d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > "why Has America Made China Its Enemy"
Prev1171819202126Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 46,068.00
Mar 26 2023 04:24am

Hey mate, I just managed to come across this video which explains the political philosophy and differences between America and China.

It explains the Lateral and literal thinking concepts of both country and I think it was very well presented, no emotions and not being bias towards both country.
Perhaps it gives some insight to your topic from a ideology angle.

, , , ,

If you guys are interested. But mainly for Ferdia.

Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 26 2023 10:33am
Some global knowledge on why CCP (self calling "the people of china") is making the rest of the world its enemy and deserve it properly:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panchen_Lama

Panchen Lama is one of the most important figures in the Gelug tradition, with its spiritual authority second only to Dalai Lama. Along with the council of high lamas, he is in charge of seeking out the next Dalai Lama.

=> Before his death, the 10th Panchen Lama, Choekyi Gyaltsen, had been held for 15 years as a political prisoner of China. He again was critical of Chinese policies in Tibet five days before his death on 28 January 1989.

His successor:

=> Following the death of the 10th Panchen Lama, the 14th Dalai Lama recognized Gedhun Choekyi Nyima in 1995. Three days later, the CCP (self calling "the people of china") abducted the Panchen Lama and his family.

Neither Gedhun Choekyi Nyima nor his family have been seen since the abduction.

/e Gedhun Choekyi Nyima was 6 years old.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 26 2023 10:33am
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 29 2023 06:22am
China has threatened to retaliate against the United States and Taiwan over a planned meeting between Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy. Beijing has repeatedly alleged the U.S. and Taiwan are acting in secret to push for Taiwan’s independence and threatened "resolute countermeasures" should the two leaders meet.

Tsai is scheduled to meet McCarthy on Wednesday, April 5, when the head of the self-governing island democracy visits Los Angeles, California. "We firmly oppose this and will take resolute countermeasures," Zhu Fenglian, the spokesperson for the Cabinet’s Taiwan Affairs Office, said during a press conference on Wednesday.

====
full steam ahead here, what could possibly go wrong.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 29 2023 06:23am
Mar 29 2023 06:33am
Quote (ferdia @ 29 Mar 2023 20:22)
China has threatened to retaliate against the United States and Taiwan over a planned meeting between Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy. Beijing has repeatedly alleged the U.S. and Taiwan are acting in secret to push for Taiwan’s independence and threatened "resolute countermeasures" should the two leaders meet.

Tsai is scheduled to meet McCarthy on Wednesday, April 5, when the head of the self-governing island democracy visits Los Angeles, California. "We firmly oppose this and will take resolute countermeasures," Zhu Fenglian, the spokesperson for the Cabinet’s Taiwan Affairs Office, said during a press conference on Wednesday.

====
full steam ahead here, what could possibly go wrong.

They say this all the time.. Trust me nothing will happen at least for the next 5 to 8 years . :lol:
Mar 29 2023 07:16am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Mar 29 2023 01:33pm)
They say this all the time.. Trust me nothing will happen at least for the next 5 to 8 years . :lol:

I am going to play stupid. why what is going to happen over the next 5-8 years, please explain i dont know i am clueless.
Mar 29 2023 07:43am
Quote (ferdia @ 29 Mar 2023 21:16)
I am going to play stupid. why what is going to happen over the next 5-8 years, please explain i dont know i am clueless.

First things first if America is serious about destabilizing the East. The first thing they need to do is they will recognize Taiwan as a sovereign state. Which the current Biden Government will not.
If things were to escalate it will escalate during the next government which potentially the Republicans might replace the dems next year.

Even if the Republican led government wants to go head on with China, there will be a lot of backlash within the government.
The Anti China rhetoric is no doubt the number one effective method to get you elected into high office for the past 8 to 10 years since Trump got into office.

First things first, the Chinese is Not ready for a Taiwan conflict and with the Ukraine war going on at the moment, the Americans and Western led faction is Not ready for another conflict in the East

Both country needs to be nicey nicey to one another at least on a surface , but mudslinging will continue as normal.
The Americans will also have to consider opportunistic actors i.e Iran , Russia etc etc and what they will do if they go for a Eastern adventure.

China will need to get rid of her assets in the West and sell her US debts as much as possible. The US will need to regroup and stock up their armaments and to stock up the Taiwanese armaments and train the Taiwanese troops and conscription as much as possible aka Ukraine.

So from all these factors, potentially 2030 - 2031 is a viable time frame for a conflict.

But a lot of things can happen within the next few years, but this is the most logical time frame .

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Mar 29 2023 07:43am
Mar 29 2023 08:24am
The sad thing is that when people read this in a few years time they will be like "oh but how did you see this coming" or "those chinese are clearly to blame, how dare they".

This goes back to what was said in the russia thread. ultimately the (proxy and potential direct) war with china is inevitable noting the US political spectrum does not have an element which is not hostile to china's continued growth. i.e. with the exception of donald trump any US government, whether democrat or republican, will have the same foreign policy position on China. Ergo, the inevitability.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 29 2023 08:40am
Mar 29 2023 08:31am
Quote (ferdia @ 29 Mar 2023 22:24)
The sad thing is that when people read this in a few years time they will be like "oh but how did you see this coming" or "those chinese are clearly to blame, how dare they".

It really doesn't matter by then.

There is this discourse going around How is the West or the world going to handle the rise of China.

I think they worded it wrongly. It should be How is the United States going to handle her slow decline and influence in the world.

The topic should have been like that.

And if Lee Kuan Yew's word and prediction is correct. India GDP is going to overtake China in 2045 / 2050. He is mostly right. ^_^
So what will happen then. Please note US military base Diego Garcia is just around the southern tip of India. :lol:
I think i and we will live long enough to see India's imminent rise so times will be interesting.

Just to mention, South East Asia is signing a memorandum to trade with China direct using RMB and local currencies. SEA used to take USD for trade when dealing with the Chinese.

Imagine the West having to deal with the Indians in the next 30 years or so. Actually the West is already laying the ground work to deal with India.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Mar 29 2023 08:34am
Gold: 4.91
Mar 29 2023 08:37am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Mar 29 2023 11:31am)
It really doesn't matter by then.

There is this discourse going around How is the West or the world going to handle the rise of China.

I think they worded it wrongly. It should be How is the United States going to handle her slow decline and influence in the world.

The topic should have been like that.

And if Lee Kuan Yew's word and prediction is correct. India GDP is going to overtake China in 2045 / 2050. He is mostly right. ^_^
So what will happen then. Please note US military base Diego Garcia is just around the southern tip of India. :lol:
I think i and we will live long enough to see India's imminent rise so times will be interesting.

Just to mention, South East Asia is signing a memorandum to trade with China direct using RMB and local currencies. SEA used to take USD for trade when dealing with the Chinese.

Imagine the West having to deal with the Indians in the next 30 years or so. Actually the West is already laying the ground work to deal with India.

Lol Ukraine wanted the EU and US to sanction India for buying from Russia and they got told to stfu reallllllly quick :rofl:
Mar 29 2023 08:40am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 29 Mar 2023 22:37)
Lol Ukraine wanted the EU and US to sanction India for buying from Russia and they got told to stfu reallllllly quick :rofl:

Because they need India to counter the Chinese and the Indians are in the best position to do it. But I think the West and US made a huge mistake in thinking that India will follow suit.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1171819202126Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll