d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1177017711772177317743169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,504.69
Apr 11 2018 09:40am
Quote (Ghot @ Apr 11 2018 09:35am)
I expect you will provide proof that Cohen has tried to destroy evidence. Oh you didn't...well color me surprised. :/

Lucky for me in this case you don't need physical evidence of tampering (such as a wiped server) all you need is to establish motive for tampering to the point that a raid is warranted to prevent hypothetical, rather than actual, evidence tampering.

You spend a lot of time talking about statutes for a guy who doesn't understand much about statutes.

Unless you're going to make a case for Cohen having no motivation for destroying evidence that could prove he did something illegal, personally or on behalf of his client. That would be an argument for your worst hits album, i mean 472 disc set.
Gold: 10,485.00
Apr 11 2018 09:47am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 11 2018 11:40am)
Lucky for me in this case you don't need physical evidence of tampering (such as a wiped server) all you need is to establish motive for tampering to the point that a raid is warranted to prevent hypothetical, rather than actual, evidence tampering.

You spend a lot of time talking about statutes for a guy who doesn't understand much about statutes.

Unless you're going to make a case for Cohen having no motivation for destroying evidence that could prove he did something illegal, personally or on behalf of his client. That would be an argument for your worst hits album, i mean 472 disc set.

Yeah, I can read the arguments others have made also. But there comes a point when anyone collecting evidence for any attempt prosecution, is overstepping his bounds.
Have you stopped to wonder why I didn't raise this same concern when they raided Manafort's residence? Didn't think so. :/

The prosecution, having the FBI raiding the defense's establishment for documents, is what I have issue with. That's a little too over the top in my book.

Gold: 4,383.11
Apr 11 2018 09:49am
Quote (IceMage @ 11 Apr 2018 15:32)
If US intelligence said it was committed by Assad's forces, that's the narrative the administration is running with. I don't know why Assad would do that, it doesn't make sense to me either, but I trust French and American intelligence far more than the Russians and Syrians.

Number 1 priority for whom? The administration has been unclear about whether Assad must go, they haven't been actively involved in negotiating the political future of Syria, and Trump made clear before this chemical attack that he wants to get out asap. The U.S. isn't going to overthrow Assad, but I'm not sure how Assad stays in charge long-term after the war is finally over.

exactly
thats what makes the whole thing so suspicious for me, trump wants out and then something happens out of nowhere that is preventing just that
i trust neither french/american intelligence nor russians or syrians
not only will there be the announced retaliation, but this also creates pressure to continue in syria, i mean trump cant withdraw from a place, where a monster uses poison gas against children :o

"Number 1 priority for whom?"
its not the direct administration, at least not publicly
one can only speculate, the us are really doing their best to fuel conspiracy theories or the deep state narrative
Gold: 5,016.77
Apr 11 2018 10:01am
Quote (ampoo @ Apr 11 2018 10:49am)
exactly
thats what makes the whole thing so suspicious for me, trump wants out and then something happens out of nowhere that is preventing just that
i trust neither french/american intelligence nor russians or syrians
not only will there be the announced retaliation, but this also creates pressure to continue in syria, i mean trump cant withdraw from a place, where a monster uses poison gas against children :o

"Number 1 priority for whom?"
its not the direct administration, at least not publicly
one can only speculate, the us are really doing their best to fuel conspiracy theories or the deep state narrative

I don't think it creates much pressure. Trump supporters don't care about Syrians(or brown people in general), and Americans have grown accustomed to reading these headlines. Nobody but the uber hawks in Washington are advocating we topple the Assad regime.

Trump will do some limited strikes, and then the next Mueller bombshell will drop and everyone will go back to not caring about Syria.

This post was edited by IceMage on Apr 11 2018 10:02am
Gold: 4,404.67
Apr 11 2018 10:05am
Quote (IceMage @ 11 Apr 2018 18:01)
I don't think it creates much pressure. Trump supporters don't care about Syrians(or brown people in general), and Americans have grown accustomed to reading these headlines. Nobody but the uber hawks in Washington are advocating we topple the Assad regime.

Trump will do some limited strikes, and then the next Mueller bombshell will drop and everyone will go back to not caring about Syria.

the next Mueller bombshell?
the NEXT?!

was there even one Mueller finding that remotely qualifies as a "bombshell"? I dont think so...
Gold: 10,485.00
Apr 11 2018 10:07am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Apr 11 2018 12:05pm)
the NEXT?!

was there even one Mueller finding that remotely qualifies as a "bombshell"? I dont think so...

There ya go again. Expecting facts and logic from pardians. Tsk, tsk.
Apr 11 2018 10:12am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Apr 11 2018 11:05am)
the NEXT?!

Lol. Do you live under a rock?

I get it... you guys have to try to normalize everything, but it doesn't work on anyone who can think objectively.
Gold: 4,404.67
Apr 11 2018 10:14am
Quote (IceMage @ 11 Apr 2018 18:12)
Lol. Do you live under a rock?

I get it... you guys have to try to normalize everything, but it doesn't work on anyone who can think objectively.

please, name the bombshell(s) that Mueller found so far. I dont need lenghty explanations, just quickly name them.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Apr 11 2018 10:14am
Gold: 4.77
Apr 11 2018 10:19am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 11 Apr 2018 11:05)
the NEXT?!

Cohen fucked up bc he basically admitted to committing a crime to the press. It became slightly in Mueller’s purview b/c Cohen, by writing checks from the campaign, proved that he was in control of some expenditures which meant he could’ve had foreign influence. Now, we know he didn’t, but Mueller used it as an excuse.

Because he's got nothing

Which is why Rosenstein forced Mueller to hand it off to the US Att of the Southern District of NY

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Apr 11 2018 10:19am
Apr 11 2018 10:20am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Apr 11 2018 11:14am)
please, name the bombshell(s) that Mueller found so far. I dont need lenghty explanation, just quickly name them.

President's personal attorney getting no-knock raided by the FBI, Flynn getting indicted, Manafort/Gates getting indicted, revelations about Trump tower meeting(Don Jr emails), revelations/indictment about Papadopoulus, etc.

These are all things which would be bombshells in any administration. I refuse to accept that these things aren't big deals because we're so numb to Trump's chaotic administration. No double standards for me.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1177017711772177317743169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll