d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1176177178179180346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 9 2021 01:41pm
Quote (kenw @ Jan 9 2021 11:38am)
Attention, popularity, respect and power are the ones he covets the most. Twitter banning him was worse than losing a chunk of money.

twitter banning him so they can control the narrative for the tv pod people

the hero of the left, aunt hairdo nancy with a freezer of 15$ a pint ice cream how do you feel justified making fun of other people?
Jan 9 2021 01:58pm
Quote (nomadwgk @ Jan 9 2021 11:26am)
as well losing other perks, like SS protection, travel allowance, pension.

so its spite then?? for him though, a financial pittance, trump didnt even take the presidents pay.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jan 9 2021 01:58pm
Gold: 2,460.05
Jan 9 2021 02:00pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 9 2021 01:58pm)
so its spite then?? for him thoug, a financial pittance, trump didnt even take the presidents pay.

He made up for that presidential salary ten fold, i mean dude spent more that 1/4 of his presidency playing golf at his propertied while overcharging SS for everything. and that most likely just the tip of the presidency monetization iceberg.
Gold: 6,061.70
Jan 9 2021 02:03pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 9 Jan 2021 11:39)
I dont think you realize his actual financial situation. Hes got 700m in debt coming due and virtually all of his money is tied up in assets that he will have to short sell. In all likelyhood his assets minus debt is only a few hundred million if theres anything left at all.

He has over 3 billion in the positive in real estate alone. That's positive, after debt. He leverages debt very well. And nobody is entirely certain what his true liquid situation is at all. He could literally have a billion in the bank. Nobody knows.

I think you're jumping to conclusions you can't make. But if somebody wants to go and try to claim a 700m debt immediately? He can pay it. And he can always take out a debt sideways if he doesn't want to sell a building or three. He has the capital to take loans against.

Quote (TiStuff @ 9 Jan 2021 11:39)
the left here are just gaslighting frauds. the want other people to live under different rules. It is the black and red of antifa. they live under the black "anarchy" run around like animals, no rules. everyone else lives under the red "communism" and pays for it all.
What anti wants is to be the bougewa

Bourgeoisie, in todays terms, means middle-class, and is usually used as a pejorative term for the materialistic, rather affluent, conventional-minded part of society that "feels" on the upper levels.

You're a tad worked up. Take a deep breath, friend.
Jan 9 2021 02:04pm
Quote (nomadwgk @ Jan 9 2021 12:00pm)
He made up for that presidential salary ten fold, i mean dude spent more that 1/4 of his presidency playing golf at his propertied while overcharging SS for everything. and that most likely just the tip of the presidency monetization iceberg.

even if your truthful which i doubt it still adds to more than any scumbag leftie has ever offered.
Gold: 260.11
Jan 9 2021 02:05pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 9 2021 02:03pm)
He has over 3 billion in the positive in real estate alone. That's positive, after debt. He leverages debt very well. And nobody is entirely certain what his true liquid situation is at all. He could literally have a billion in the bank. Nobody knows.

I think you're jumping to conclusions you can't make. But if somebody wants to go and try to claim a 700m debt immediately? He can pay it. And he can always take out a debt sideways if he doesn't want to sell a building or three. He has the capital to take loans against.

We definitely don't have hard numbers on his financial situation, but that cuts both ways. You don't get to say that I'm making unfounded conclusions without also applying that to your own.

What we know is that Trump has a lot of debt coming due, and it's very likely that his usual multi-billion dollar net worth claims are seriously inflated.
Jan 9 2021 02:06pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 9 2021 12:03pm)

i am breathing fine, please dont straw man its a bad look
Jan 9 2021 02:07pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 9 2021 12:05pm)
We definitely don't have hard numbers on his financial situation, but that cuts both ways. You don't get to say that I'm making unfounded conclusions without also applying that to your own.

What we know is that Trump has a lot of debt coming due, and it's very likely that his usual multi-billion dollar net worth claims are seriously inflated.

ha?! and the last guy told me he made super duper money as president
Gold: 260.11
Jan 9 2021 02:12pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 9 2021 02:07pm)

He has abused his position to make money for his family, definitely. One thing is overcharging the campaign and federal government for rooms.
Gold: 6,061.70
Jan 9 2021 02:20pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 9 Jan 2021 12:07)

Who told you this? He has dedicated all his presidential salary to charity save $1. His pay is literally $1. Assuming his lifetime salary is not stripped from him, that will continue. Just shy of half a million a year to charity, with $1 held back.

Quote (Thor123422 @ 9 Jan 2021 12:05)

We know exactly (edit: based on current values) what his known realestate is worth as well as the debt he's leveraged against it. He's fine, mate. This is a subject where unless you have concrete proof, you're simply pissing into the wind.

Quote (Thor123422 @ 9 Jan 2021 12:12)
He has abused his position to make money for his family, definitely. One thing is overcharging the campaign and federal government for rooms.

Made money for his family? He tried to provide free room and board for SS, and was told he could not, something about SS staying neutral, over concerns of private armies or something. His campaign... I'd need more information, but let's just say that I'm less concerned about his campaign which rented stadiums and shit than the Biden campaign which raised 3x the cash and never filled a parking lot.

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Jan 9 2021 02:21pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1176177178179180346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll