d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1172317241725172617273169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 500.00
Mar 12 2018 09:24am
the dumbing down of america continues, media giant forcing local news anchors to regurgitate pro trump propaganda
http://fortune.com/2018/03/08/sinclair-media-group-fake-news/
Gold: 2,009.99
Mar 12 2018 09:32am
Quote (duffman316 @ Mar 12 2018 10:24am)
the dumbing down of america continues, media giant forcing local news anchors to regurgitate pro trump propaganda
http://fortune.com/2018/03/08/sinclair-media-group-fake-news/

The script, which is required to be read during news time rather than using up commercial spots, includes anchors saying they’re “extremely proud of the quality, balanced journalism that [proper news brand name of local station] produces.” The anchors are then supposed to follow by saying, “But I’m [we are] concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one-sided news stories plaguing our country.”

The message continues: “The sharing of biased and false news has become all too common on social media. More alarming, national media outlets are publishing these same fake stories without checking facts first. Unfortunately, some members of the national media are using their platforms to push their own personal bias and agenda to control ‘exactly what people think’ … This is extremely dangerous to our democracy,”

=/= “forcing local news anchors to regurgitate pro trump propaganda”

You’re anti trump derangement syndrome member card is showing
Mar 12 2018 10:39am
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Mar 12 2018 10:32am)
=/= “forcing local news anchors to regurgitate pro trump propaganda”

You’re anti trump derangement syndrome member card is showing

Let's pretend harping about fake news is new and original and not entirely part of the tactics from the trumpet echo chamber for dismissing all negative news about the emperor

Why do you suppose the anchors felt uncomfortable being forced to say this?
Gold: 4,679.00
Mar 12 2018 11:35am
Quote (duffman316 @ Mar 12 2018 08:39am)
Let's pretend harping about fake news is new and original and not entirely part of the tactics from the trumpet echo chamber for dismissing all negative news about the emperor

Why do you suppose the anchors felt uncomfortable being forced to say this?

>>Child steals candy
>>Tell Child to apologize and return the stolen candy
>>Child feels uncomfortable

Hmmmmm
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 12 2018 12:00pm
3 package bombs this week in Austin, little details known besides:
one bombing on march 2nd killed one 39 year old man
two bombings today at different houses, one killed a 17 year old teenage boy and injured a woman in her 40s, the other injured two females aged 70-80s taken to hospital with life threatening injuries

presumably all same bomber, but unknown motive, pattern, anything other than that its in the austin area.
/e first 2 targeted houses were both black, so it could be hate crime bombings, but waiting on any ID of the 70/80 year old victims
austin is ~8-9% black so if all three targets were black that would put it into either being a hate crime or something personal

checking my doxxing skills, I see a frances, david and nancy newcombe at that address. lack of other social media presence but thats not exactly a jamal

This post was edited by Goomshill on Mar 12 2018 12:11pm
Gold: 10,485.00
Mar 12 2018 01:08pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 12 2018 05:02pm
https://www.christianpost.com/news/disneys-a-wrinkle-in-time-writer-defends-removing-bible-verses-christian-themes-in-movie-220899/

A wrinkle in time director cut all christian elements from the story in order to "be more inclusive", and likewise cast a black girl in the main characters role as well as oprah winfrey as the more allegorical celestial character, alongside mindy kaling and reese witherspoon, so being pretty blunt about the virtue signalling checklist considering the characters are all either white or ambiguously raced in the source material- basically like casting a black hermione. Blackwashing done explicitly to be more 'inclusive'. In their words, "celebrating its message of female empowerment and diversity."
and the result was...

As of March 11, 2018, A Wrinkle in Time has grossed $33.3 million in the United States and Canada, and $6.3 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $39.6 million.[4] With a combined $250 million spent on production and advertisement

:rofl:

well, I'm curious how the 15% rotten tomato right-wing politically charged bomb Death Wish remake and 42% rotten tomato left-wing politically charged bomb A Wrinkle In Time actually compare in terms of overall quality. I'd bet they're pretty similar
but I'm not going to watch either of them
....but if i had to, no way I'd watch oprah winfrey instead of bruce willis

This post was edited by Goomshill on Mar 12 2018 05:05pm
Mar 12 2018 07:45pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 12 2018 06:02pm)
https://www.christianpost.com/news/disneys-a-wrinkle-in-time-writer-defends-removing-bible-verses-christian-themes-in-movie-220899/

A wrinkle in time director cut all christian elements from the story in order to "be more inclusive", and likewise cast a black girl in the main characters role as well as oprah winfrey as the more allegorical celestial character, alongside mindy kaling and reese witherspoon, so being pretty blunt about the virtue signalling checklist considering the characters are all either white or ambiguously raced in the source material- basically like casting a black hermione. Blackwashing done explicitly to be more 'inclusive'. In their words, "celebrating its message of female empowerment and diversity."
and the result was...

As of March 11, 2018, A Wrinkle in Time has grossed $33.3 million in the United States and Canada, and $6.3 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $39.6 million.[4] With a combined $250 million spent on production and advertisement

well, I'm curious how the 15% rotten tomato right-wing politically charged bomb Death Wish remake and 42% rotten tomato left-wing politically charged bomb A Wrinkle In Time actually compare in terms of overall quality. I'd bet they're pretty similar

i take it you were livid they had a negro play the main character in the dark tower
Mar 12 2018 07:53pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 12 2018 07:02pm)

and the result was...

In the book: A Wrinkle in Time. Everyone was white. But that book was written long ago. (1962)

/e Never saw the movie, but the book was about tesseracts. Tesseracts are folded space time. Got me hooked on sci-fi at a young age.

This post was edited by Ghot on Mar 12 2018 07:55pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1172317241725172617273169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll