d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1161718192035Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 107.00
Jul 20 2014 11:27am
What is this heaven you speak of?
Gold: 0.00
Jul 21 2014 03:21am
Quote (El Shadday @ Jul 21 2014 02:40am)
this concept mentioned above was repealed by Law of Jesus.
Which repeals any law imposing and arrogant conduct.
Unconditional LOVE.
review your concept and have a better existence

Show me where, I'd love to learn more!

Quote (dothe @ Jul 21 2014 03:03am)
this literally sounds like the response of a person playing an exaggerated stereotype of a Christian in order to mock Christians.

So are you one of those Christians?

Quote (iBecameLegend @ Jul 21 2014 03:26am)
Or you could think like this: I know the time will come one day that I'll die, so I should get the most out of time as possible while I'm here. Which means it would be stupid to spend time on fiction/religion, if you want to get the most out of your time here..

You are approaching this with the concept of making it all about 'ME!' It is not about thyself, it is all about Jesus. God did not primarily make you so you could love him, although that is very true in itself. The reason God made you is so that God can love you.
Gold: 0.85
Jul 21 2014 09:13am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 21 2014 10:21am)
Show me where, I'd love to learn more!

So are you one of those Christians?

You are approaching this with the concept of making it all about 'ME!' It is not about thyself, it is all about Jesus. God did not primarily make you so you could love him, although that is very true in itself. The reason God made you is so that God can love you.

So you saying I'm a slave to god. He made me for his own purpose right? I'm his BI#%th then? Seem pretty selfish to me..
Gold: 186.16
Jul 22 2014 07:09am
We are all servants of God. That's our purpose of being created, but God has wonderful things in store for us if we will choose to serve Him. He won't force you. You are either the servant of satan or God. By rejecting God you will choose satan because satan is already in control in the world until Christ returns and puts him down, which will be soon. Since God created everything, He alone has the right to choose what our purpose is. I think He is incredibly generous. He loves us and wants great things for us. He wants to make you ROYALTY with Him in heaven, meaning the Angels and other beings would submit to your authority. Is it selfish of a King to expect His servants to serve Him? I don't think so. God is the King and expects us to serve Him. If you reject your King and refuse to serve Him what will happen? You will be tried for treason and put in prison. That's the way it is with God. If you won't serve Him, that's your choice but you will be judged and have to go to prison (Hell). You choose to serve God by accepting the Savior, Jesus Christ who is God in the flesh and believe that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins. To pay the price so that we don't have to go to hell.
Gold: 1.50
Jul 22 2014 07:14am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Jul 22 2014 08:09am)
We are all servants of God.  That's our purpose of being created, but God has wonderful things in store for us if we will choose to serve Him.  He won't force you.  You are either the servant of satan or God.  By rejecting God you will choose satan because satan is already in control in the world until Christ returns and puts him down, which will be soon.  Since God created everything, He alone has the right to choose what our purpose is. I think He is incredibly generous.  He loves us and wants great things for us.  He wants to make you ROYALTY with Him in heaven, meaning the Angels and other beings would submit to your authority.  Is it selfish of a King to expect His servants to serve Him?  I don't think so.  God is the King and expects us to serve Him.  If you reject your King and refuse to serve Him what will happen?  You will be tried for treason and put in prison.  That's the way it is with God.  If you won't serve Him, that's your choice but you will be judged and have to go to prison (Hell).  You choose to serve God by accepting the Savior, Jesus Christ who is God in the flesh and believe that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins.  To pay the price so that we don't have to go to hell.

Obey or suffer!

Are you part of a terrorist group, or is it sheer coincidence you perpetuate the exact same ideology.
Gold: 11.00
Jul 22 2014 08:08pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 22 Jul 2014 09:09)
We are all servants of God.  That's our purpose of being created, but God has wonderful things in store for us if we will choose to serve Him.  He won't force you.  You are either the servant of satan or God.  By rejecting God you will choose satan because satan is already in control in the world until Christ returns and puts him down, which will be soon.  Since God created everything, He alone has the right to choose what our purpose is. I think He is incredibly generous.  He loves us and wants great things for us.  He wants to make you ROYALTY with Him in heaven, meaning the Angels and other beings would submit to your authority.  Is it selfish of a King to expect His servants to serve Him?  I don't think so.  God is the King and expects us to serve Him.  If you reject your King and refuse to serve Him what will happen?  You will be tried for treason and put in prison.  That's the way it is with God.  If you won't serve Him, that's your choice but you will be judged and have to go to prison (Hell).  You choose to serve God by accepting the Savior, Jesus Christ who is God in the flesh and believe that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins.  To pay the price so that we don't have to go to hell.

Pope told me hell was a fable
Gold: 277,740.50
Jul 22 2014 08:13pm
Quote (iBecameLegend @ Jul 21 2014 11:13am)
So you saying I'm a slave to god. He made me for his own purpose right? I'm his BI#%th then? Seem pretty selfish to me..

human created god as his own image

Gold: 0.00
Jul 23 2014 05:44am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 22 2014 11:14pm)
Obey or suffer!

Are you part of a terrorist group, or is it sheer coincidence you perpetuate the exact same ideology.

It is not obey or suffer. Suffering will become a guarantee if you follow Christ. The Bible talks about suffering. The reason why we suffer as Christians is that the world hates us as we do not belong to this world.

The reason why the world hates us is that it first hated Jesus. When the world persecutes Christians, the world is persecuting Jesus.

When we suffer, we can suffer for doing something wrong which is justified or we can suffer for doing absolutely nothing wrong. Isn't suffering for doing nothing wrong the better option because there is more reward in that.

Just like we love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us. The thing is, if you only love those who love you then what reward is there in that?
Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 23 2014 05:54am
Code
YES

10.53% (14 votes)
NO

64.66% (86 votes)
I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST

16.54% (22 votes)
OTHER

8.27% (11 votes)

"Do You Believe and place your faith in Jesus Christ that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins?"

soons a bit too long sentence, something bad behind it ^^
Gold: 1.00
Jul 23 2014 02:59pm
Because I am a part of God and God contains me, the decisions that I make are completely grounded in my own perfection. Whatever poor choices I make with my life, they are my choices, and my next birth shall reflect the fruits of my own will, my own bliss.

What makes the priest superior to the pauper?

This post was edited by JadeSky on Jul 23 2014 03:00pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1161718192035Next
Closed New Topic New Poll