d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1169170171172173307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 14 2023 05:25pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 14 2023 10:33pm)
dont be a wikipedia chump
Astroturf and manipulation of media messages | Sharyl Attkisson | TEDxUniversityofNevada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU
@03:55 and then there is wikipedia.
wikipedia are known for being shills for hire

"Your reference doesnt apply unless we (chistians) apply it then it applies!"

Words to live by. At least make an effort to cross reference the other guy's sources before spreading more of your ignorance.

This post was edited by addone on Jul 14 2023 05:29pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 14 2023 06:56pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 14 2023 07:04pm)
Wrong! You don't have dick. None of the original material exists all there is copies of copies. Learn to question your beliefs as you are displaying increasing levels of ignorance. Do better!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_manuscript

Not only did I use multiple sites as reference but I even used the nationalgeographic site as one of my references. All you did was quote a Wikipedia article, which by the way I can very easily edit right now if I wanted.

Do you see that big edit button on the right hand side of the Wikipedia site? If I scroll down to the bottom I can see that the last edit was merely 3 Months ago. What was changed in the last 3 Months?

Don't you see that the problem doesn't lie with lack of evidence? the problem lies with how you respond when the evidence is presented before you. In your case you responded with an insult and posted the first link you found without going to multiple sources or doing any kind of deep dive.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 14 2023 07:37pm
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 14 2023 01:19pm)
No, noone is going to. Noone except the other hopelessly delusional and ignorant theists anyway. Those whose opinions mean nothing and who will never accomplish anything but the complete and total waste of existence all theists of your calibre are doomed to repeat.

you going to inform every one what the purpose of life is?

Quote (Vastet @ Jul 14 2023 02:05pm)
Ah the irony of a Wikipedia quoter quoting a post with "Wikipedia chump" in it. These theists aren't really even people. There's no self awareness at all.

nice display of comprehension
Jul 14 2023 07:38pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 14 2023 04:25pm)
"Your reference doesnt apply unless we (chistians) apply it then it applies!"

Words to live by. At least make an effort to cross reference the other guy's sources before spreading more of your ignorance.

bu bu bu butt muh wiki :cry:
Gold: 10.00
Jul 14 2023 07:51pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 14 Jul 2023 21:37)
you going to inform every one what the purpose of life is?

Nope. That is a question for which any answer is unsatisfactory, and there's nothing to be gained disappointing or aggravating the general population.

Quote (TiStuff @ 14 Jul 2023 21:37)

nice display of comprehension

Why thank you. Now if you can just get your theist friend to also appreciate the value of Wikipedia then we'll have made some progress.
Jul 14 2023 07:59pm
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 14 2023 06:51pm)
Nope. That is a question for which any answer is unsatisfactory, and there's nothing to be gained disappointing or aggravating the general population.

Why thank you. Now if you can just get your theist friend to also appreciate the value of Wikipedia then we'll have made some progress.

back up your claim chump
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 14 2023 01:19pm)
No, noone is going to. Noone except the other hopelessly delusional and ignorant theists anyway. Those whose opinions mean nothing and who will never accomplish anything but the complete and total waste of existence all theists of your calibre are doomed to repeat.

o its value is appreciated lol
Jul 14 2023 08:00pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 15 2023 12:56pm)
Not only did I use multiple sites as reference but I even used the nationalgeographic site as one of my references. All you did was quote a Wikipedia article, which by the way I can very easily edit right now if I wanted.

Do you see that big edit button on the right hand side of the Wikipedia site? If I scroll down to the bottom I can see that the last edit was merely 3 Months ago. What was changed in the last 3 Months?

Don't you see that the problem doesn't lie with lack of evidence? the problem lies with how you respond when the evidence is presented before you. In your case you responded with an insult and posted the first link you found without going to multiple sources or doing any kind of deep dive.

I am confused. You literally gave me 2 references from Wikipedia. Now you are saying its not credible when same source is used to prove you wrong. It's not insulting to call you ignorant because that's textbook display of ignorance, do facts insult you?

Btw national geographic source you referenced was merely a confirmation that an ancient city "Ur" existed. Records and knowledge of its existence has been available for thousands of years before the bible was ever written. Christians trying to take credit for its discovery is cute. Also this doesn't prove anything merely that the authors included real place in its fantasy story book. Doesn't prove magic or any of the crazy claims the bible makes. Spiderman is based in New York a real city that exists, doesn't mean the story is real also. Get a clue.

On top of that none of your sources claim to be true and original documents, what you got is a collection of copies without any way of knowing they are authentic other than trust.

Do better!
Gold: 10.00
Jul 14 2023 08:04pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 14 Jul 2023 21:59)
back up your claim chump

o its value is appreciated lol

Unnecessary, even a theist can comprehend it. You use it yourself against competing theologies. The only trick is you don't apply it to yourself. But i can't help you with that. The path of enlightenment is one you must find yourself.
Jul 14 2023 08:17pm
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 14 2023 07:04pm)
Unnecessary, even a theist can comprehend it. You use it yourself against competing theologies. The only trick is you don't apply it to yourself. But i can't help you with that. The path of enlightenment is one you must find yourself.

einstien once said something like "if you cant explain it to a 1st grader you dont understand it your self"
Jul 14 2023 08:32pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 15 2023 01:38pm)
bu bu bu butt muh wiki :cry:

I don't have a problem you do. Christians don't accept the same references when their feelings get proven wrong. You are prime example of I'll just look away and pretend not to see hypocrisy. But when it's the other guy then they are wrong no matter what.
Btw you haven't addressed the actual evidence and the main point. All you did was try and make excuses.

Here is more of the references to support my claim. (since your cop-out of wiki isn't valid tantrum). You are welcome to cry

https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/stewart_don/faq/words-bible/question4-original-manuscripts-of-the-bible.cfm

https://www.compellingtruth.org/original-Bible.html

https://www.christianity.com/wiki/bible/is-the-original-bible-still-in-existence.html

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/where-are-the-original-scriptures
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1169170171172173307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll