d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1175417551756175717583169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 31 2018 07:55am
Quote (IceMage @ Mar 31 2018 07:44am)
On issues like this it's not Republicans vs Democrats, it's the Trump cult vs everyone else.

and the non-democrats are just lining up to donate to mccabes defense as he rails against Trump after the OIG and OPR recommended his termination for lying to investigators
its the same people who donated to stormy daniels and same people who would donate to david hogg if/when he asks
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 31 2018 08:08am
Quote (Arsenic_Touch @ 31 Mar 2018 09:45)
Ooops, looks like trump is posting pictures of a fence replacement project that started in 2009 to replace a fence from the 90's and is trying to pass it off as the start of his border wall. Hasn't even secured funding for it and is taking credit for a project already in the works. Yay team.

yet somehow it's THEM constantly whining about "fake news", insanity.
and as usual it's either crickets from the right or a sarcastic 'impeach now!', implying that his constant lies and blunders mean nothing if they don't immediately end his presidency...
Gold: 5,016.77
Mar 31 2018 08:09am
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 31 2018 08:55am)
and the non-democrats are just lining up to donate to mccabes defense as he rails against Trump after the OIG and OPR recommended his termination for lying to investigators
its the same people who donated to stormy daniels and same people who would donate to david hogg if/when he asks

I think there's plenty of independents who see McCabe's firing as a continuation of Trump's assault on the FBI and intelligence community. The expedited nature of his firing strikes many as political, even if the accusations against him are valid.

There's a sizable number of anti-Trump Republicans and right-leaning independents who side with these career officials. My grandfather has been involved in Republican politics most of his adult life and he voted for a Democrat president for the first time in 2016.
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 31 2018 08:20am
Quote (IceMage @ Mar 31 2018 08:09am)
I think there's plenty of independents who see McCabe's firing as a continuation of Trump's assault on the FBI and intelligence community. The expedited nature of his firing strikes many as political, even if the accusations against him are valid.

There's a sizable number of anti-Trump Republicans and right-leaning independents who side with these career officials. My grandfather has been involved in Republican politics most of his adult life and he voted for a Democrat president for the first time in 2016.

The career officials are the ones who recommended McCabe's expedited termination. Part of the revelations from the IG report being leaked is that McCabe was lying to Comey, besides the investigators.
Having Comey go political in his proclaimed defense of the FBI establishment against the fallout of the election is one thing, having McCabe run damage control for Hilldog and self-serving leaks while betraying his office is another.

All McCabe had to do was frame his firing as "Me vs Trump", and anti-Trump democrats in their pussy hats dug around in their pockets for loose change to throw at him. Its that much less money to oppose Trump and the republicans in the midterms
Gold: 2,617.52
Mar 31 2018 10:07am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Mar 31 2018 08:11am)
Just admit you were making shit up. It looks less pathetic.

How is amazon not becoming a monopoly? It is engaging in predatory activities wherever it can, especially for tax evasion and extorting postal services.
Gold: 57.00
Mar 31 2018 10:14am
Quote (IceMage @ 31 Mar 2018 10:09)

so he voted for loser rinos for about the last ~25 years and then went and voted for a (D) two-time loser in 2016. well no wonder you vote the way you do :rofl:

Quote (Goomshill @ 31 Mar 2018 09:55)

yep lmfao the current month lefty playbook: donate to things like a guy getting fired for cause (and was gonna retire at 50 off a govt salary) and some lady clearly milking the media for opportunities to make more money.

This post was edited by excellence on Mar 31 2018 10:19am
Gold: 260.11
Mar 31 2018 11:05am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Mar 31 2018 10:07am)
How is amazon not becoming a monopoly? It is engaging in predatory activities wherever it can, especially for tax evasion and extorting postal services.

First Amazon is a monopoly, specifically in retail and online markets.

Then they've only completely undercut some products.

Now they are just BECOMING a monopoly by currently undercutting products.

You'll just keep moving the goalposts.

Amazon might be becoming a monopoly, but that's far from your initial dumb claim.

Even now they aren't anywhere near close to a monopoly. They're still competing with WalMart who's online sales have grown year over year at a pretty decent rate, and in specialty areas like computer parts they are far from eclipsing other providers like Newegg. I could give a ton of examples in pretty much every field because Amazon hasn't even come close to monopolizing online retail.
Gold: 285.00
Mar 31 2018 11:09am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Mar 31 2018 12:05pm)

Amazon might be becoming a monopoly, but that's far from your initial dumb claim.

Even now they aren't anywhere near close to a monopoly. They're still competing with WalMart who's online sales have grown year over year at a pretty decent rate, and in specialty areas like computer parts they are far from eclipsing other providers like Newegg. I could give a ton of examples in pretty much every field because Amazon hasn't even come close to monopolizing online retail.

He doesn't know basic econ 101. No point in engaging.
Gold: 260.11
Mar 31 2018 11:21am
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 31 2018 11:09am)
He doesn't know basic econ 101. No point in engaging.

I feel bad for the school that gave him his chemistry degree.

He posted his chemical engineering degree but doesn't know basic thermodynamics, which is extra sad because chemical engineering ditches the top level chemistry classes in favor of thermo heavy classes.
Gold: 2,617.52
Mar 31 2018 11:23am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Mar 31 2018 01:05pm)

What is the point of any of this arguing if we basically agree about the current and future threat?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1175417551756175717583169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll