d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev1181182183184185703Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 751.50
Jun 8 2022 07:40am
Quote (fender @ Jun 8 2022 03:18pm)
so all you have is a term that you falsely claimed didn't exist before covid, a pathologist who demands "proper investigation" of deaths after the jab (which is already happening), and the strong desire to make up something bad about the covid vaccine.

who is "sabotaging" investigations into people's deaths, and how?
who is "covering up" what exactly?
what evidence is there for your claim that people are dying from the vaccine?

i gave you multiple chances to provide any kind of meaningful evidence, and all you came up with are ridiculously transparent lies, conspiracy theories, youtube comment sections, and backpedals...

i gave your lazy ass more than i intended, your stupid wannabe smartass questions just show that you are not interested in a discussion

people have died from the jabs as i already told you and you know it as well (btw, its in pfizers own data as well rofl)

have fun with the fourth jab buddy
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jun 8 2022 07:50am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 8 Jun 2022 15:40)
i gave your lazy ass more than i intended, your stupid wannabe smartass questions just show that you are not interested in a discussion

people have died from the jabs as i already told you and you know it as well (btw, its in pfizers own data as well rofl)

have fun with the fourth jab buddy

so where is the "cover up" then? where is the "sabotaging" of investigations? we know there are certain small risks connected to the vaccines because (am i really surprised you don't know even the basics of any vaccination? nah) that's how they trigger your immune system. your claim was some kind of cover up, you even lied about a term, got fact checked into oblivion (any normal person would have dropped their tinfoil at that point and disappeared in shame, but you're "special"), and now you can't even provide any evidence for this massive conspiracy across multiple vaccines, including the entirety of every country's health care system?

pathetic, lol. at least you're beginning to realise how ridiculous you sound, karen.
Gold: 251.37
Jun 8 2022 08:24am
Quote (fender @ Jun 7 2022 10:26pm)
learn to read. the likes of africa, south america, india, the middle east, southeast asia... being exploited for their resources for centuries, and that being a major factor for the current distribution of wealth, is a FACT. no amount of stawmanning or moronic speculation can refute that.

i don't (know) a single intelligent person who, confronted with such an easily understandable truth, would read that and think this suggests that every one of those regions would be equally wealthy otherwise - it doesn't even begin to make sense. it's just a dumb person's transparent attempt do deflect / dowplay the west's colonial legacy.

here's the crayon version: those regions would be significantly better off, while europe and north america would be less wealthy. there would be a much smaller wealth and power gap. stop being a dishonest little hack.

Of course they wouldn't be better off without Western advancements in farming, medicine, and industry. Have you ever opened a history book?
Jun 8 2022 08:48am
Quote (bogie160 @ 8 Jun 2022 16:24)
Of course they wouldn't be better off without Western advancements in farming, medicine, and industry. Have you ever opened a history book?

based on previous advancements in agriculture, maths, medicine, astronomy... made in the middle east... and so on...

another transparent deflection attempt. no matter where you pivot, you can't escape the basic truth which is that without those centuries of global colonialism and exploitation those regions would be significantly better off, while europe and north america would be less wealthy. there would be a much smaller wealth and power gap.
Jun 8 2022 08:58am
Quote (fender @ Jun 8 2022 03:50pm)
so where is the "cover up" then? where is the "sabotaging" of investigations? we know there are certain small risks connected to the vaccines because (am i really surprised you don't know even the basics of any vaccination? nah) that's how they trigger your immune system. your claim was some kind of cover up, you even lied about a term, got fact checked into oblivion (any normal person would have dropped their tinfoil at that point and disappeared in shame, but you're "special"), and now you can't even provide any evidence for this massive conspiracy across multiple vaccines, including the entirety of every country's health care system?

pathetic, lol. at least you're beginning to realise how ridiculous you sound, karen.

i have more vaccinations than you buddy, but thanks for the lecture

you are literally the vanguard of the cover up by denying severe side effects, blood clots, auto immune disease like guillaume barre, myocarditis, the pfizer paper with DOZENS additional severe side effects

the j&j and astrazeneca garbage was so bad that almost no one uses it anymore

i suggest you go to the families of especially women who suffered blood clots and then you tell them its all a conspiracy

what a garbage human being you are, no compassion at all

Jun 8 2022 09:05am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 8 Jun 2022 16:58)
i have more vaccinations than you buddy, but thanks for the lecture

you are literally the vanguard of the cover up by denying severe side effects, blood clots, auto immune disease like guillaume barre, myocarditis, the pfizer paper with DOZENS additional severe side effects

the j&j and astrazeneca garbage was so bad that almost no one uses it anymore

i suggest you go to the families of especially women who suffered blood clots and then you tell them its all a conspiracy

what a garbage human being you are, no compassion at all

bahaha, so you just moved the goalpost from "cover up", from "sabotaging investigations", to well documented and publicised side effects for a tiny minority of people, heavily outweighed by the protective benefits of a vaccination? no more conspiracies, huh? funny how quickly your whole bullshit crumbled once you were fact checked into the stone age and asked to provide any kind of evidence for your moronic claims... you tinfoil karens are indeed very "special"...

Jun 8 2022 09:20am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jun 8 2022 04:24pm)

the opposite of what fenderp says is true.

colonial powers would have better off building in their own countries instead of fighting costly wars overseas for some fancy luxury articles

its not a coincidence that the german empire with by far the shortest colonial time was suddenly the number 1 power on the continent
Jun 8 2022 09:47am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 8 Jun 2022 17:20)
the opposite of what fenderp says is true.

colonial powers would have better off building in their own countries instead of fighting costly wars overseas for some fancy luxury articles

its not a coincidence that the german empire with by far the shortest colonial time was suddenly the number 1 power on the continent

by that 'logic', non-colonial powers should have been even more "powerful" than germany. the mighty polaks for example. trying to deny the massive amount of resources that countries like spain, portugal, france, the uk, the netherlands, belgium, germany... extracted from their colonies, and even more importantly, what devastating impact that had for said colonies, is just historical illiteracy. and let's not even start with the trans-atlantic slave trade that laid the foundation for america's prosperity...
Gold: 413.69
Jun 8 2022 10:18am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jun 8 2022 01:55am)
https://i.imgur.com/3QTcfTB.jpg

[ trickle down joke pic ]

Obama believed in trickle down. he literally bailed out the banks instead of the people, arguing that the effects will trickle down to the masses. the left loves trickle down when their guy does it.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 8 2022 10:23am
Quote (Kuggergug @ 8 Jun 2022 16:18)
the left loves trickle down when their guy does it.

I don't think so, yet seems you don't know what the left is... We do here, in EU.

https://wir2022.wid.world/
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1181182183184185703Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll