d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Mar A Lago Raided By Fbi
Prev1174175176177178233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 29 2022 10:10am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Aug 29 2022 11:02am)
I listened to the snippet and Zuck clearly said that the FBI notified FB of potential Russian disinfo when this story was dropping with the implication that the story is Russian disinfo. They didn't do this for no reason, they expected tech giants to respond appropriately.

2016 russian troll farms ran fairly unchecked on socials, 2020 the FBI was tipping off the socials when they received info the same was happening.

Facebook did not censor the Hunter Biden laptop story, and joe asks if the FBI told them about the laptop story specifically, Zuck responds "no, i do not remember if it was that story specifically".

his russian disinfo comments were stated generally, although he implies the FBI called them about the laptop story, he doesnt connect russian disinfo and laptop story specifically. afterall this story was a NYPost break, not a wikileaks drop.
Gold: 2,009.99
Aug 29 2022 10:15am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 29 2022 10:23am)
then why didn't Trump nominate someone other than Wray?

Zuck stated the FBI notified facebook about the laptop story dropping, he didnt mention they were pressured to censor.

I’ll have to watch it again, however I thought he explicitly stated that the FBI contacted him & warned him that “disinformation” about Hunter Biden’s laptop was coming out. The insinuation being that he shouldn’t publish & or allow it to be posted [because it’s Russian disinformation] which we later learned was in fact not true.
Gold: 23.00
Aug 29 2022 10:15am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 29 2022 11:23am)
then why didn't Trump nominate someone other than Wray?

Zuck stated the FBI notified facebook about the laptop story dropping, he didnt mention they were pressured to censor.

So the FBI told them for no reason? Clearly it was to pressure them into censoring it. Why else would they tell them lol.
Gold: 14,600.00
Aug 29 2022 10:16am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 29 2022 12:10pm)
2016 russian troll farms ran fairly unchecked on socials, 2020 the FBI was tipping off the socials when they received info the same was happening.

Facebook did not censor the Hunter Biden laptop story, and joe asks if the FBI told them about the laptop story specifically, Zuck responds "no, i do not remember if it was that story specifically".

his russian disinfo comments were stated generally, although he implies the FBI called them about the laptop story, he doesnt connect russian disinfo and laptop story specifically. afterall this story was a NYPost break, not a wikileaks drop.

Mate go watch what Zuck says to Rogan. He said that they adjusted the ranking algorithm to push down this story. In 2022 that's what censorship is. You don't need to completely remove something you just needy to bury it on page 3 of a google search knowing 99% of people never leave page 1.

Aug 29 2022 10:26am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Aug 29 2022 11:16am)
Mate go watch what Zuck says to Rogan. He said that they adjusted the ranking algorithm to push down this story. In 2022 that's what censorship is. You don't need to completely remove something you just needy to bury it on page 3 of a google search knowing 99% of people never leave page 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKER5JJ5VgI

And he states that Twitter users literally couldn't post it. so NO, in 2022 that's not explicitly what censorship is. there's levels.

this is facebook, where 90% of what you see on your app's front page is what your friends post, and on facebook anyone could post the story. the other 10% or so are filtered in trending topics, and they adjusted the algorithm from plastering the story for most people, but if ur algorithm is curated to cancel culture watch stuff you'd almost certainly still see it.

i listened to it twice, then rewatched before i posted. facebook seems to have taken a very soft line on the laptop story.
Aug 29 2022 10:34am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 29 2022 12:26pm)
And he states that Twitter users literally couldn't post it. so NO, in 2022 that's not explicitly what censorship is. there's levels.

this is facebook, where 90% of what you see on your app's front page is what your friends post, and on facebook anyone could post the story. the other 10% or so are filtered in trending topics, and they adjusted the algorithm from plastering the story for most people, but if ur algorithm is curated to cancel culture watch stuff you'd almost certainly still see it.

i listened to it twice, then rewatched before i posted. facebook seems to have taken a very soft line on the laptop story.

Suppressing a story so it is viewed less is censorship....
Aug 29 2022 10:58am
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Aug 29 2022 11:34am)
Suppressing a story so it is viewed less is censorship....

you're just strawmanning at me with every post lol. this whole conversation started with me saying i was suprised how mild facebooks censorship was, and in the post u quoted i stated there are levels of censorship.

yet here u are telling me it is censorship, as if i stated it isnt, instead of clearly stating it is.

read better guy or ill just ignore ur replies lol.
Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 29 2022 11:01am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 29 2022 12:04pm)
the FBI is too corrupt to fix, ok with you so far, but then Trump takes confidential documents to "prove russiagate"? how? what plan could he possibly enact to even start making that happen, and why did it require him to leave office to do it?

if he had proof he could have declassified it while in office and then have his press secretary release it live on national TV. "here is where we have declassified info that Nanci Pelosi paid X, Y, and Z person to do A, B and C."

no, no, no. better to leave office and do nothing with the documents. lolwut.

First... that he took the documents for that... is just supposition.
Second... if that is why he took them, I would think he was looking for proof that the FBI and/or a few judges, actually were up to no good.

As for why he took them to Florida... well with all the leaks and the fact that the walls have ears in DC... wouldn't you? :)
Aug 29 2022 11:04am
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 29 2022 12:01pm)
First... that he took the documents for that... is just supposition.
Second... if that is why he took them, I would think he was looking for proof that the FBI and/or a few judges, actually were up to no good.

As for why he took them to Florida... well with all the leaks and the fact that the walls have ears in DC... wouldn't you? :)

no. if i was a president attempting to prove my own FBI and DOJ was conspiring against me with the democrats i'd have done it when i was in office, in charge of the DOJ and FBI. i wouldnt wait until i have no power and take documents and then refuse to return them and then get raided.

then again now that u mention it this is a terrible illogical plan that was destined to fail and so i agree its possible trump did this.
Aug 29 2022 11:04am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 29 2022 12:58pm)
you're just strawmanning at me with every post lol. this whole conversation started with me saying i was suprised how mild facebooks censorship was, and in the post u quoted i stated there are levels of censorship.

yet here u are telling me it is censorship, as if i stated it isnt, instead of clearly stating it is.

read better guy or ill just ignore ur replies lol.

Every single one of your posts is deflecting from the original argument that Facebook was literally pressured by the FBI to censor the story.

You literally are jumping through hoops and now trying to argue their are levels to censorship which has absolutely nothing to do with the original post.

I would ignore posts that made me look retarded so yeah you might as well m8.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1174175176177178233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll