d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Iran Boogaloo
Prev1161718192083Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 4 2020 04:18pm
Organize an attack on our embassy and get droned. "Why now?" seems like a foolish question.
Warn: 30%
Jan 4 2020 04:50pm
Quote (krackprophet @ 4 Jan 2020 23:18)
Organize an attack on our embassy and get droned. "Why now?" seems like a foolish question.

seems only fair. that said, what do you think would be a fair response to unilaterally canceling a hard negotiated deal and imposing crippling sanctions on a whole country? what would be an adequate response to fabricating evidence to start a full blown war, invading countries based on false premises? what's should be done with people who indiscriminately bomb and drone a whole region, terrorising and victimising millions of civilians? i'm sure those things are all significantly worse and deserve AT LEAST similar consequences. which american military and political leaders would you be willing to sacrifice for all the war crimes they committed in the middle east?
Gold: 57.00
Jan 4 2020 05:13pm
https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/1213553331181764608

America's village idiot (who was abandoned by his biological father before he was born and profits to the tune of multiple millions of dollars a year off near-slave labor conditions in 3rd world countries) provides the (D) response to recent events
Gold: 22,164.69
Jan 4 2020 05:16pm
Quote (excellence @ Jan 4 2020 05:13pm)
https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/1213553331181764608

America's village idiot (who was abandoned by his biological father before he was born and profits to the tune of multiple millions of dollars a year off near-slave labor conditions in 3rd world countries) provides the (D) response to recent events

you're here 2 minutes sooner than me as I come to post it bleh
Jan 4 2020 05:16pm
Quote (fender @ Jan 4 2020 04:50pm)
seems only fair. that said, what do you think would be a fair response to unilaterally canceling a hard negotiated deal and imposing crippling sanctions on a whole country? what would be an adequate response to fabricating evidence to start a full blown war, invading countries based on false premises? what's should be done with people who indiscriminately bomb and drone a whole region, terrorising and victimising millions of civilians? i'm sure those things are all significantly worse and deserve AT LEAST similar consequences. which american military and political leaders would you be willing to sacrifice for all the war crimes they committed in the middle east?

I'd love for political elite to get fucked for all the shit they have done. Obama was an idiot for making deals that could be struck down so simply. The Iran deal was shit in the first place anyway. Iran spent most of their gains from the deal on expanding military power and influence in the region.
Gold: 107.77
Jan 4 2020 05:20pm
Gold: 6,483.00
Jan 4 2020 05:25pm
Iranian op's kill 4 Americans and attack American Embassy - crickets

Trump blows Iranian general the fuck out in retaliation and the media loses their shit

Just goes to show you how infiltrated our country is from enemies hiding in plain sight.
Gold: 57.00
Jan 4 2020 05:39pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 4 Jan 2020 18:16)
you're here 2 minutes sooner than me as I come to post it bleh

his hot-take is made even more hilarious because he's attempting to make this about 'black and brown people' when he's the palest pastiest privileged lefty of his generation, and much of Iran is made up of ethnic Caucasians :rofl:

hey maybe he heard of the Iran football team and thought this would be a good way to score a tryout. of course he wouldn't know there's a difference between American Football and Football in the rest of the world :lol:
Gold: 285.00
Jan 4 2020 05:43pm
Quote (Ryoto @ Jan 4 2020 06:25pm)
Iranian op's kill 4 Americans and attack American Embassy - crickets

Trump blows Iranian general the fuck out in retaliation and the media loses their shit

Just goes to show you how infiltrated our country is from enemies hiding in plain sight.

Its Benghazi all over!

#neverforget
Warn: 30%
Jan 4 2020 05:44pm
Quote (krackprophet @ 5 Jan 2020 00:16)
I'd love for political elite to get fucked for all the shit they have done. Obama was an idiot for making deals that could be struck down so simply. The Iran deal was shit in the first place anyway. Iran spent most of their gains from the deal on expanding military power and influence in the region.

i bet you don't even realise how mindblowingly hypocritical that is, considering iran is actually a regional power, whereas the US is an occupying force that has no business "expanding their military power and influence in the region", but does it anyway...

also, if you're a warmongering honourless scumbag, you can always just renege on deals. as long as there is nothing that physically prevents trump from doing that (like reasonably steep stairs, or a glass floor that only holds 250 lbs), there is nothing that could have been put in there to prevent that. it's just the nature of the power imbalance between the two countries. nice try blaming obama for trump's shitty behaviour though, i almost thought you people had given up on the 'thanks, obama' meme...

inb4 pivot away from what's 'justified' and 'appropriate' to ignorantly and proudly claiming "we do it because we can" - which is exactly my point, america is not the good guy in this. obviously iran's theocratic dictatorship is neither, but that just makes it two scum nations fighting it out, and not 'good vs. evil' which hilariously still seems to be the prevailing narrative in the US...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1161718192083Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll