d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Forced Vaccinations For Children?
Prev1161718192047Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 10 2015 04:35pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 10 Feb 2015 22:29)
heres the part i dont get. If every other parent is responsible and gets their kids the vaccine and i dont, wouldnt that mean not only that my kid can get sick but also that only my kid can get sick? The other kids have the vaccine. It honestly to me comes down to personal choice, and yes that includes the choice to be irresponsible. My gf has kids in her class that have parents ALOT worse than any anti-vaccer. And yet there is no discourse for the subjective parenting fails, only the shots the kid should have got.

I think 100% of parents should get their kids vaccinated, im less sold on making it federal law. Seems like a waste of good supreme court time to me.

You don't have the choice to be irresponsible with a child's life. Simple. There's a reason child welfare agencies exist. Your child is not your property.
Gold: 500.00
Feb 10 2015 04:38pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 10 2015 05:29pm)
heres the part i dont get. If every other parent is responsible and gets their kids the vaccine and i dont, wouldnt that mean not only that my kid can get sick but also that only my kid can get sick? The other kids have the vaccine. It honestly to me comes down to personal choice, and yes that includes the choice to be irresponsible. My gf has kids in her class that have parents ALOT worse than any anti-vaccer. And yet there is no discourse for the subjective parenting fails, only the shots the kid should have got.

I think 100% of parents should get their kids vaccinated, im less sold on making it federal law. Seems like a waste of good supreme court time to me.

kids that have vaccinated can still get sick because they're bodies don't react the right way to it

http://www.wired.com/2015/01/vaccinated-people-get-measles-disneyland-blame-unvaccinated/

i don't think it's right to accommodate piss poor parenting that puts the parents children at risk, let alone that of others under the guise of protecting individual freedoms

if i had my way each of these anti-vaccers would receive a slap across the face from a certified medical professional followed by armed jack boot thugs holding their children down while the doctors administer the vaccine

this is of course for their own good you see :mellow:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2015/02/01/anti-vaccine-movement-causes-worst-measles-epidemic-in-20-years/
Gold: 11,345.00
Feb 10 2015 04:41pm
Quote (Bazi @ Feb 10 2015 03:34pm)
Do you understand how vaccinations work?

Do you understand that vaccines may cause genetic changes that get passed down you smug fuck?

http://vaccinechoicecanada.com/doctors-speak/vaccines-and-genetic-mutation/

since you might be to lazy to read here is an excerpt

there is much indirect evidence that vaccines may be skewing the human immune system away from cellular immune system, which is normally dominant in health, towards the weaker humoral system, which is associated with allergies and autoimmunity as well as increased vulnerability to viral and fungal infections. This conclusion can hardly be escaped because most if not all childhood vaccines in current use are injected directly into the body and are directed at stimulating antibody production in the bone marrow. Bypassing the mucous membranes of the body as they do, the cellular immune system remains weak and relatively stunted due to lack of stimulation. As previously noted, once the humoral system attains dominance, as demonstrated in the following study, this dominance tends to be self-perpetuating.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Feb 10 2015 04:43pm
Gold: 0.76
Feb 10 2015 04:41pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 10 Feb 2015 17:29)

there are kids who have autoimmune problems and cannot receive vaccines, they are the ones who get put at the most risk by irresponsible parents of healthy children.

Quote (ofthevoid @ 10 Feb 2015 17:28)
I meant to say a mutation that manifests itself psychologically in the form of mental disorders. I'm talking about generational mutations something that has not been studied. For example what genetic change does the said vaccine cause over 3-4 generations. Do these mutations benefit or alter the code enough to make us more susceptible to diseases?

Wht the fuk dimension did I just walk into?

the fact that in a few generations from now the vaccines may mutate into a super virus?? that's your reason?

if you don't have kids yet......that's a good idea..
Gold: 500.00
Feb 10 2015 04:44pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Feb 10 2015 05:41pm)
Do you understand that vaccines may cause genetic changes that get passed down you smug fuck?

hold up, hold up

you said before you don't believe in evolution right? :mellow:
Gold: 4,921.71
Feb 10 2015 04:48pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Feb 10 2015 05:41pm)

there is much indirect evidence that vaccines may be skewing the human immune system away from cellular immune system, which is normally dominant in health, towards the weaker humoral system, which is associated with allergies and autoimmunity as well as increased vulnerability to viral and fungal infections.This conclusion can hardly be escaped because most if not all childhood vaccines in current use are injected directly into the body and are directed at stimulating antibody production in the bone marrow. Bypassing the mucous membranes of the body as they do, the cellular immune system remains weak and relatively stunted due to lack of stimulation. As previously noted, once the humoral system attains dominance, as demonstrated in the following study, this dominance tends to be self-perpetuating.

Give me an article out of something relevant like nature or science instead of canadatimes regarding vertical transmitted genetic changes with vaccines please.

Indirect

may

I have indirect evidence you may have been born from a chimpanzee.
Feb 10 2015 04:53pm
Quote (Bazi @ Feb 10 2015 03:48pm)
Give me an article out of something relevant like nature or science instead of canadatimes regarding vertical transmitted genetic changes with vaccines please.

I have indirect evidence you may have been born from a chimpanzee.

Great counter argument bro, i suppose since you have nothing intelligent left to say revert to insults?
Gold: 0.76
Feb 10 2015 04:56pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 10 Feb 2015 17:41)

there is much indirect evidence that vaccines may be skewing the human immune system away from cellular immune system, which is normally dominant in health, towards the weaker humoral system, which is associated with allergies and autoimmunity as well as increased vulnerability to viral and fungal infections.This conclusion can hardly be escaped because most if not all childhood vaccines in current use are injected directly into the body and are directed at stimulating antibody production in the bone marrow. Bypassing the mucous membranes of the body as they do, the cellular immune system remains weak and relatively stunted due to lack of stimulation. As previously noted, once the humoral system attains dominance, as demonstrated in the following study, this dominance tends to be self-perpetuating.

That is an anti-vaccer website and after reading their home page I started reading the page you linked....

Introduction

The writers of this article make no claims of being authorities in the fields of genetics or immunology, but being non-experts may at times carry an advantage in that, viewing more from a distance, one may sometimes perceive things that escape those more closely involved in the details and complexities of a field or fields. This may be true for the interactions of vaccines with the human immunology and genetics, about which science truly knows very little.

OH come on!! :rofl:
Gold: 4,921.71
Feb 10 2015 04:57pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Feb 10 2015 05:53pm)
Great counter argument bro, i suppose since you have nothing intelligent left to say revert to insults?

No contemporary research shows vaccinations altering genes on any level. I'll acknowledge I am wrong and apologize to you if you show me any primary article saying different. Until then go away chimp
Feb 10 2015 05:16pm
Quote (Bazi @ Feb 10 2015 03:57pm)
No contemporary research shows vaccinations altering genes on any level. I'll acknowledge I am wrong and apologize to you if you show me any primary article saying different. Until then go away chimp

There is much more research out there that warrants at least a second look to the side effect of vaccines and forcing them onto every single child indiscriminately but if people want to be close minded who am i to tell them otherwise

http://www.cidd.psu.edu/research/synopses/acellular-vaccine-enhancement-b.-parapertussis

this is one of dozens of cases that this has been proven and i'm not just making shit up i'm done arguing about this though the research is out there

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Feb 10 2015 05:23pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1161718192047Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll