d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1176177178179180307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 15 2023 08:27pm
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 15 2023 04:38pm)
Did you expect me to lie?

i see two options. perhaps you are truthful enough to admit to your dishonesty or you only inadvertently admitted to it?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 15 2023 08:32pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 16 2023 11:33am)
Well, you see, if I had not done that then you would have had to come up with a different excuse. You and I both know that you would have been unable to do so. It is imperative that you try and find something wrong within every post otherwise you might turn and believe. It's only your eternity at stake.

You quoted TiStuff when you posted that. Was that meant to be directed at me? You certainly tried to make a claim that the findings were 'copies', without any real knowledge on the matter. Even if they are copies, they were copies of the original right?

What excuse? You make 0 sense first you quote me wiki then move the goal posts when it was inconvenient. Then I provided multiple links from other sources to shut you up. Now you are saying I am making excuses. I made a counter point to your claim with proof. You are the one who is making excuses.
It's not imperative I find something wrong with every post that's some lame projection you trying to throw at me.
You and the christian comrades love to mindlessly spread false claims. I am here to check your bullshit with facts its that simple. People deserve better.

Do you remember the starting conversation about how we have proof about Abraham Lincoln and Einstein compared to someone like Jesus. So far all you got is some old copies of copies that have no way of verifying the magical wizard who resurrected people and could walk on water etc. At best you have gotten a confirmation that the bible used several real places that existed. But I made a counter point how Spiderman does also.

Jul 15 2023 08:45pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 15 2023 07:32pm)
What excuse? You make 0 sense first you quote me wiki then move the goal posts when it was inconvenient. Then I provided multiple links from other sources to shut you up. Now you are saying I am making excuses. I made a counter point to your claim with proof. You are the one who is making excuses.
It's not imperative I find something wrong with every post that's some lame projection you trying to throw at me.
You and the christian comrades love to mindlessly spread false claims. I am here to check your bullshit with facts its that simple. People deserve better.

Do you remember the starting conversation about how we have proof about Abraham Lincoln and Einstein compared to someone like Jesus. So far all you got is some old copies of copies that have no way of verifying the magical wizard who resurrected people and could walk on water etc. At best you have gotten a confirmation that the bible used several real places that existed. But I made a counter point how Spiderman does also.

you didnt review your links did you. since you wouldnt pick one i just went ahead and read the first one. now why dont you read it and tell me how it challenges what i believe.
Quote (addone @ Jul 15 2023 02:32pm)
I don't have a problem you do. Christians don't accept the same references when their feelings get proven wrong. You are prime example of I'll just look away and pretend not to see hypocrisy. But when it's the other guy then they are wrong no matter what.
Btw you haven't addressed the actual evidence and the main point. All you did was try and make excuses.

Here is more of the references to support my claim. (since your cop-out of wiki isn't valid tantrum). You are welcome to cry

https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/stewart_don/faq/words-bible/question4-original-manuscripts-of-the-bible.cfm

https://www.compellingtruth.org/original-Bible.html

https://www.christianity.com/wiki/bible/is-the-original-bible-still-in-existence.html

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/where-are-the-original-scriptures
Gold: 10.00
Jul 16 2023 02:26am
Quote (TiStuff @ 15 Jul 2023 22:27)
i see two options. perhaps you are truthful enough to admit to your dishonesty or you only inadvertently admitted to it?

I don't lie, not for something that doesn't have a potentially severe impact on me anyway. I can be wrong, but it isn't by intent. There's nothing to gain by lying in a debate or even a troll off. It just makes one look weak.
There was nothing dishonest about anything I said. You on the other hand...well just implying I was being dishonest proves you to be dishonest.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 16 2023 03:17am
Quote (addone @ Jul 16 2023 12:32pm)

Oh please. I make perfect sense but you are simply unable to understand. Me moving goal posts is the projection you are trying to throw at me. You provided multiple links? The only link you provided was the Wikipedia link. Your response to my multiple links and sources was to quote a single Wikipedia link like that somehow undoes all the references that I provided. All you did in response was to claim that every single archeological piece of scripture that they found was actually simply copies as opposed to the original manuscript. Your counter point is simply an excuse not to put your trust in the one true God. You exchange the truth of God for a lie.

Mindlessly spread false claims? You are wrong again. Our claims are backed up by Scripture and the world itself is evidence of the claims we make. TiStuff has also said that you, yourself are evidence of God and proven Scripture correct.

Psalm 14:1

The fool says in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.

You are indeed a fool. You are more foolish than when Frieza tried to attack Goku after getting cut in half by his own attack.

You are here to check our bullshit facts...with a napkin meme? All you do is post memes. You obviously never checked the validity of any of the memes you posted. Tell you what, if we can't trust Scripture being reliable then neither can we trust historical documents about Abraham Lincoln and Einstein. I mean, what if all we were reading are "copies of copies" this whole time?

It's sad how you are trying to take the point of Spiderman being real as an actual argument. Now I don't have a spare $10,000 to travel to New York but none of my mates in the New York area have ever claimed to seen Spiderman swinging from building to building. The moment your BS claims are fact checked they immediately fall apart.

Did you know that Luke was able to go and interview many eye witnesses of Jesus? His entire Gospel is based on eye witness events. I dare you to go to New York and try that with Spiderman with any of the population and you'll never have anything more than the title of the event you try to write.

You posted multiple sources as a counter claim? Like I said, you quoted TiStuff, not me so there was no reason for me to respond to that. God is the only one who can help you now. You cannot save yourself, you've proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Jul 16 2023 03:41am
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 16 2023 01:26am)
I don't lie, not for something that doesn't have a potentially severe impact on me anyway. I can be wrong, but it isn't by intent. There's nothing to gain by lying in a debate or even a troll off. It just makes one look weak.
There was nothing dishonest about anything I said. You on the other hand...well just implying I was being dishonest proves you to be dishonest.

dude?? thats just more admission to lying
anyway
you came in the middle of a conversation between myself and the op and decided to behave like the op. i dont view you any different than any other arrogant snot nosed atheist that doesnt have anything but snarky remarks due to your choice how you decided to enter the conversation.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 16 2023 04:37am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 16 2023 09:17pm)
Oh please. I make perfect sense but you are simply unable to understand. Me moving goal posts is the projection you are trying to throw at me. You provided multiple links? The only link you provided was the Wikipedia link. Your response to my multiple links and sources was to quote a single Wikipedia link like that somehow undoes all the references that I provided. All you did in response was to claim that every single archeological piece of scripture that they found was actually simply copies as opposed to the original manuscript. Your counter point is simply an excuse not to put your trust in the one true God. You exchange the truth of God for a lie.

Mindlessly spread false claims? You are wrong again. Our claims are backed up by Scripture and the world itself is evidence of the claims we make. TiStuff has also said that you, yourself are evidence of God and proven Scripture correct.

Psalm 14:1

The fool says in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.

You are indeed a fool. You are more foolish than when Frieza tried to attack Goku after getting cut in half by his own attack.

You are here to check our bullshit facts...with a napkin meme? All you do is post memes. You obviously never checked the validity of any of the memes you posted. Tell you what, if we can't trust Scripture being reliable then neither can we trust historical documents about Abraham Lincoln and Einstein. I mean, what if all we were reading are "copies of copies" this whole time?

It's sad how you are trying to take the point of Spiderman being real as an actual argument. Now I don't have a spare $10,000 to travel to New York but none of my mates in the New York area have ever claimed to seen Spiderman swinging from building to building. The moment your BS claims are fact checked they immediately fall apart.

Did you know that Luke was able to go and interview many eye witnesses of Jesus? His entire Gospel is based on eye witness events. I dare you to go to New York and try that with Spiderman with any of the population and you'll never have anything more than the title of the event you try to write.

You posted multiple sources as a counter claim? Like I said, you quoted TiStuff, not me so there was no reason for me to respond to that. God is the only one who can help you now. You cannot save yourself, you've proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Why are you still talking? You were proven wrong and evidence was provided. End of story, man up no one wants to hear you cry like a sore loser.

Now you made another claim without proof or explanation. "you yourself is evidence of God"
You need to explain how, the connection some way that demonstrates that. I can write on the napkin that you were created by aliens. By your logic I can claim you are proof because it's written on the napkin.
This is circular reasoning fallacy. "Oh look everybody I found this ancient scroll that says God is a goat that walks on hind legs and he made people out his nutsack. It mentions a few real places so it must be true because it says it. Let's make a religion out of it yay!"
Jul 16 2023 04:57am
Quote (addone @ Jul 16 2023 03:37am)
Why are you still talking? You were proven wrong and evidence was provided. End of story, man up no one wants to hear you cry like a sore loser.

Now you made another claim without proof or explanation. "you yourself is evidence of God"
You need to explain how, the connection some way that demonstrates that. I can write on the napkin that you were created by aliens. By your logic I can claim you are proof because it's written on the napkin.
This is circular reasoning fallacy. "Oh look everybody I found this ancient scroll that says God is a goat that walks on hind legs and he made people out his nutsack. It mentions a few real places so it must be true because it says it. Let's make a religion out of it yay!"

science has no explanation how life could have possibly arisen by accidental naturalistic means. by definition that makes you super natural and evidence for the creator God.
Gold: 10.00
Jul 16 2023 12:40pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 16 Jul 2023 05:41)
dude?? thats just more admission to lying
anyway
you came in the middle of a conversation between myself and the op and decided to behave like the op. i dont view you any different than any other arrogant snot nosed atheist that doesnt have anything but snarky remarks due to your choice how you decided to enter the conversation.

And again you prove you're a liar. I behaved like you. I haven't even read most of what your opponents have said. You however spam so much it's effectively impossible not to read your posts, and every one of your posts is always exactly the same quality as my entrance here was. I also didn't 'come into the middle of a conversation' I made a generalized comment aimed at all theists everywhere, not just at you.
Jul 16 2023 01:36pm
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 16 2023 11:40am)
And again you prove you're a liar. I behaved like you. I haven't even read most of what your opponents have said. You however spam so much it's effectively impossible not to read your posts, and every one of your posts is always exactly the same quality as my entrance here was. I also didn't 'come into the middle of a conversation' I made a generalized comment aimed at all theists everywhere, not just at you.

you chose what kind of conversation it would be. now you cry foul, losing the game you picked to play

2 Timothy 2:16 KJV
But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1176177178179180307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll