d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev1181182183184185443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 26 2018 11:41am
So I'm trying to delve into whatever scant details her statement has
She graduated high school in 1980, so she'd be a 20 year old at community college and attending house parties with 17-18 year old boys on the opposite side of the city, nowhere near her campus
And she does not actually allege that either Mark Judge or Kavanaugh gang raped her, but that they were present when she was gang raped and witnessed them 'waiting' for trains on other days or attempting to lure women- and yet she doesn't name those who gang raped her. Somehow, her memory has selectively identified two people who didn't victimize her and doesn't know details of her own assault, but only the two people who were named in the media, and only the 'beach week' that was already available from the yearbook Kavanaugh had shared with democrats in the senate judiciary committee?

whats the endgame here, whats the plan, who dies on this hill?
If they had even a single shred of evidence to corroborate their claims for any of the accusers, republicans would drop Kavanaugh in a heartbeat. Yet the democrats keep pushing wilder and wilder accusations without anything to back them up

We are on the precipice of the event horizon of politicization cranked up to infinity. There has never been any precedent for this. We flew right past clarence thomas and into the orbit of the moon and now we're hurtling towards... what?

This post was edited by Goomshill on Sep 26 2018 11:43am
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 26 2018 12:00pm
as I said: if there were really serial gang rapings going on, then, even with drugs involved, at least some of the victims must have noticed it and filed reports to the police. if no such reports can be found in the records, then I'm calling bullshit on this latest accusation.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Sep 26 2018 12:01pm
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 26 2018 12:07pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Sep 26 2018 12:00pm)
as I said: if there were really serial gang rapings going on, then, even with drugs involved, at least some of the victims must have noticed it and filed reports to the police. if no such reports can be found in the records, then I'm calling bullshit on this latest accusation.

i have to agree, serial rapings can slide. roofied drinks get written off as "i got too drunk to consent or say no and/or i dont remember if i consented or said no". then rumors of "dont go to the football frat and buy a cup from them" start up but end there.

but gang rapes cause severe physical consequences. unless this is the first gang in recorded history to all have micro penises and a careful application of long lasting lubricant. gang raping a woman might be the most abhorrent thing i can think of, the physical consequences of that can be lifelong.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Sep 26 2018 12:08pm
Sep 26 2018 12:28pm
also her resume that got scrubbed;
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxZQeV01N5twYm1uMzBMOVY5bXc

so that's definitely her getting sued by Webtrends in 2000, a couple months after she stopped working there

also she has a $40,000 tax liens in DC. A huge debt and previously sued for defamation
wonder how long avenatti will wait before posting the GoFundMe link...

This post was edited by Goomshill on Sep 26 2018 12:32pm
Sep 26 2018 12:48pm
holy fuck it gets better:
http://archive.is/Htw6s
these are timestamped personals reviews, all from before she got national attention, ignoring the 3 people who posted today after her name came out:

Anonymous
Dating Review posted on: Aug 29, 2018
She's a filthy whore you seeks out married men. She knows she'lol never find a man to marry her or stay with her life no so she throws her slutty self onto married men. I would stay far away from her. Plus she's guarantee to give you a variety of STD's if you fuck her.

Anonymous
Personal Review posted on: Jun 8, 2018
She gave me herpes...

Anonymous
Personal Review posted on: May 15, 2018
great personality and very smart. easy to talk to.

Anonymous
Personal Review posted on: Oct 18, 2017
Funny to read her reviews. They are all right. I knew her for many years until I found out the type of monster she is. Yes be careful with deseases like herpes. Don't let her crying and small body fool you. She will ruin your life. I'm telling you. She ruined mine!

Anonymous
Personal Review posted on: Jun 18, 2017
This woman is the worse piece of shit you'll ever meet. Be very careful. She pretends to be your friend but has different agenda. She'll send you to jail by lying like she did with me.

Anonymous
Personal Review posted on: May 5, 2016
Julie Swetnick is a whore who will go straight to hell for all the horrible things she has done. She's a cheater and a thief and will sell her body to anyone to get what she wants.

Professional Review posted on: Nov 27, 2015
She's a slut who will sleep with anyone to get what she wants. She slept with 2 of my friends within 2 days while she worked at IB...M. On the third day she tried to sleep with me even though I'm a happily married man.

I don't think I'm getting rused here, the comment about "While she worked at IBM" is too specific to be some kind of artificially generated message by a scam site.
Her resume lists her working at IBM in 11/1/2014 — 5/31/2015, and the scathing review was posted 11/27/2015

This post was edited by Goomshill on Sep 26 2018 12:51pm
Gold: 83.30
Sep 26 2018 12:57pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 26 2018 06:48pm)
holy fuck it gets better:
http://archive.is/Htw6s
these are timestamped personals reviews, all from before she got national attention, ignoring the 3 people who posted today after her name came out:

I don't think I'm getting rused here, the comment about "While she worked at IBM" is too specific to be some kind of artificially generated message by a scam site.
Her resume lists her working at IBM in 11/1/2014 — 5/31/2015, and the scathing review was posted 11/27/2015

Anonymous people calling someone a slut is literally just nothing.

Find something more substantial whilst you're digging around.
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 26 2018 01:08pm
Quote (balrog66 @ Sep 26 2018 12:57pm)

basically this. these "reviews" read like the facebook wall of a 14 year old girl that killer herself from cyberbullying.

"she's a slut, gave me herpes. and fucked the whole football team" [autopsy shows she died a virgin without herpes]
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 26 2018 01:10pm
Quote (balrog66 @ 26 Sep 2018 19:57)

that doesn't matter to the sexual misconduct apologists on the right. it's all about smearing any accuser as much as possible - thruth is irrelevant, or 'not the truth'...
shill's task here is to enrich the forum with every single whackjob theory he can find on the_donald and 4chan...
Sep 26 2018 01:13pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 26 2018 01:08pm)
basically this. these "reviews" read like the facebook wall of a 14 year old girl that killer herself from cyberbullying.

"she's a slut, gave me herpes. and fucked the whole football team" [autopsy shows she died a virgin without herpes]

they're definitely real reviews. I've looked up a bunch of names of people on mylife.com and noticed plenty of incorrect bot-trawled data, but no personal/professional/dating reviews on anyone.
I was a bit wary that it might be some scam where it has template-generated reviews with personal data to smear people and convince them to pay them money to scrub their reputation, but there's no signs of that.
Of course, the automated data is either wrong or unconfirmed/dubious. She's definitely not an african-american with 10 kids, but she is 55, worked at IBM, has criminal lawsuits in her record, has tax liens, lives in maryland

Its particularly damning that her personal reviews from years ago including specific allegations that she lied to ruin people's lives. "She'll send you to jail by lying like she did with me." A defamation suit from 2000
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1181182183184185443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll