d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1169170171172173346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,061.70
Jan 9 2021 01:37am
Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Jan 2021 23:34)
im having a lemonade?

Blue Moon Belgian White here. There's a lot of additional info regarding the DC protests. Neither of you or Darkhead seem to care. Just asking you to chill on the spam. You can support who you want to support, and post all you want. But the 3 or 4 or 5 posts in a row with a single sentence? You're all machineguns full of blanks. Help us understand you by adding some content. Please.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 9 2021 01:39am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 8 2021 11:33pm)
Night's young, mate. I'm open to whatever you have to say, even if I disagree. Just that you and TiStuff and Darkhead want to make 1 post into 20 and spam it. Utilize self control and speak your mind in one go, aye?

the only new news be it fact or fiction is aunt hair doo pelosi lap top disappeared. want to argue about it?
Jan 9 2021 01:42am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 8 2021 11:37pm)
Blue Moon Belgian White here. There's a lot of additional info regarding the DC protests. Neither of you or Darkhead seem to care. Just asking you to chill on the spam. You can support who you want to support, and post all you want. But the 3 or 4 or 5 posts in a row with a single sentence? You're all machineguns full of blanks. Help us understand you by adding some content. Please.

i sometimes answer several posts at a time when i have not been here? is thT Bad? officer?
Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Jan 2021 23:39)
the only new news be it fact or fiction is aunt hair doo pelosi lap top disappeared. want to argue about it?

The protest in DC is estimated to have involved closed to half a million people. Those who entered the Capitol building are estimated to be upwards of 1000. So 1/500th, 1/5th of 1% went above and beyond and entered into what could be considered "rioting". And of those who entered the Capitol Building, roughly 90% had no barricades, no doors, no barriers or police telling them no. They literally just saw an open path and walked in.

I've given you the base to talk about how overhyped things are. The last protest we saw in DC with numbers even close to this was BLM. And after lighting the entire capitol city on fire, the political class painted the streets with BLM messaging.

Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Jan 2021 23:42)
i sometimes answer several posts at a time when i have not been here? is thT Bad? officer?

There is an edit feature for a reason. Case in point.

Quote (BasedGoff @ 8 Jan 2021 23:42)
Hey y’all, just popping in to let you know that trump lost and there’s still no proof of election fraud LOL have a good day

Yes he did, and he publicly announced that peaceful transition is in process. Regarding "proof" there is plenty of evidence, none of which got it's day in court due to standing/laches/injury. Hence why so many people protested. When you can't even get your day in court, there's a reason to be angry.

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Jan 9 2021 01:47am
Gold: 0.00
Hey y’all, just popping in to let you know that trump lost and there’s still no proof of election fraud LOL have a good day
Jan 9 2021 01:46am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 8 2021 11:42pm)
The protest in DC is estimated to have involved closed to half a million people. Those who entered the Capitol building are estimated to be upwards of 1000. So 1/500th, 1/5th of 1% went above and beyond what could be considered "rioting". And of those who entered the Capitol Building, roughly 90% had no barricades, no doors, no barriers or police telling them no. They literally just saw an open path and walked in.

I've given you the base to talk about how overhyped things are. The last protest we saw in DC with numbers even close to this was BLM. And after lighting the entire capitol city on fire, the political class painted the streets with BLM messaging.

There is an edit feature for a reason. Case in point.

Yes he did, and he publicly announced that peaceful transition is in process.

"If man made god, then would it not stand to reason that man himself is higher than god? If, therefore, man is higher than god, could not each man create his own reality? Through this most ingenius of reasonings, I have come to the conclusion that you, dear reader, most likely do not exist. Sorry about your luck."

there is still that pesky other option :)
Jan 9 2021 01:48am
Quote (BasedGoff @ Jan 8 2021 11:42pm)

you just had that verified at CNNBC

"There is an edit feature for a reason. Case in point."

yea i am still trying to figue out how all this stuff works

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jan 9 2021 01:49am
Jan 9 2021 01:48am
Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Jan 2021 23:46)
"If man made god, then would it not stand to reason that man himself is higher than god? If, therefore, man is higher than god, could not each man create his own reality? Through this most ingenius of reasonings, I have come to the conclusion that you, dear reader, most likely do not exist. Sorry about your luck."

there is still that pesky other option :)

Try not to take my drunken meanderings as an excuse for why it's acceptable for you to avoid expressing a full thought in a single post.

Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Jan 2021 23:51)
no rush, its ok to contemplate it.

I'm not known for hard hitting questions. Your response was weaker than the inane cackle of Kamala Harris. Do better, instead of emulating those you claim to hate.

Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Jan 2021 23:56)
here is something?

BLM Capitol Rioter is Walking Free and Staying at the Hilton | Millie Weaver
https://www.bitchute.com/video/NGQPnXe39bwS/

(he is BLM and not charged with anything?)
(he is patriot and not charged with anything?)

Okay? What's your point? Again, complete a full thought. If you're alleging something, spit it out. If not, don't. Either way, worst case, use the edit function.

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Jan 9 2021 01:59am
Jan 9 2021 01:51am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jan 8 2021 11:48pm)
Try not to take my drunken meanderings as an excuse for why it's acceptable for you to avoid expressing a full thought in a single post.

no rush, its ok to contemplate it.

i never made a claim of hate you are out of line. your punishment is to put kamala harris cackle as your ring tone.

"Okay? What's your point? Again, complete a full thought. If you're alleging something, spit it out. If not, don't. Either way, worst case, use the edit function."
(your punishment first then maybe answers)

(if you can tell me how to imbed a video I will rescind your punishment

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jan 9 2021 02:13am
Jan 9 2021 01:56am
here is something?

BLM Capitol Rioter is Walking Free and Staying at the Hilton | Millie Weaver
https://www.bitchute.com/video/NGQPnXe39bwS/

(he is BLM and not charged with anything?)
(he is patriot and not charged with anything?)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1169170171172173346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll