d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1175176177178179346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 88.21
Jan 9 2021 01:22pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 9 2021 11:20am)
This, though there's not universal agreement whether those who just wandered in after all the barriers were gone and they could just... Wander in... Should be charged.

a judge will decide this on a case by case basis. the dude running around the chamber frantically with a sidearm and zipties - will probably be staying in the clink for a long time

the stump dumpling guy with no limbs who got wheelchaired in - will probably be fine :P
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 9 2021 01:23pm
Quote (Santara @ Jan 9 2021 11:20am)
A successful impeachment will mean he can never hold office again.

ah? they are still scared of him
Jan 9 2021 01:25pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 9 2021 11:20am)
This, though there's not universal agreement whether those who just wandered in after all the barriers were gone and they could just... Wander in... Should be charged.

You mistake me. I'm not making claims. I'm simply questioning your certainty that it's all about antifa/blm. I see no evidence. You've made extraordinary claims. I'm merely asking for average evidence. :)

Was chatting with the wife about this earlier. I support the attempt, simply so he doesn't run in 2024. I see no advantage to another Trump presidency. I'd just as soon he doesn't knock out more qualified candidates.

you wont view the evidence I keep telling you its in the rudy vid i posted
Gold: 6,061.70
Jan 9 2021 01:26pm
Quote (proccy @ 9 Jan 2021 11:22)
a judge will decide this on a case by case basis. the dude running around the chamber frantically with a sidearm and zipties - will probably be staying in the clink for a long time

the stump dumpling guy with no limbs who got wheelchaired in - will probably be fine :P

Aye, that's my take. But when I tried to speak on this yesterday, I was called a traitor, so I just don't know. People are overly upset over this. Meanwhile, they're justifying the attempted burning of a federal court in Portland with people inside.

I'm overall confused over the entire situation. This wasn't a case of people trying to burn it down, or destroying it, or trying to harm people. It was mostly... Peaceful, oddly. Don't mistake me, but given lack of charges elsewhere, and anti-fed sentiment elsewhere, I just don't understand the vehemence over this issue.

Quote (TiStuff @ 9 Jan 2021 11:25)

That's not true. I'm telling you that a few people being antifa/blm doesn't mean the bulk of wrong-doers were antifa/blm. It's not that you have zero evidence, you simply don't have the kind of evidence to justify your claim.

I'm not your enemy. I just want you to justify your position, if you can, in a way that if you're going to try to absolve Trump Supporters of responsibility, you actually absolve them.

Is that fair?

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Jan 9 2021 01:29pm
Gold: 2,460.05
Jan 9 2021 01:26pm
Quote (Santara @ Jan 9 2021 01:20pm)
A successful impeachment will mean he can never hold office again.

as well losing other perks, like SS protection, travel allowance, pension.
Gold: 1,005.00
Jan 9 2021 01:31pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 9 2021 02:25pm)

Link the vid. Let me see what story you bitchute miscreants are concocting this time.
Gold: 6,061.70
Jan 9 2021 01:34pm
Quote (nomadwgk @ 9 Jan 2021 11:26)

Trump legitimately doesn't care about that. Drop in the bucket. Current theory is he's going to refuse SS protection either way and reactivate his private security force.

Of all the things that Trump can lose, anything related to money is the most minor concern. I don't think you realize how much money a billion+ is.
Gold: 1,005.00
Jan 9 2021 01:38pm
Quote (nomadwgk @ Jan 9 2021 02:26pm)

Attention, popularity, respect and power are the ones he covets the most. Twitter banning him was worse than losing a chunk of money.
Gold: 260.11
Jan 9 2021 01:39pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 9 2021 01:34pm)
Trump legitimately doesn't care about that. Drop in the bucket. Current theory is he's going to refuse SS protection either way and reactivate his private security force.

Of all the things that Trump can lose, anything related to money is the most minor concern. I don't think you realize how much money a billion+ is.

I dont think you realize his actual financial situation. Hes got 700m in debt coming due and virtually all of his money is tied up in assets that he will have to short sell. In all likelyhood his assets minus debt is only a few hundred million if theres anything left at all.
Jan 9 2021 01:39pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 9 2021 11:26am)
Aye, that's my take. But when I tried to speak on this yesterday, I was called a traitor, so I just don't know. People are overly upset over this. Meanwhile, they're justifying the attempted burning of a federal court in Portland with people inside.

I'm overall confused over the entire situation. This wasn't a case of people trying to burn it down, or destroying it, or trying to harm people. It was mostly... Peaceful, oddly. Don't mistake me, but given lack of charges elsewhere, and anti-fed sentiment elsewhere, I just don't understand the vehemence over this issue.

That's not true. I'm telling you that a few people being antifa/blm doesn't mean the bulk of wrong-doers were antifa/blm. It's not that you have zero evidence, you simply don't have the kind of evidence to justify your claim.

I'm not your enemy. I just want you to justify your position, if you can, in a way that if you're going to try to absolve Trump Supporters of responsibility, you actually absolve them.

Is that fair?

the left here are just gaslighting frauds. the want other people to live under different rules. It is the black and red of antifa. they live under the black "anarchy" run around like animals, no rules. everyone else lives under the red "communism" and pays for it all.
What anti wants is to be the bougewa

Bourgeoisie, in todays terms, means middle-class, and is usually used as a pejorative term for the materialistic, rather affluent, conventional-minded part of society that "feels" on the upper levels.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1175176177178179346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll