agents might need to go to jail. It's a small price to pay and they should be happy to do it.

yeah to echo bogie here: indictment for what? having a piece of paper? he just needs to say he didnt know he was supposed to treat it a certain way. there is precedent for this having absolutely zero penalty.

now if said piece of paper is “nuclear secrets” he only needs to say they were to be shared with iran. that is part and parcel of US govt procedure for a long time now. he would have 5 nobel peace prizes lined up if he said this what happened

This post was edited by excellence on Aug 31 2022 09:09pm
Gold: 12,730.67
Aug 31 2022 09:09pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Aug 31 2022 07:55pm)

I don't think the FBI corruption is "as bad as it gets" given that we lived under folks like Hoover. Could it be better? Absolutely.

The charges that Trump might be facing are outlined in the warrant. I wasn't convinced about the obstruction charges until I saw the affidavit and the FBI's filing today. It's possible that his lawyers end up prosecuted as well.
Aug 31 2022 09:15pm
Quote (thundercock @ 31 Aug 2022 23:09)
I don't think the FBI corruption is "as bad as it gets" given that we lived under folks like Hoover. Could it be better? Absolutely.

The charges that Trump might be facing are outlined in the warrant. I wasn't convinced about the obstruction charges until I saw the affidavit and the FBI's filing today. It's possible that his lawyers end up prosecuted as well.

fbi covered up weinstein and nassar activities for a long time in recent years.
also, basically every mass shooter is “known to the authorities”. fbi and nsa definitely have insight into these creatures.

“obstruction” lol obstruction of what exactly. this is the fbi which is part of the intel agency apparatus which looked at a FALSIFIED wmd report and then decided to tell the public “yeah wmd is there”.

yet the fib doesn’t do anything except tell zuckerberg to change the settings on people’s feeds lmao
Gold: 8,000.00
Aug 31 2022 09:18pm
Quote (excellence @ Aug 31 2022 11:07pm)
the media is trying to make him President. he narrowly won over a cracked out federally indicted betrayer because of ‘reasons’. that’s how precarious elections can be

i think he’s better off in FL. doing a good job, media makes him out to be a reich winger but never went full crazy on anti vaccines, kept businesses open as best as possible, is less brash than your usually firebrand, and everyone who looooooooves taxes but hates actually paying up wants to move there lol. the normal people (tax paying normal working Americans that live there) who i’ve known for many years are either neutral or positive on him - ancedotal but still

yeah to echo bogie here: indictment for what? having a piece of paper? he just needs to say he didnt know he was supposed to treat it a certain way. there is precedent for this having absolutely zero penalty.

now if said piece of paper is “nuclear secrets” he only needs to say they were to be shared with iran. that is part and parcel of US govt procedure for a long time now. he would have 5 nobel peace prizes lined up if he said this what happened

it's because of how bad Trump has been and all the others became his bitch
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1181182183184185233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll