d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Mar A Lago Raided By Fbi
Prev1179180181182183233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,273.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 31 2022 12:14pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Aug 31 2022 06:50am)
lmfao FBI got exposed for rigging the 2020 election by zuckerberg, how leftist idiots have not entered suicide watch yet & still posting here? :rofl:

Lol. Rigged election because of limiting another stupid hunter biden laptop story.

Got it.
Gold: 5,273.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 31 2022 12:14pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Aug 29 2022 05:14pm)
Facebook censored the Hunter Biden laptop story because of possible “misinformation” The story turned out to be true

A courtesy they never gave Trump when it came to “misinformation” despite it being actual misinformation.

The FBI reached out to FB claiming there’s some “misinformation” coming out about Hunter Biden’s laptop. The story turned out to be true

A courtesy they never gave to Trump when it came to “misinformation” despite it being actual disinformation.

I am jacks complete lack of surprise at individuals losing faith in these institutions

What misinformation about Trump do you speak of?

Hunter never ran for potus. Fyi

This post was edited by said_aouita on Aug 31 2022 12:17pm
Gold: 550.00
Aug 31 2022 12:27pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Aug 31 2022 03:50am)
lmfao FBI got exposed for rigging the 2020 election by zuckerberg, how leftist idiots have not entered suicide watch yet & still posting here? :rofl:

Cope harder chud
Gold: 561.37
Aug 31 2022 12:58pm
Quote (said_aouita @ Aug 31 2022 02:14pm)
Lol. Rigged election because of limiting another stupid hunter biden laptop story.

Got it.

It looks like the FBI worked to manipulate Facebook into suppressing a story critical of Biden by alleging, without evidence, that the laptop story was akin to 2016 Russian propaganda.

Did that change the outcome of the 2020 election? I'm not sure it matters. Credibility takes a long time to build, and can be destroyed in short order. The FBI's conduct over the past 6 years has done catastrophic damage to the credibility of American institutions.

Quote (said_aouita @ Aug 31 2022 02:14pm)
What misinformation about Trump do you speak of?

Hunter never ran for potus. Fyi

The laptop emails implicate Biden directly as the "Big Man" receiving 10% of proceeds of an influence peddling scheme involving Chinese oligarchs and business magnates, all of whom are connected to the ruling party. Biden and Hunter's finances are also linked, with Hunter at various points paying the bills for his father. Money to one can therefore be seen as money to the other.

This has never been about Hunter Biden, we already know he's a worthless human being, and that Joe by extension is a moron for thinking that Hunter Biden has any redeemable qualities whatsoever. It is about the rampant corruption within the Biden family, which both involves Joe and could not have taken place without his explicit consent.
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 31 2022 01:48pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Aug 31 2022 01:58pm)
The FBI's conduct over the past 6 years has done catastrophic damage to the credibility of American institutions.

GOOD. these same institutions flooded the ghetto with guns and drugs to justify overpolicing, imported the drugs into the country from cartels, and set up the cartels and connections with their countrys' governments. they've carried out assassinations, have secret blacksites for torture and infinite detention, etc. They are and have always been utter shit.
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 31 2022 02:53pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ Aug 31 2022 11:15am)
Note the "TK" classification marker on some of those documents. TK = Talent Keyhole, which is intelligence acquired by spy satellites or planes. And this stuff was just put in boxes along with framed Time covers.

https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/status/1564841212338507776

Yeah, and the search warrant already revealed markings that indicates human intelligence, and other markers.

I think the speculation about what Trump could've had is counterproductive though. Trump didn't have to have the names of spies or blueprints for nuclear weapons technology for this to be a big deal.

Of course, that's where the cult is going to land eventually. That even though the documents were secret, top secret, and above top secret, they weren't actually anything serious, so Trump stealing, mishandling, and withholding them shouldn't matter. Or they'll say "but Hillary!", even though the cases are not the same(although they are similar in some ways).
Aug 31 2022 02:59pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Aug 31 2022 02:58pm)
It looks like the FBI worked to manipulate Facebook into suppressing a story critical of Biden by alleging, without evidence, that the laptop story was akin to 2016 Russian propaganda.

I haven't watched Rogan in years, but I watched most of the Zuckerberg interview, and it was very good. The right seems to interpret what he said as "when the Hunter laptop story came out, the FBI showed up and told us it's Russian disinformation", whereas I think Zuckerberg was saying that the FBI approached Facebook before the election, and said they should be on the lookout for foreign actors releasing misinformation or disinformation, and then when the Hunter laptop story came out, the prior warning influenced their behavior. Of course, Facebook was sensitive to this sort of thing because of what happened in 2016. Also, let's remember the story sounded completely ridiculous. Hunter's laptop was left at a repair shop, and it ended up in the hands of Rudy Giuliani?

Unless I'm missing some news story, I'm 99% sure my perspective is right on this point.

This post was edited by IceMage on Aug 31 2022 03:01pm
Gold: 57.00
Aug 31 2022 05:48pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 31 Aug 2022 15:48)
GOOD. these same institutions flooded the ghetto with guns and drugs to justify overpolicing, imported the drugs into the country from cartels, and set up the cartels and connections with their countrys' governments. they've carried out assassinations, have secret blacksites for torture and infinite detention, etc. They are and have always been utter shit.

but now we are to believe them? they should have been written off after they tried to strong-arm MLK Jr.

sitting on evidence of the crimes of weinsten and nassar etc. for years is even more shameful when coupled with the unforgivable actions you mentioned.

that said whatever Trump did or didn’t do, he made the wrong move. he should have said he ‘didn’t know’ and he meant no harm. that has worked for every other politician since the dawn of the FBI (Nixon admitted guilt). hell slick Willie redefined words on national television and to a grand jury (this after sacking the FIB head a couple years prior), and it was no big deal at the end of the day.
Gold: 561.37
Aug 31 2022 06:31pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 31 2022 04:59pm)
I haven't watched Rogan in years, but I watched most of the Zuckerberg interview, and it was very good. The right seems to interpret what he said as "when the Hunter laptop story came out, the FBI showed up and told us it's Russian disinformation", whereas I think Zuckerberg was saying that the FBI approached Facebook before the election, and said they should be on the lookout for foreign actors releasing misinformation or disinformation, and then when the Hunter laptop story came out, the prior warning influenced their behavior. Of course, Facebook was sensitive to this sort of thing because of what happened in 2016. Also, let's remember the story sounded completely ridiculous. Hunter's laptop was left at a repair shop, and it ended up in the hands of Rudy Giuliani?

Unless I'm missing some news story, I'm 99% sure my perspective is right on this point.

Here's the quote.

“Basically, the background here is the FBI basically came to us, some folks on our team, and was like, ‘Hey, just so you know you should be on high alert,’ ” said Zuckerberg. “ ‘We thought there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election, we have it on notice that basically there’s about to be some kind of dump that’s similar to that so just be vigilant.’"

That's oddly specific language for a general warning. What dump were they on notice for that they're referring to?

The FBI doesn't have a role in recommending that social media sites censor content. It's an election, it will always have a political impact. In this case, Facebook incorrectly deprioritized, and Twitter outright banned, a legitimately accurate news article that would otherwise have been highly damaging to one of the candidates.

In the long-run, nothing good can come from "experts" using their platforms to give authoritative recommendations based on disingenuous motives. Health-care experts did it when they concluded that protesting in close proximity was "ok" so long as you held a BLM flag, former intelligence officials did it when they told media sites that the story had "all the hallmarks" of Russian disinformation. And journalists do it when they re-envision themselves as moral crusaders with free reign to curate facts to fit a narrative. The FBI has been caught red-handed far too many times to count over the past few years. Lying on FISA applications, doctoring emails, lying to their own agents about the origins of oppositional research, alongside multiple agents fired or otherwise removed from their posts for impermissible bias in the course of their duty. But has anyone gone to jail? Of course not, they're the FBI. They're building a case for the next Republican government to take an axe through the bureaucracy and fire the lot of them. That would be disastrous in its own right, but they'll do it, because if the rules based order is collapsing, its at least better to be on the winning side.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1179180181182183233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll