d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev1170171172173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 7 2019 09:27am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jun 7 2019 09:55am)
Is he going to give Manafort an American friendly peace plan? Given the reality on the ground, what good would that do?

I'm glad we agree that Mueller is a prosecutor first and foremost. His work by definition is biased towards the prosecution. I suppose that makes the find of no collusion more impactful in retrospect.

I don't see how you can agree with that, though, and still wonder that concerned parties are combing through the report and calling out misrepresentations. Mueller's role was not as an unbiased fact finder, so I'm glad we have responsible journalists taking him to task.

I think the bold is true. That's the nature of any prosecutor really. Let's remember Mueller's report is a summary of his prosecution and declination decisions.... it isn't the product of a commission.

It's worthwhile for journalists to provide more information on all of this stuff, I just don't see Mueller's omission of certain information as improper. The Dowd transcript thing is a little weird, but as I've said, I think he was basically floating a pardon to Flynn and improperly encouraging him to share information.
Jun 7 2019 11:48am
https://www.apnews.com/f4e2a63dff68377424c3237622394834

Weissmann acknowledging in court that Manafort and Kilimnik were meeting with State Department in Ukraine.

---

Image is an excerpt from Mueller report.
Gold: 397.00
Jun 7 2019 06:19pm
The letter from Rtskhiladze's lawyer, alleging a deliberate misrepresentation of the tone, tenor, and content of the discussion, is another example of Mueller's blatant distortion of the facts; and keep in mind the vast majority of underlying source material is classified, all of these contentions of manipulating evidence are just from what we have access to. I'm also curious as to why Mueller explicitly stated that the meeting between Papadopoulos and Downer took place on the 6th, further clarifying that this was 10 days after his meeting with Mifsud, when everyone that was at the meeting says it was on the 10th. Honestly, I think it's quite ironic that they sent G. PapaD to prison for mistakenly giving a wrong date, but they can't keep the dates straight either. Are they still alleging that Downer's remarks, subsequent to this meeting, are what initiated the counter-intelligence investigation? If I had to guess, I would think there is probably some evidence floating around indicating that the investigation had already begun by the May 10th date of the meeting, so they had to claim it was on May 6th to fit the narrative.
Gold: 22,164.69
Jun 7 2019 06:48pm
Jun 9 2019 11:41am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 7 2019 07:48pm)

I bet Putin has some great recipes now.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 9 2019 11:50am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 7 2019 05:48pm)

Clinton's server got dp'd deeply by darkness
Gold: 285.00
Jun 30 2019 08:29am
https://www.latimes.com/books/la-et-jc-mueller-report-graphic-novel-20190624-story.html

Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election has become something of a publishing phenomenon, with several book versions of the report flying off bookstore shelves.

Now a San Diego publisher is planning to release a version of the report for those who might find the original a little too dry. IDW will publish a graphic-novel adaptation of the report next year, the press said in a news release.

Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election has become something of a publishing phenomenon, with several book versions of the report flying off bookstore shelves.

Now a San Diego publisher is planning to release a version of the report for those who might find the original a little too dry. IDW will publish a graphic-novel adaptation of the report next year, the press said in a news release.

I should have added a trigger warning for very very sensitive Righties who are get fussy at criticism of their hero.

Artist believes that people should read the most important legal document in decades in a way that isn't covered with blackened out marker. Since Barr has summarized the report in a way that the author of the report says is incorrect, it is best to get a more objective version than the version released from Trump's personal lawyer....because you know how ethical and reasonable the lawyers Trump hired are....one is incarcerated and one is on the way lol. Why does he have trouble with lawyers? This panel is a good revel why. And it actually happened :)

This is gonna be awesome.

Everyone in this guys inner circle is a criminal lol. His colleagues are going to prison. One of the major American political parties is guilty in concealing the POTUS's conflict of interests through his taxes while everyone he has worked with in the past has proven to be a scum bag lol.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 30 2019 08:35am
Jun 30 2019 08:45am
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 30 2019 09:29am)
https://www.latimes.com/books/la-et-jc-mueller-report-graphic-novel-20190624-story.html
I should have added a trigger warning for very very sensitive Righties who are get fussy at criticism of their hero.

Artist believes that people should read the most important legal document in decades in a way that isn't covered with blackened out marker. Since Barr has summarized the report in a way that the author of the report says is incorrect, it is best to get a more objective version than the version released from Trump's personal lawyer....because you know how ethical and reasonable the lawyers Trump hired are....one is incarcerated and one is on the way lol. Why does he have trouble with lawyers? This panel is a good revel why. And it actually happened :)

http://i68.tinypic.com/rhj312.jpg

Everyone in this guys inner circle is a criminal lol. His colleagues are going to prison. One of the major American political parties is guilty in concealing the POTUS's conflict of interests through his taxes while everyone he has worked with in the past has proven to be a scum bag lol.

Part of the reason I thought Trump colluded was his reaction to the investigation. It seemed like a totally ridiculous way to respond, but I underestimated his recklessness, paranoia, and lack of knowledge of how the government works.

And maybe there was kompromat that the FBI couldn't figure out. It's not like US intelligence agencies are omniscient.
Gold: 57.00
Jun 30 2019 08:53am
Quote (Skinned @ 30 Jun 2019 10:29)

http://i68.tinypic.com/rhj312.jpg

larping again huh? mueller was critical of the medias response to his report, no matter how much you pretend otherwise. The mueller report didnt get you the ‘results’ you wanted so you want privileged lefty millionaire (D)s to ask him more questions about his report because you (and them) can’t read :rofl:

stick to bragging about your “white privilege” :wacko:

e: reported, btw

This post was edited by excellence on Jun 30 2019 08:55am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1170171172173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll