d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1174117421743174417453169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
Mar 22 2018 04:25pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Mar 22 2018 05:23pm)
No she didn’t man. Someone else wrote the book. She denied it. When the issue came up again in 2015, she said it was “without merit”

Naviete.

Quote (Knoppie @ Mar 22 2018 05:24pm)
If she got money for it, it had merit. What she sais after the settlement is of no importance.

His confirmation bias blocked that obvious fact. He countered with an alternative fact.

This post was edited by Skinned on Mar 22 2018 04:26pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Mar 22 2018 04:28pm
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 22 2018 01:41pm)
Yes it is. She wrote a book and recounted the story. She has since quit talking about it due to a financial arrangement.

And there is no reason to doubt that. Trump paying off women to cover deviance is a pattern of behavior at this point.

I heard trump raped your mom, she didnt tell you because trump paid her
Mar 22 2018 04:39pm
Quote (tonerbond @ Mar 22 2018 05:28pm)
I heard trump raped your mom, she didnt tell you because trump paid her

I heard you're a multi of Tuna_Belly.
Gold: 2,009.99
Mar 22 2018 04:39pm
Quote (Knoppie @ Mar 22 2018 05:24pm)
If she got money for it, it had merit. What she sais after the settlement is of no importance.

She didn’t get money from it. She didn’t write it.

Quote (Skinned @ Mar 22 2018 05:25pm)
Naviete.
His confirmation bias blocked that obvious fact. He countered with an alternative fact.

The only alternative fact is your claim that Ivana Trump wrote a book claiming he raped her. That’s fake news. We’ve had this conversation before.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Mar 22 2018 04:40pm
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 22 2018 02:39pm)
I heard you're a multi of Tuna_Belly.

Do you get how dumb the argument is though?
Mar 22 2018 04:42pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Mar 22 2018 05:39pm)
She didn’t get money from it. She didn’t write it.

The only alternative fact is your claim that Ivana Trump wrote a book claiming he raped her. That’s fake news. We’ve had this conversation before.

Damn. Crazy that she even talked about it on court and took him to the cleaners, and it wasn't libel or slander.

Ivana Trump has claimed that rape allegations she made against Donald Trump during her divorce was just "lawyers' stuff".

In divorce court documents Ivana, now 68, said her husband raped her in revenge for encouraging him to get surgery to cover up a bald spot.

But appearing on Good Morning Britain, she insisted this wasn't the case.

Susanna Reid asked Ivana - the first wife of President Donald Trump and mother to Don Jr., Ivanka and Eric - how her husband of 15 years treated women.

"He treated me fantastic I never had a problem, always polite always outspoken," she said.

Now she is saying she made it all up for the case. After settling out of court later on ;)

Realistically I can see him throwing a giant temper tantrum over his bald spot.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/nov/30/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-full-list

A fun interaction list exploring all of our president's crimes against women over his years.

“He was like an octopus … His hands were everywhere.”
Jessica Leeds
Age 38 Year: 1980s Location: A first-class cabin of a plane

Leeds alleges Trump groped grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. Source: The New York Times

"I referred to this as a ‘rape’, but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."
Ivana Trump
Age 40 Year: 1989 Location: The master bedroom of the Trump Tower triplex

In a divorce deposition, Trump's first wife used "rape" to describe an incident that transpired between them. After a settlement was reached, and the rape allegation became public in a 1993 book, Ivana softened the claim. As part of her nondisclosure agreement, she is not allowed to discuss her marriage to Trump without his permission. Source: Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J Trump

“He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again.”
Jill Harth
Age Early 30s Year: 1993 Location: One of the children's bedrooms at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

A former business partner, Harth alleges Trump forcibly kissed her on the lips and groped her breasts and grabbed her genitals, in what she referred to in a 1997 lawsuit as "attempted rape". On a previous occasion, she alleges, he groped her under the table during dinner with colleagues at the Plaza Hotel. Source: The Guardian

"He did touch my vagina through my underwear."
Kristen Anderson
Age Early 20s Year: Early 1990s Location: China Club, a Manhattan nightclub

Anderson alleges Trump put his hand up her skirt and touched her genitals through her underwear. Source: The Washington Post

“[Trump] stuck his head right underneath their skirts.”
Lisa Boyne
Age 25 Year: 1996 Location: A New York restaurant

Boyne alleges Trump insisted the female models walk across the table and that he looked up their skirts, commenting on whether they were wearing underwear and their genitalia. Source: The Huffington Post

“He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips.”
Cathy Heller
Age 44 Year: 1997 Location: A Mother’s Day brunch at Mar-a-Lago

Heller alleges Trump forcibly kissed her on the lips in public. Source: The Guardian

“He kissed me directly on the lips."
Temple Taggart
Age 21 Year: 1997 Location: A 1997 Miss USA pageant event and in Trump Tower

The former Miss Utah alleges Trump forcibly kissed her on the mouth on two occassions, including the first time she met him. Source: The New York Times

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my God, there’s a man in here.'"
Mariah Billado
Age 18 Year: 1997 Location: Backstage at the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant

The former Miss Vermont Teen USA and other unnamed accusers allege Trump walked into the dressing room unannounced while teen beauty queens aged 15 to 19 were naked. Source: BuzzFeed

"Then his hand touched the right side of my breast. I was in shock."
Karena Virginia
Age 27 Year: 1998 Location: Waiting for a car after the US Open in New York

Virginia alleges Trump grabbed her arm and touched her breast. Source: Gloria Allred press event
“The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked.”
Bridget Sullivan
Age 19 Year: 2000 Location: Backstage at the 2000 Miss USA pageant

The former Miss New Hampshire alleges Trump walked in to the dressing room unannounced while contestants were naked. Source: BuzzFeed

"Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis.”
Tasha Dixon
Age 19 Year: 2001 Location: Backstage at the 2001 Miss USA pageant

The former Miss Arizona alleges Trump entered dressing rooms while her fellow contestants were "half-naked". Source: CBS News

“All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge."
Melinda McGillivray
Age 23 Year: 2003 Location: At Mar-a-Lago during a concert by Ray Charles

McGillivray alleges Trump grabbed her buttock in a pavilion behind the main house in the middle of a group of people. Source: Palm Beach Post
"I was thinking ‘Oh, he’s going to hug me’, but when he pulled my face in and gave me a smooch. I was like ‘Oh – kay.’"
Jennifer Murphy
Age 26 Year: 2005 Location: Outside an elevator after an interview

The former contestant on The Apprentice alleges Trump forcibly kissed her after a job interview.

“[Trump] kissed me directly on the mouth.”
Rachel Crooks
Age 22 Year: 2005 Location: Outside the elevator in Trump Tower

Crooks alleges Trump kissed her forcibly on the lips. Source: New York Times

"I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat."
Natasha Stoynoff
Age 40 Year: 2005 Location: A closed-door room in Mar-a-Lago

Stoynoff alleges Trump forcibly kissed her. Source: People

“Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt."
Ninni Laaksonen
Age 20 Year: 2006 Location: Outside the Ed Sullivan Theater before an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman

The former Miss Finland alleges Trump grabbed her buttocks during a photoshoot before an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman. Source: Finnish newspaper Ilta-Sanomat

"When we entered the room he grabbed each of us tightly in a hug and kissed each of us on the lips without asking for permission."
Jessica Drake
Age 32 Year: 2006 Location: A golf tournament in Lake Tahoe

Drake alleges Trump forcibly kissed her and two female friends on the lips and when rebuffed, pursued her, asking: "How much?" Source: Gloria Allred press event

"He would step in front of each girl and look you over from head to toe like we were just meat, we were just sexual objects, that we were not people."
Samantha Holvey
Age 20 Year: 2006 Location: Miss USA 2006 pageant

The former Miss North Carolina alleges Trump would barge into the pageant dressing room and inspected women like "meat". Source: CNN

“He then grabbed my shoulder and began kissing me again very aggressively and placed his hand on my breast."
Summer Zervos
Age Early 30s Year: 2007 Location: Trump Tower and a hotel in Los Angeles

The former contestant on The Apprentice has accused Trump of groping and kissing her on two occasions. She has filed a defamation claim against the now-president. Source: Gloria Allred press event

“He probably doesn’t want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room.”
Cassandra Searles
Age 24 Year: 2013 Location: Miss USA 2013 pageant

The former Miss Washington 2013 alleges in a comment on Facebook that Trump repeatedly grabbed her buttocks and invited her to his hotel room. Source: Facebook, via Yahoo News

This post was edited by Skinned on Mar 22 2018 04:54pm
Gold: 57.00
Mar 22 2018 04:54pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ 22 Mar 2018 17:00)
No, she didn’t. That’s not true

reality doesnt matter to election-deniers like commie. he will just change his argument, like he already has. what was he screeching before that she testified at trial now its a ‘book she wrote’. bet you he cant even provide the title of the ‘book she wrote recounting this’

fortunately this sophomoric arguing style is outdated (like commie) and doesnt work in reality at persuading people of one’s point.

This post was edited by excellence on Mar 22 2018 04:55pm
Mar 22 2018 04:55pm
Quote (excellence @ Mar 22 2018 05:54pm)
reality doesnt matter to election-deniers like commie. he will just change his argument, like he already has. what was he screeching before that she testified at trial now its a book she wrote.

fortunately this sophomoric arguing style is outdated (like commie) and doesnt work in reality at persuading people of one’s point.

Mr. Me Too.

You are so dumb I bet you actually type out the same post over and over again instead of using a copy paste of the same thing you post every single post.

You have to be the dumbest person here.
Gold: 57.00
Mar 22 2018 04:57pm
Quote (Skinned @ 22 Mar 2018 18:55)
Mr. Me Too.

You are so dumb I bet you actually type out the same post over and over again instead of using a copy paste of the same thing you post every single post.

You have to be the dumbest person here.

what’s the title of this book you are claiming was written by Trump’s ex-wife Ivana?
Gold: 2,009.99
Mar 22 2018 04:58pm
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 22 2018 05:42pm)
Damn. Crazy that she even talked about it on court and took him to the cleaners, and it wasn't libel or slander.

Damn. More fake news. Statements were made in a closed deposition during their divorce proceedings, not in a court room. Is it possible she changed her tune to get more money in their divorce ? Easily haha. Just saying that she didn’t write a book about it, then go on record in a court room, like you said.

Anyway, didn’t mean for this to turn into a whole thang haha

This post was edited by IgoSoHard on Mar 22 2018 04:59pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1174117421743174417453169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll