d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1180181182183184307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 16 2023 11:36pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 16 2023 10:32pm)
When Christians do bad stuff they are conveniently become non Christians in an argument. When anyone else does bad stuff it's also non Christian sinners.
Whenever something good happens even if a non Christian who does it, then it's always the Lord made it happen.
Example a doctor performs a successful operation it's all god's work. When children die of some preventative disease it's always people's fault for wicked ways, "God" conveniently is NEVER around when bad shit happens. When anything good happens God is there to take ALL the credit.

Everyone see a pattern?
This is called turbo simping for a deity don't fall for this nonsense. Another reason why Christianity is a lie.

2 Corinthians 4:4
New Living Translation

4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 16 2023 11:44pm

Let me justify bible nonsense with more nonsense - Christian apologists (simps)
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 17 2023 01:04am
Quote (addone @ Jul 16 2023 10:44pm)
https://i.ibb.co/pP4mFMX/images-32.jpg

Let me justify bible nonsense with more nonsense - Christian apologists (simps)

satan wanted his own godhood, like 'atheists
Gold: 0.00
Jul 17 2023 02:41am
Quote (addone @ Jul 16 2023 08:37pm)
Why are you still talking? You were proven wrong and evidence was provided. End of story, man up no one wants to hear you cry like a sore loser.

Now you made another claim without proof or explanation. "you yourself is evidence of God"
You need to explain how, the connection some way that demonstrates that. I can write on the napkin that you were created by aliens. By your logic I can claim you are proof because it's written on the napkin.
This is circular reasoning fallacy. "Oh look everybody I found this ancient scroll that says God is a goat that walks on hind legs and he made people out his nutsack. It mentions a few real places so it must be true because it says it. Let's make a religion out of it yay!"

Oh you mean this:

Wrong! You don't have dick. None of the original material exists all there is copies of copies. Learn to question your beliefs as you are displaying increasing levels of ignorance. Do better!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_manuscript

You are very easily fooled. Even strong evidence provided you will run and find the first link, even a Wikipedia link and claim that to be the godly source over the many references I provided. You simply are unable to understand because you do not have the Holy Spirit. You are completely blind.

Science has no explanation how life could have possibly arisen by accidental naturalistic means. By definition that makes you super natural and evidence for the creator God.

Go ahead and write on that napkin. See what happens.

Quote (addone @ Jul 17 2023 03:32pm)
When Christians do bad stuff they are conveniently become non Christians in an argument. When anyone else does bad stuff it's also non Christian sinners.
Whenever something good happens even if a non Christian who does it, then it's always the Lord made it happen.
Example a doctor performs a successful operation it's all god's work. When children die of some preventative disease it's always people's fault for wicked ways, "God" conveniently is NEVER around when bad shit happens. When anything good happens God is there to take ALL the credit.

Everyone see a pattern?
This is called turbo simping for a deity don't fall for this nonsense. Another reason why Christianity is a lie.

https://i.ibb.co/k4TnzTy/images-31.jpg

Yes I do see a pattern. All good things come from God. If you take God away from the equation then bad shit will happen.

Hell is described as separation from God.

Adam and Eve were in the garden in the presence of God. When they sinned they were banished from the garden and thus no longer in the presence of God.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 17 2023 03:32am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 17 2023 08:41pm)
Oh you mean this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sILTe4ekqVo

You are very easily fooled. Even strong evidence provided you will run and find the first link, even a Wikipedia link and claim that to be the godly source over the many references I provided. You simply are unable to understand because you do not have the Holy Spirit. You are completely blind.

Science has no explanation how life could have possibly arisen by accidental naturalistic means. By definition that makes you super natural and evidence for the creator God.

Go ahead and write on that napkin. See what happens.

Yes I do see a pattern. All good things come from God. If you take God away from the equation then bad shit will happen.

Hell is described as separation from God.

Adam and Eve were in the garden in the presence of God. When they sinned they were banished from the garden and thus no longer in the presence of God.

Where did I say wiki is godly source? Literally where? You are coping so hard right now its actually sad. Just stop

Now you are saying that I am unable to understand because I don't have holy spirit? What the actual fuck?
This we have to explore further. I have questions because you are going off to another tangent.

1. What is holy spirit? Is this some kind of a ghost?
2. How do you "get" it? Do you catch it in a pokeball or do you need a trap like ghost busters?
3. Do you have it and how can you tell that I don't already have it?

Lastly how do you tell if it's God or Satan, or Buddha or none of the above? I want to have magic powers like you.

This post was edited by addone on Jul 17 2023 03:38am
Gold: 10.00
Jul 17 2023 05:17pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 17 Jul 2023 00:52)
your best argument is an imaginary 'zeus test you give me a failing grade on.............

chump thinks hitler was a christian........ a person is defined by their actions and that is what makes them what they are, you just need hitler to be christian

Lying in two categories repeatedly is a great way to simultaneously demonstrate your desperation and ensure your eternal defeat in the discussion.
Gold: 10.00
Jul 17 2023 05:21pm
Quote (CPK001 @ 17 Jul 2023 04:41)
Oh you mean this:Science has no explanation how life could have possibly arisen by accidental naturalistic means. By definition that makes you super natural and evidence for the creator God.

That is a perfect demonstration of your ignorance of multiple scientific fields. Hypothesis for abiogenesis exist and have solid standing. Much much more solid than the magic made from dirt bullshit a christian claims.
Gold: 2,075.69
Jul 17 2023 06:21pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 17 2023 12:04am)
satan wanted his own godhood, like 'atheists

Correct
Jul 17 2023 06:22pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 17 2023 02:32am)
Where did I say wiki is godly source? Literally where? You are coping so hard right now its actually sad. Just stop

Now you are saying that I am unable to understand because I don't have holy spirit? What the actual fuck?
This we have to explore further. I have questions because you are going off to another tangent.

1. What is holy spirit? Is this some kind of a ghost?
2. How do you "get" it? Do you catch it in a pokeball or do you need a trap like ghost busters?
3. Do you have it and how can you tell that I don't already have it?

Lastly how do you tell if it's God or Satan, or Buddha or none of the above? I want to have magic powers like you.

You're a good man and the Holy Spirit resides in you - you need only open your heart to it
Jul 17 2023 06:23pm
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 17 2023 04:21pm)
That is a perfect demonstration of your ignorance of multiple scientific fields. Hypothesis for abiogenesis exist and have solid standing. Much much more solid than the magic made from dirt bullshit a christian claims.

Incorrect - there is no hypothesis for abiogenesis. The best people have come up with is shocking a bunch of C, N, O, and H atoms in a vial and trying to get them to form simple amino acids.

I'd like you to educate me on a single hypothesis for abiogenesis that has a solid standing
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1180181182183184307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll