d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev1180181182183184703Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jun 8 2022 01:11am
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 8 2022 11:05am)
Europeans and Americans are funny. They go all over the entire world, find anything of value, take it to North America and Europe, make places they've conquered shitholes until they recover from being pillaged, then get mad when the people from those places go to where their wealth is.

Mind boggling.

We live rent free in your foreign little head. Lmk when you stop obsessing over what we do. No one is interested in your troglodyte village in Kazakhstan sry.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 8 2022 02:55am

Quote (HeLiCaL @ 8 Jun 2022 05:08)
we mustREPLACEproud left-wing pedophiles
https://i.imgur.com/y2j5twH.jpg

Wtf is that, seek hekp
Gold: 0.69
Jun 8 2022 03:52am
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 7 2022 04:05pm)
Europeans and Americans are funny. They go all over the entire world, find anything of value, take it to North America and Europe, make places they've conquered shitholes until they recover from being pillaged, then get mad when the people from those places go to where their wealth is.

Mind boggling.

what are you going to do?
i say its the elites that are the ones that go all over the world doing what your talking about. the very same elite you find at the top of the leftie power structure. they seem to be primarily european? and then american.
is it not funny that the lefties are serving what they claim to fight against?

you ever hear of the jefferson warning about international banking? that they pose a greater danger to america than any standing army.

The Federal Reserve System is the central banking system of the United States of America. It was created on December 23, 1913
President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act in December 1913, a democrat...........of course

who do you think runs the federal reserve? was america sold out?
Gold: 285.00
Jun 8 2022 05:07am
Quote (addone @ Jun 8 2022 03:11am)
We live rent free in your foreign little head. Lmk when you stop obsessing over what we do. No one is interested in your troglodyte village in Kazakhstan sry.

Says one of the dumbest people here to one of the smartest. Hell yeah.

Probably not the only rent I'm subsidizing of yours lol.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 8 2022 05:10am
Gold: 22,164.69
Jun 8 2022 05:11am
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 8 2022 06:07am)
Says one of the dumbest people here to one of the smartest.

numerous and fastest neural connections
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jun 8 2022 05:23am
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 8 2022 11:07pm)
Says one of the dumbest people here to one of the smartest. Hell yeah.

Probably not the only rent I'm subsidizing of yours lol.

U smart. U almost can tell wats woman. Me dumb me still live in cave with rocks free rent head haha frothy mouthy. Clappy cheeks of Leftoidy erry day.
Gold: 751.50
Jun 8 2022 05:24am
Quote (fender @ Jun 8 2022 05:12am)
so people die from the vaccine and it's "covered up" by using a term that you falsely claimed "literally didn't exist" (and got fact checked into oblivion, lol)? that would be devastating if true. what do you base that allegation on? actual statistical evidence? scientific sources? experts in the field? or youtube comment sections and your desperate wish to retroactively justify your selfish decision not to get the covid shot, karen?

regarding your usual racist dogwhistles and utter lack of historical knowledge (absurdly trying to equate a war in a region with centuries of resource / population drain, occupation, foreign rule, utter destruction of societal structures and cultures, no rebuilding efforts that even closely match the level of destruction...), just let it go. you know you have no leg to stand on challenging my claim, you will only display your ugly racist self without making any valid historical arguments.

the pathologist peter schirmacher for example demands a proper investigation of deaths that occur after people getting the jab

however efforts like that are actively sabotaged for some reason.....why? forgot things like astrazeneca bloodclots already?

its kinda cute how you still talk about a "selfish" decision that needs a justification

you probably still believe the "protect others with the jab" narrative which is the biggest lie in the 21st century so far

i made plenty of historical arguments that you just ignore and in fact i am the good guy here for telling people whats up, they need the truth and not a victim mindset

people like you have no real interest in helping or making things better, because you need misery for your virtue signaling and your eternal guilt cult

Gold: 285.00
Jun 8 2022 06:05am
Quote (addone @ Jun 8 2022 07:23am)
U smart. U almost can tell wats woman. Me dumb me still live in cave with rocks free rent head haha frothy mouthy. Clappy cheeks of Leftoidy erry day.

When was the last time a women let you touch her? Consensually I mean. Because you are not clapping cheeks bro lol. With your attitude it is obvious that you haven't had any since you fell out of one.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jun 8 2022 07:18am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 8 Jun 2022 13:24)
the pathologist peter schirmacher for example demands a proper investigation of deaths that occur after people getting the jab

however efforts like that are actively sabotaged for some reason.....why? forgot things like astrazeneca bloodclots already?

its kinda cute how you still talk about a "selfish" decision that needs a justification

you probably still believe the "protect others with the jab" narrative which is the biggest lie in the 21st century so far

i made plenty of historical arguments that you just ignore and in fact i am the good guy here for telling people whats up, they need the truth and not a victim mindset

people like you have no real interest in helping or making things better, because you need misery for your virtue signaling and your eternal guilt cult

so all you have is a term that you falsely claimed didn't exist before covid, a pathologist who demands "proper investigation" of deaths after the jab (which is already happening), and the strong desire to make up something bad about the covid vaccine.

who is "sabotaging" investigations into people's deaths, and how?
who is "covering up" what exactly?
what evidence is there for your claim that people are dying from the vaccine?

i gave you multiple chances to provide any kind of meaningful evidence, and all you came up with are ridiculously transparent lies, conspiracy theories, youtube comment sections, and backpedals...
Gold: 0.69
Jun 8 2022 07:34am
Quote (fender @ Jun 8 2022 06:18am)
so all you have is a term that you falsely claimed didn't exist before covid, a pathologist who demands "proper investigation" of deaths after the jab (which is already happening), and the strong desire to make up something bad about the covid vaccine.

who is "sabotaging" investigations into people's deaths, and how?
who is "covering up" what exactly?
what evidence is there for your claim that people are dying from the vaccine?

i gave you multiple chances to provide any kind of meaningful evidence, and all you came up with are ridiculously transparent lies, conspiracy theories, youtube comment sections, and backpedals...

is he lying?
EXPOSED !! PFIZER CEO SAYS IT’S THEIR DREAM TO REDUCE THE POPULATION BY 50 PERCENT IN 2023 !!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/rUcdyWOPejkT/
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1180181182183184703Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll