d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev1179180181182183443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Sep 26 2018 08:54am
Quote (thesnipa @ 26 Sep 2018 10:49)
iirc tomorrow marks the day set by the Kavanaugh accuser for her hearing. I haven't heard any concrete plans, but fill me in if i missed something. with the flurry of gang rape accusations it seems the most credible, still not credible on the given information, accusation has been pushed aside.

my personal guess is that the Democrats are going to continue to play the stick in the mud and wait for the GOP to get fed up, hold the vote and approve Kav, then claim they're heartless monsters who are solely responsible for a woman not being allowed to share her story. They'll use the vote as an attempt to further legitimize her story, sans detail, and not address their individual prerequisites for the hearing on their individual merit. Just statements like "the requests were fair and honest, it was her story they wanted to silence." The very idea that the accused should have to speak first, then accuser, with no rebuttal, is absurd. anyone who wants to back this woman needs to explain that by itself first, ahead of all of the other requests. blatant hackery going on there.

apparently usa today “exclusively” got word that 4 new ‘witness’ statements were given to the Senate

1 is her husband, and 3 are people who say she said to them (at different points between 2013-2017) that she was sexually assaulted at a party in HS.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 26 2018 08:59am
Quote (thesnipa @ 26 Sep 2018 15:49)
iirc tomorrow marks the day set by the Kavanaugh accuser for her hearing. I haven't heard any concrete plans, but fill me in if i missed something. with the flurry of gang rape accusations it seems the most credible, still not credible on the given information, accusation has been pushed aside.

my personal guess is that the Democrats are going to continue to play the stick in the mud and wait for the GOP to get fed up, hold the vote and approve Kav, then claim they're heartless monsters who are solely responsible for a woman not being allowed to share her story. They'll use the vote as an attempt to further legitimize her story, sans detail, and not address their individual prerequisites for the hearing on their individual merit. Just statements like "the requests were fair and honest, it was her story they wanted to silence." The very idea that the accused should have to speak first, then accuser, with no rebuttal, is absurd. anyone who wants to back this woman needs to explain that by itself first, ahead of all of the other requests. blatant hackery going on there.

trump and goo-shill approve this message.

speaking of blatant hackery, you are yet again going out of your way to exclusively criticise democrats in this, focusing on their possible (not unlikely though) reaction while completely ignoring the part where republicans do everything in their power to rush him through, to NOT have this investigated independently, or the smear jobs and character assassination attempts by the right against kavanaughs accuser...
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 26 2018 09:03am
Quote (IceMage @ Sep 26 2018 07:52am)

page 2

This post was edited by Beowulf on Sep 26 2018 09:06am
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 26 2018 09:19am
hold up. who gets gang-raped and says "In approximately 1982" while recounting it?
how can there be virtually zero specific details in that entire story.

And apparently the gang rape frat exclusively featured Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh and everyone else was faceless? And she is the only girl to ever remember these gang rapes that she claims targeted numerous women? And a 'train' of boys was going choo choo on girls even though the terminology of calling it a 'train' is anachronistic and didn't come in vogue until the 1990s+

This post was edited by Goomshill on Sep 26 2018 09:25am
Sep 26 2018 09:25am
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 26 2018 08:19am)
hold up. who gets gang-raped and says "In approximately 1982" while recounting it?

Currently to me it falls in with the other allegations some of it doesn't quite make much sense given other information of the case

we have one saying never happened, 40 year old virgin which may be true but doesn't do much as I'm not sure he has actually been accused of rape himself yet unless I missed a detail it appears he's some sort of gang rape cuck apprentice in the allegations post gang rape accusation?

this has all been quite escalated so at this time I'm not sure how there could be so many holes in the stories because now the stories paint quite an extreme environment that there should be way more evidence and witnesses of
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 26 2018 09:26am
Quote (Goomshill @ 26 Sep 2018 17:19)

the only thing specific about this is that Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present at the parties hosted by Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh, parties where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were trying to intoxicate girls so that Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh could rape them.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Sep 26 2018 09:26am
Sep 26 2018 09:33am
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 26 2018 09:25am)
Currently to me it falls in with the other allegations some of it doesn't quite make much sense given other information of the case

we have one saying never happened, 40 year old virgin which may be true but doesn't do much as I'm not sure he has actually been accused of rape himself yet unless I missed a detail it appears he's some sort of gang rape cuck apprentice in the allegations post gang rape accusation?

this has all been quite escalated so at this time I'm not sure how there could be so many holes in the stories because now the stories paint quite an extreme environment that there should be way more evidence and witnesses of

The stories are so wildly inconsistent, completely lacking in evidence and run into walls of denials from contemporaries and can't even pinpoint specifics or get it down to a year-
that frankly, the only plausible explanation is that these are a form of collective hysteria / self delusion / blatant lying.

We've watched a lot of sex assault allegations and denials over the past year and well before that, and never has there ever been a case where multiple accusers come forward but nobody has even a single shred of evidence. That's unbelievable. In every other case, when the guy was actually guilty of something, accusers would come forward and we've be buried in specifics and evidence that quickly made it undeniable. But so far we have 3 sets of allegations that paint an absurdly inconsistent picture of the man. He's a serial gang rapist who runs trains on women with his frat boy friends after drugging them with quaaludes and thereby one of the biggest sexual predators in his campus's history- yet he's also supposed to have been so inept and drunkenly clumsy that all he did to ford was grope her before tumbling off?

all they need is one or two actual pieces of evidence. Even just having details that they were even at a party that they can show actually occurred at a minimum.

This post was edited by Goomshill on Sep 26 2018 09:34am
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 26 2018 09:42am
this new accuser claims that Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were serially intoxicating girls, who were then raped by "trains" of boys at these parties - if this is true, at least some of the victims would have to have noticed that they were being raped the morning after. If Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh really were doing this all the time, as the accuser claims, then I would expect that at least some of the victims would have filed a report to the local police. Which would be a verifiable point supporting the accusations.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Sep 26 2018 09:42am
Sep 26 2018 09:49am
as I've said since early on I think the key is here judge

I think someone involved from politicians to public (perhaps none of the accusers) has something more solid on him

probably evidence of a sexual assault or rape and it will come out if they can get Judge in front of the politicians

they will pull off convincing the public Judge is an assaulter/rapist with something damning and by association is how they are trying to take down Kav

They are losing me on the environment as the allegations escalate. I was younger than these people when I grew up in a place with significant abuse and addiction including very high rates of unreported but known sexual abuse and I can remember just about every detail

the fact more are coming out and the allegations are getting far worse but it's still all manipulative word play rather than something more brings me a lot of doubt about the environment from my anecdotal experience
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1179180181182183443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll