d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > More Drama In The Trump Reality Show
Prev11617181920Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
May 18 2017 04:35pm
Quote (excellence @ 18 May 2017 23:21)
how did 'russia' "influence" the election?
source the actual proven and confirmed methods and means

e: and take a xanax heinrich, im worried for your health and well-being

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

but i'm sure you have your own theory how all of that has absolutely NOTHING to do with 'russia' and all is just an evil left wing (which obviously includes all the intelligence agencies) plot to smear your god emperor, right?

and for someone who claims to be worried about my well-being, you sure have a strange way of showing it with your constant nazi innuendos, name calling, and spreading of fake rumours about me being a scammer...
still, nice to hear - don't be concerned, i'm obviously very used to it by now...
Gold: 57.00
May 18 2017 04:37pm
Quote (fender @ 18 May 2017 18:35)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

but i'm sure you have your own theory how all of that has absolutely NOTHING to do with 'russia' and all is just an evil left wing (which obviously includes all the intelligence agencies) plot to smear your god emperor, right?

and for someone who claims to be worried about my well-being, you sure have a strange way of showing it with your constant nazi innuendos, name calling, and spreading of fake rumours about me being a scammer...
still, nice to hear - don't be concerned, i'm obviously very used to it by now...

you didnt answer the question, heinrich.

Again what are the proven and confirmed methods and means 'Russia ' used by which many President Obama voters in the 5 states President Trump flipped decided hey im not gonna vote for the candidate my guy endorsed, i'm going with Trump.

This post was edited by excellence on May 18 2017 04:42pm
Gold: 14,530.00
May 18 2017 04:39pm
Quote (fender @ May 18 2017 03:35pm)

If we had pard awards you would be head and shoulders above others for "Most triggered poster" award. No one is even remotely close well done m8.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on May 18 2017 04:39pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
May 18 2017 05:03pm
Quote (excellence @ 18 May 2017 23:37)

Again what are the proven and confirmed methods and means 'Russia ' used by which many President Obama voters in the 5 states President Trump flipped decided hey im not gonna vote for the candidate my guy endorsed, i'm going with Trump.

the whole article i linked in my previous post is concerned with the various methods that russia employed to interfere with the elections. and not just that, it provides some insight into how the whole affair unfolded, the reactions on both sides, how the intelligence agencies came to their conclusion, and also sheds some light on the connections various members of the trump administration have with russia - all that with sources even. it's MUCH better than what a foreigner like me could type up in a couple of minutes.

i'm sure i don't have to copy-paste the whole article into this forum, you can surely figure out how to click a link yourself somehow. might take a while but still...
oh wait, maybe you already knew that and you're just trying to avoid reading it and being proven wrong yet again, who knows?

Quote (ofthevoid @ 18 May 2017 23:39)
If we had pard awards you would be head and shoulders above others for "Most triggered poster" award. No one is even remotely close well done m8.

randomly replying to someone's comment not to share your opinion but just to call them "triggered" - obviously the irony is completely lost on you, but that shit is actually hilarious...

This post was edited by fender on May 18 2017 05:04pm
May 18 2017 05:08pm
Quote (fender @ 18 May 2017 19:03)
the whole article i linked in my previous post is concerned with the various methods that russia employed to interfere with the elections. and not just that, it provides some insight into how the whole affair unfolded, the reactions on both sides, how the intelligence agencies came to their conclusion, and also sheds some light on the connections various members of the trump administration have with russia - all that with sources even. it's MUCH better than what a foreigner like me could type up in a couple of minutes.

i'm sure i don't have to copy-paste the whole article into this forum, you can surely figure out how to click a link yourself somehow. might take a while but still...
oh wait, maybe you already knew that and you're just trying to avoid reading it and being proven wrong yet again, who knows?

randomly replying to someone's comment not to share your opinion but just to call them "triggered" - obviously the irony is completely lost on you, but that shit is actually hilarious...

If its so clearly and obviously spelled out in said "article"
kindly post here the proven and confirmed methods and means 'Russia ' used by which many President Obama voters in the 5 states President Trump flipped decided hey im not gonna vote for the candidate my guy endorsed, i'm going with Trump.

This post was edited by excellence on May 18 2017 05:13pm
Gold: 152.00
May 18 2017 05:18pm
Quote (excellence @ May 18 2017 07:08pm)

If its so clearly and obviously spelled out in said "article"
kindly post here the proven and confirmed methods and means 'Russia ' used by which many President Obama voters in the 5 states President Trump flipped decided hey im not gonna vote for the candidate my guy endorsed, i'm going with Trump.

Really?

They hacked the DNC's emails and leaked them to Wikileaks.

I would've thought you'd heard about it.
May 18 2017 05:19pm
Quote (fender @ May 18 2017 04:03pm)

I don't think you understand what the word irony means. If i was the person that should win the coveted award, what i said would be ironic but you're the undisputed champ here, there's no chance for any one else.

Take it easy bro, it's just d2jsp.
May 18 2017 05:21pm
Quote (Voyaging @ 18 May 2017 19:18)
Really?

They hacked the DNC's emails and leaked them to Wikileaks.

I would've thought you'd heard about it.

verified and confirmed proof? and not from the wmd in iraq squad

e: searched "russia hacked dnc" found this:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/312132-fbi-dhs-release-report-on-russia-hacking

Code
But security experts say that the document provides little in the way of forensic "proof" to confirm the government's attribution

e: looks like a 'private firm' was hired to look into it too. well we can only imagine what that would result in :rolleyes: after all Arthur Andersen gave Enron a clean bill of health

This post was edited by excellence on May 18 2017 05:26pm
Gold: 285.00
May 18 2017 05:21pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 18 2017 05:39pm)

The idea that there can be a most triggered poster award infuriates Me beyond all rational levels of acceptance.

I'm obviously going to win.
May 18 2017 05:27pm
Quote (Skinned @ May 18 2017 04:21pm)
The idea that there can be a most triggered poster award infuriates Me beyond all rational levels of acceptance.

I'm obviously going to win.

Too bad you weren't nominated for that award, sorry broski.

You however are in the lead for the " Shill for the establishment left " award. I'd say GL, but we both know you don't need it. B)

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11617181920Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll