d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Chaz News Thread > Capital Hill Autonomous Zone
Prev1171819202133Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Jun 20 2020 06:35pm
https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/my-terrifying-5-day-stay-inside-seattles-autonomous-zone/

Andy Ngo spent 5 days inside CHAZ undercover with his identity obscured so they wouldn't recognize him
I expect the next beating/mugging/shooting will be of a random asian BLM ally who gets mistaken for Andy Ngo by suspicious antifa.
or maybe they'll just make a new rule that asian people aren't allowed to wear masks and blame coronavirus on them
Jun 20 2020 07:47pm
and an account from the shooting. Its a... read...

https://old.reddit.com/r/Seattle/comments/hcohi5/fatal_shooting_in_chazchop/

Alright everybody. I was actually fucking there working overnight trash pickup and perimeters. Here is my first hand account.
People were partying out in extra numbers. Juneteenth. Lots of drunk people, I was at the east barricade on 13th and we had been hearing fireworks for hours. Around 2:30am we heard 5 shots confirmed on comms ran towards west barricade by Rancho Bravo where the shots were fired and the most people were. As I arrived our copy pasta AR-15 guy was hyperventilating behind a barricade. From two friends in front of that barricade who were eye witnesses came this account.
Two men were talking and one was puffing his feathers while the other tried to de-escalate. The chill guy got sucker punched (ktfo) and then seconds later 5 shots were deployed from a vehicle hitting a different man in the body and the face. 10mm. Moments after the five shots two more shots were fired hitting someone in the arm. Suspected same shooter not confirmed.
I was working to direct traffic out of the way so the seriously injured man could be loaded on a truck and moved to the hospital. Hundreds of people trying to get a video of the incident swarming the man at the medic tents who was quite literally dying in the hands of our emt’s trying to preform emergency GSW procedures. So many people surrounded screaming and whaling at him impeding him getting help and probably scaring the shit out of him. It was an absolute shit show. I did everything in my power to disperse people but no one would listen.
A medic truck backed up to load the man in on a gurney but their truck bed was filled with shit. After several people emptied it frantically they loaded the seriously injured man into the truck. The truck pulled away from medic tent only to be swarmed by more frantic rubbernecking people trying to get a video.
The person who was driving the medic truck at some point got out with their keys and walked away, because supposedly “An ambulance was on route.” Said ambulance had been called 20 mins ago at this point and spotters confirmed it stopped outside of Chop even though the city just removed several barricades to ensure they could respond. The ambulance stopped completely out of view at the scene while this man was losing a lot of blood and his consciousness. All this direct info I gathered from what I could see from 10th and pine while directing cars away and attempting to clear people from the area and later one medic who was hands on attempting to save the mans life with hundreds of people screaming at him and filming their Instagram stories, as well as two eye witnesses in my group. About 30 minutes after the incident a SWAT team arrived to exfil the victim but there were still so many people in the way it was too late.
Truly heartbreaking and honestly defeating. So many people fucked up, so many people were just there for their Instagram story. Like 2 weeks ago when a man had a serious seizure and fell and hit his head and myself and a friend had to scream at ppl to give him space while they all filmed him. I’m pretty disgusted with humanity right now.
As someone who believed in the CHOP and someone who is 100% for this movement and for radical police reform I am uncertain as to whether or not this occupied protest should continue. We have had some small victories with city council and the labor union. Protests work.
IMO three shootings and one dead 19 man is a tipping point for me feeling like we are still helping this movement along. Maybe an unpopular opinion but from the absolute chaos I witnessed last night I think it’s time for us to regroup, keep marching and fucking VOTE.
Also anybody who is using this as a political jumping point for getting rid of the second amendment is just plain wrong IMO.
Shootings happen every day on America. This one will get special attention because of how it all went down, and will be politicized on both sides of our idiotic two party system.
The city is reacting with inaction as a tactic. Age old class warfare.
I have lost a little more faith in humanity today as when we were pushed to handle a real emergency many people fucked up immensely.
We have to do better.
Signed, Your friendly neighbor Queerdo-Anarchist

and bodycam footage from police trying to rescue the shooting victim:

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jun 20 2020 07:49pm
Gold: 22,202.22
Jun 21 2020 01:37am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 20 2020 09:47pm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cefDp_rsfgo

that death is on the mayor for allowing this shitshow to continue.

these children (and i mean that literally, that guy throwing a tantrum over the cops coming in with guns is acting like a two year old) are out of control. they need a good long time out in prison to settle down.
Gold: 100,701.50
Jun 21 2020 01:55am
CHAZ / CHOP keeps delivering as expected

Jun 21 2020 02:37am
Quote (ReturnFormer @ Jun 21 2020 02:37am)
that death is on the mayor for allowing this shitshow to continue.

these children (and i mean that literally, that guy throwing a tantrum over the cops coming in with guns is acting like a two year old) are out of control. they need a good long time out in prison to settle down.

I like to think at least some of the blame for that murder goes on Instagram itself.
Heck, by California's standards with PG&E, we should be able to charge them with manslaughter
Gold: 22,202.22
Jun 21 2020 08:07am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 21 2020 04:37am)
I like to think at least some of the blame for that murder goes on Instagram itself.
Heck, by California's standards with PG&E, we should be able to charge them with manslaughter

that too, but it wouldnt have happened in the first place if they hadnt let these kids keep playing at house. (well, its more playing at country, but...)

Gold: 285.00
Jun 21 2020 08:08am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 20 2020 08:35pm)
https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/my-terrifying-5-day-stay-inside-seattles-autonomous-zone/

Andy Ngo spent 5 days inside CHAZ undercover with his identity obscured so they wouldn't recognize him
I expect the next beating/mugging/shooting will be of a random asian BLM ally who gets mistaken for Andy Ngo by suspicious antifa.
or maybe they'll just make a new rule that asian people aren't allowed to wear masks and blame coronavirus on them

James O'Keefe has a video in the works too I'm sure.

Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 20 2020 09:47pm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cefDp_rsfgo

Damn, he counted the MM of the bullet. Good details. Quick thinking measuring that during triage.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 21 2020 08:10am
Gold: 14,569.69
Jun 21 2020 09:35am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 20 2020 05:35pm)

super fair perspective. LOL(not that I agree with CHAZ fucking shit is retarded but...)
Andy Cuong Ngô (born c. 1986) is an American conservative social media activist[2] and journalist[3][4] best known for covering street protests in Portland, Oregon. He is editor at large of The Post Millennial, a Canadian conservative news website. Ngo received national attention in June 2019 when he was assaulted by unidentified assailants who appeared to be antifa protesters while covering a counter protest to a Proud Boys march in Portland, and later due to alleged connections with the far-right groups Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys.

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Jun 21 2020 09:35am
Gold: 11,407.33
Jun 21 2020 09:51am
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jun 21 2020 11:35am)
super fair perspective. LOL(not that I agree with CHAZ fucking shit is retarded but...)
Andy Cuong Ngô (born c. 1986) is an American conservative social media activist[2] and journalist[3][4] best known for covering street protests in Portland, Oregon. He is editor at large of The Post Millennial, a Canadian conservative news website. Ngo received national attention in June 2019 when he was assaulted by unidentified assailants who appeared to be antifa protesters while covering a counter protest to a Proud Boys march in Portland, and later due to alleged connections with the far-right groups Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys.

Yes.
Jun 21 2020 10:14am
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jun 21 2020 10:51am)
Yes.

Not to mention, what he's doing is that old thing known as actual journalism. He spent 5 days embedded undercover in a hostile zone with people who would murder him if they knew his identity. Just so he could report on their activities firsthand.
CHAZ is filled with millennial holding iphones to upload pics to their instagram who will scream they are journalists as they face off with and attack police, all too willing to mob their own dying comrades like the paparazzi on princess di. But even after Antifa puts effort into hunting Ngo down and trying to track his movements he's still willing to go to ground zero in person to report on them.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1171819202133Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll