d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > More Drama In The Trump Reality Show
Prev117181920Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
May 18 2017 05:44pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 19 May 2017 00:19)
I don't think you understand what the word irony means. If i was the person that should win the coveted award, what i said would be ironic but you're the undisputed champ here, there's no chance for any one else.

Take it easy bro, it's just d2jsp.

see, i told you the irony is lost on you. it's ironic because you are so "triggered" that you randomly reply to one of my posts - not to share your own opinion / insight / argument or whatever - no, just to call me "triggered"... i'm still laughing actually, that shit is hysterical.
right wing hypocrisy at its comedic best...

Quote (excellence @ 19 May 2017 00:08)
you didnt answer the question, heinrich.

If its so clearly and obviously spelled out in said "article"
kindly post here the proven and confirmed methods and means 'Russia ' used by which many President Obama voters in the 5 states President Trump flipped decided hey im not gonna vote for the candidate my guy endorsed, i'm going with Trump.

seriously? are you banned from wikipedia for editing naughty words into clinton articles or what's your deal? do you have trouble with reading comprehension and need me to break it down into easily digestible parts?
just read the damn article, you won't dodge this by trying to make me rephrase and post the whole thing here, the sourced information is out there and i even provided the link for you - the ball is your court now, it's YOUR decision whether you read it or not.

but let me guess, you rather stay ignorant than learn something that doesn't fit your agenda, right?
Gold: 57.00
May 18 2017 05:52pm
Quote (fender @ 18 May 2017 19:44)
see, i told you the irony is lost on you. it's ironic because you are so "triggered" that you randomly reply to one of my posts - not to share your own opinion / insight / argument or whatever - no, just to call me "triggered"... i'm still laughing actually, that shit is hysterical.
right wing hypocrisy at its comedic best...

seriously? are you banned from wikipedia for editing naughty words into clinton articles or what's your deal? do you have trouble with reading comprehension and need me to break it down into easily digestible parts?
just read the damn article, you won't dodge this by trying to make me rephrase and post the whole thing here, the sourced information is out there and i even provided the link for you - the ball is your court now, it's YOUR decision whether you read it or not.

but let me guess, you rather stay ignorant than learn something that doesn't fit your agenda, right?

Hi heinrich, it seems you didnt answer the question and subsequent request.

If it is so clearly and obviously spelled out on the wikipedia it should be an easy mundane task for you to kindly post here the proven and confirmed methods and means by which 'Russia' "hacked and influenced" so many President Obama voters in the 5 states President Trump flipped into deciding hey im not gonna vote for the candidate my guy endorsed, i'm going with Trump.
May 18 2017 06:08pm
Quote (excellence @ 19 May 2017 00:52)
Hi heinrich, it seems you didnt answer the question and subsequent request.

If it is so clearly and obviously spelled out on the wikipedia it should be an easy mundane task for you to kindly post here the proven and confirmed methods and means by which 'Russia' "hacked and influenced" so many President Obama voters in the 5 states President Trump flipped into deciding hey im not gonna vote for the candidate my guy endorsed, i'm going with Trump.

keep moving the goal post (adding "hacked" and implying russia somehow single handedly won the election - i'm not hillary and i don't subscribe to her excuses - you being "fine" with the proven and obvious russian interference tells a lot though) and desperately avoiding a 5 minute read, but the ball is still in your court.
i will check tomorrow if you did the mature thing for once, even at the risk of opening yourself up to information you might not like, or if you just replied with yet another dodge.

obviously, i'm expecting the worst but i assure you that i will have no problem acknowledging if you actually did your homework for once.
good night for now though, i fully expect to see you post your "triggered" meme within minutes after i make my next post tomorrow, as usual... take care, mate.
May 18 2017 06:12pm
Quote (fender @ 18 May 2017 20:08)
keep moving the goal post (adding "hacked" and implying russia somehow single handedly won the election - i'm not hillary and i don't subscribe to her excuses - you being "fine" with the proven and obvious russian interference tells a lot though) and desperately avoiding a 5 minute read, but the ball is still in your court.
i will check tomorrow if you did the mature thing for once, even at the risk of opening yourself up to information you might not like, or if you just replied with yet another dodge.

obviously, i'm expecting the worst but i assure you that i will have no problem acknowledging if you actually did your homework for once.
good night for now though, i fully expect to see you post your "triggered" meme within minutes after i make my next post tomorrow, as usual... take care, mate.

greetings heinrich, it seems again you didnt answer the question and subsequent request.

If proof of 'russia' is there on the wikipedia it should be simple to control-c + control-v the sections and citations that detail, with proof and sources, that 'Russia' "meddeled" in a manner" that led to so many President Obama voters in the 5 states President Trump flipped into deciding hey im not gonna vote for the candidate my guy endorsed, i'm going with Trump.

so far your responses are just rage-paragraph/essay flames, i havent reported them yet in the hope you can provide the requested detail.

thanks heinrich!

This post was edited by excellence on May 18 2017 06:14pm
May 19 2017 08:17am
Quote (excellence @ 19 May 2017 01:12)
greetings heinrich, it seems again you didnt answer the question and subsequent request.

If proof of 'russia' is there on the wikipedia it should be simple to control-c + control-v the sections and citations that detail, with proof and sources, that 'Russia' "meddeled" in a manner" that led to so many President Obama voters in the 5 states President Trump flipped into deciding hey im not gonna vote for the candidate my guy endorsed, i'm going with Trump.

so far your responses are just rage-paragraph/essay flames, i havent reported them yet in the hope you can provide the requested detail.

thanks heinrich!

unsurprisingly you did not manage to read the article - just like i predicted.
but hey, as long as you don't have a problem with russia influencing your elections... i just wonder if that has anything to do with WHO they supported, or if you're generally open to being putin's bit... putin's "little useful tool" i mean...
May 19 2017 10:25am
Quote (fender @ 19 May 2017 10:17)
unsurprisingly you did not manage to read the article - just like i predicted.
but hey, as long as you don't have a problem with russia influencing your elections... i just wonder if that has anything to do with WHO they supported, or if you're generally open to being putin's bit... putin's "little useful tool" i mean...

good day to you heinrich, it seems we find you in a familiar situation.

since you assert there is verifiable proof of 'russia collusion' on the wikipedia there, it should no trouble for you to copypasta the exact and citations that detail, with proof and sources, that 'Russia' "colluded in a way" that led to so many President Obama voters in the states President Trump flipped, along with voters in swingstates into deciding hey im not gonna vote for the candidate my guy endorsed, i'm going with Trump.

so far your responses are just rage-paragraph/essay flames that showcase your latent hostility and anger, i havent reported them yet in the hope you will provide the above request.

thanks heinrich!
Gold: 5,016.77
May 19 2017 10:33am
Quote (excellence @ May 19 2017 11:25am)

thanks heinrich!

Obligatory: thanks for yet another fucking laugh!!

May 19 2017 11:09am
Quote (excellence @ 19 May 2017 17:25)

since you assert there is verifiable proof of 'russia collusion' on the wikipedia there, it should no trouble for you to copypasta the exact and citations that detail, with proof and sources, that 'Russia' "colluded in a way" that led to so many President Obama voters in the states President Trump flipped, along with voters in swingstates into deciding hey im not gonna vote for the candidate my guy endorsed, i'm going with Trump.

so far your responses are just rage-paragraph/essay flames that showcase your latent hostility and anger, i havent reported them yet in the hope you will provide the above request.

thanks heinrich!

it's funny that you chose to move the goalpost all the way to "colluded" because in the post that initially sent you into this spiral of denial and deflections, i specifically mentioned that there is NO solid proof for that.

at this point i'm just testing how many slightly different ways you will find of dodging the article and the fact that russia INFLUENCED the elections in trump's favour (a conclusion ALL your intelligence agencies came to - something you unsurprisingly keep ignoring). i'm obviously not expecting you to do your research, but i won't deny i somewhat enjoy to see you struggling like that...
May 19 2017 11:17am
Quote (fender @ 19 May 2017 13:09)
it's funny that you chose to move the goalpost all the way to "colluded" because in the post that initially sent you into this spiral of denial and deflections, i specifically mentioned that there is NO solid proof for that.

at this point i'm just testing how many slightly different ways you will find of dodging the article and the fact that russia INFLUENCED the elections in trump's favour (a conclusion ALL your intelligence agencies came to - something you unsurprisingly keep ignoring). i'm obviously not expecting you to do your research, but i won't deny i somewhat enjoy to see you struggling like that...

well hello to you too heinrich, it seems we find you in a familiar situation.

since you have been claiming there is verifiable proof of 'russia influence' on the wikipedia there, it should no trouble for you to copypasta the exact and citations that detail, with proof and sources, that 'Russia' "influenced in such a way" that led to so many President Obama voters in the states President Trump flipped, along with voters in several swingstates, into deciding hey i'm not gonna vote for the candidate my guy endorsed, i'm going with Trump.

as it stands so far your responses are just rage-paragraph/essay flames that showcase your latent hostility and anger, i havent reported them yet in the hope you will provide the above request. kindly do so if possible, cheers and ty.

thanks heinrich!

Quote (IceMage @ 19 May 2017 12:33)
Obligatory: thanks for yet another fucking laugh!!

:lol:
Gold: 2,504.69
May 19 2017 11:25am
Quote (excellence @ May 18 2017 05:21pm)
verified and confirmed proof? and not from the wmd in iraq squad

e: searched "russia hacked dnc" found this:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/312132-fbi-dhs-release-report-on-russia-hacking

Code
But security experts say that the document provides little in the way of forensic "proof" to confirm the government's attribution

e: looks like a 'private firm' was hired to look into it too. well we can only imagine what that would result in :rolleyes: after all Arthur Andersen gave Enron a clean bill of health

challenges intel consensus to be proven, calls investigation a witch hunt.

u can't make this shit up.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev117181920Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll