d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Mar A Lago Raided By Fbi
Prev1167168169170171233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 436,818.49
Aug 27 2022 02:04pm
accidental post :locked:

This post was edited by softcoresux on Aug 27 2022 02:05pm
Gold: 92,725.69
Aug 27 2022 02:06pm
Quote (softcoresux @ Aug 27 2022 04:04pm)
accidental post :locked:

Have you read the affidavit?
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 27 2022 02:16pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 27 2022 02:08pm)
Just like how under Obama the FBI and DoJ were "independently" pursuing Trump? Except then after years of slow news trickle and leaks about crossfire hurricane, we found out that Comey and McCabe were having meetings with Obama and Biden in the oval office where they were given explicit 'permission' to spy on and antagonize Trump? As Joe Biden would say, "C'mon, man". Merrick Garland serves at the pleasure of Biden. Every action he is taking is the Biden Administration's priorities. Nobody in the world believes that when the DoJ moves against Trump, they're doing it without some form of approval by Joe Biden. Ultimately, all actions by the DoJ and FBI are Biden's responsibility and completely within his powers to enforce or stop.
I'm not going to pretend Merrick Garland is the mastermind and let Biden give him all the blame

I'm not going to relitigate all your silly conspiracies that I've debunked plenty of times on this forum for years.

Biden has made clear since he got into office that the DOJ would be independent, and that's corroborated all the time in the media. From the affidavit and other reporting, it's pretty obvious that the DOJ was treating Trump with plenty of deference, which goes against your dopey talking points.

Of course, this isn't surprising. It's consistent with who Biden is, and who Garland is.

Except for the parts where Biden used the power of the US government to extort a foreign country and micromanage a coup, and the result was a war that killed tens of thousands, plunged us into geopolitical and economic chaos and has perhaps finally managed to end the post WW2 pax americana
all while Obama actually was using his DoJ to spy on Trump's campaign

Quote (IceMage)
I'm not going to relitigate all your silly conspiracies that I've debunked plenty of times on this forum for years.

You kept calling everyone a cultist for dismissing your wild conspiracy theories and accusations that kept turning out to be nothingburgers and total falsehoods.
The "criminalities" and "abuses of power" turned out to be completely manufactured complaints, over and over again, with no substance to the story- but plenty of criminality and abuses of power that violate norms committed by the Obama/Biden administrations and their DoJ

The Russiaburger story was fake. The Ukraineburger story condemns Joe Biden. There was plenty of abuses of the DoJ to persecute political rivals, leaking, spying on candidates and their campaigns, unmasking, intimidating journalists, and foreign corruption scandals that enriched politicians with blood money- but they all came from the Obama/Biden side, not Trumps. And here we are with the next Trump story being swallowed hook line and sinker, even as we see clear examples of the Biden DoJ violating norms and leaking, and no meat on the burger. I think somewhere around "Trump misfeeding Koi fish" we already jumped the shark

Look, anyone who devotes their time to turning reality on it's head for every single Trump scandal shouldn't be surprised to be called a Trump cultist. This is another pathetic(though amusing) iteration of that.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 27 2022 02:30pm
Quote (Russia Collusion Truther @ Aug 27 2022 11:16pm)
Biden has made clear since he got into office that the DOJ would be independent

Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 27 2022 02:48pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 27 2022 03:16pm)
Look, anyone who devotes their time to turning reality on it's head for every single Trump scandal shouldn't be surprised to be called a Trump cultist. This is another pathetic(though amusing) iteration of that.

I hate to burst your bubble, but

it's pretty obvious that the DOJ was treating Trump with plenty of deference

They raided the home of a former president over an alleged non-crime. "Plenty of deference" would be "not using the DoJ to persecute your precedessor"
Again, as I've drawn this compare/contrast about 5 times this thread: Look at how Donald Trump treated Hillary Clinton. He spent the whole campaign leading chants of 'lock her up' and riding that ragebaiting. And then as soon as he was in office, he treated he with deference, Obama too for that matter. Obama used the DoJ to spy on Trump and light a fire under his ass for his entire first term in office, Donald Trump did not respond in kind. Taking the high road and putting the country first. Which is what Joe Biden said he would do, and then did the opposite. So now we've got multiple pandemics, hyperinflation, a crime wave, a failed afghan withdrawal, opioid epidemic, suicide epidemic, housing bubble and geopolitical upheaval aligning the rest of the world against us and the Biden Administration's top priority is trying to jam up Donald Trump for keeping Kim Jong Un love letters
Gold: 21.93
Aug 27 2022 03:02pm
He stole data on confidential informants at a time when ci deaths were at all time highs and has never stated why he needed the information.
Clearly worth investigating.
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 27 2022 03:25pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 27 2022 04:48pm)
They raided the home of a former president over an alleged non-crime. "Plenty of deference" would be "not using the DoJ to persecute your precedessor"

We won't know more facts until Trump is indicted, but Trump withheld several classified documents/national defense information he was not authorized to have after several months of the DOJ trying to get them all back. He pretty clearly committed a crime. This isn't complicated, but I understand you have to fabricate another alternative set of facts to deal with yet another example of criminality/abuse of power.

I think for the cult, it's a little disconcerting, because Trump doesn't have the presidency this time to shield him from criminal behavior, and he might actually end up facing consequences. That's tough for his people to handle.

This post was edited by IceMage on Aug 27 2022 03:29pm
Gold: 14,569.69
Aug 27 2022 03:45pm
I would support dollars to fund emotional support for MAGA withdrawal symptoms and education back into society
Aug 27 2022 03:47pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 27 2022 04:25pm)
We won't know more facts until Trump is indicted, but Trump withheld several classified documents/national defense information he was not authorized to have after several months of the DOJ trying to get them all back. He pretty clearly committed a crime. This isn't complicated, but I understand you have to fabricate another alternative set of facts to deal with yet another example of criminality/abuse of power.

I think for the cult, it's a little disconcerting, because Trump doesn't have the presidency this time to shield him from criminal behavior, and he might actually end up facing consequences. That's tough for his people to handle.

Biden could just say he reclassified them on Jan 20. That would really make the cults head explode.
Warn: 10%
Aug 27 2022 04:12pm
This is getting better as the days go on. Y’all are in your fantasy world still talking about indictments and criminal acts and all this.

Y’all sure got him cornered! You are doing ggod’s work here :rofl:

Here guys https://www.thedailybeast.com/its-over-trump-will-be-indicted tgere is some more “evidence” to support your fantasies.

Y’all are the lefty versions of qanon Inauguration Day :rofl:

This post was edited by YeeHaw on Aug 27 2022 04:18pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1167168169170171233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll