d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1166516661667166816693169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,504.69
Feb 5 2018 04:47pm
Quote (Ghot @ Feb 5 2018 04:32pm)
Why don't you point them out. Oh that's right, you can't. Not surprised.

gets it pointed out

Quote (Ghot @ Feb 5 2018 04:46pm)
Blah, blah, blah.

this is literal fingers in ears treatment and worth a reminder:

Quote (Ghot @ Dec 11 2017 05:07pm)
You, have ceased to exist in my world. You don't deserve my time. You don't deserve...air. Have a nice life, if you're lucky, maybe China will take over the US.

Gold: 10,485.00
Feb 5 2018 04:50pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 5 2018 05:47pm)
gets it pointed out

this is literal fingers in ears treatment and worth a reminder:

The literal, scream louder and think you made a point. :/

Feb 5 2018 04:55pm
Quote (Ghot @ Feb 5 2018 04:50pm)
The literal, scream louder and think you made a point. :/

i think u mean liberal, but im what you wish u were, objective.

care to disprove any of that "blah blah" or did your butthole pucker when u realize no dem ever talked about going after moore post election and statute of limitations exists. or do you still not know what that is?
Feb 5 2018 05:00pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 5 2018 05:55pm)
i think u mean liberal, but im what you wish u were, objective.

care to disprove any of that "blah blah" or did your butthole pucker when u realize no dem ever talked about going after moore post election and statute of limitations exists. or do you still not know what that is?

LMFAO. Even Dems aren't THAT stupid. Ofc, they didn't announce their intentions, they just DID it.
If I was Moore, I'd sue their pants off.
Feb 5 2018 05:02pm
Quote (Ghot @ Feb 5 2018 05:00pm)
LMFAO. Even Dems aren't THAT stupid. Ofc, they didn't announce their intentions, they just DID it.
If I was Moore, I'd sue their pants off.

you said they didn't go after him once they won the Alabama seat, now you say "they just DID it" :blink:

they never wanted Moore jailed, because (drumrolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll) statute of limitations was up. as u were told, and apparently still need to be told?

This post was edited by thesnipa on Feb 5 2018 05:02pm
Feb 5 2018 05:06pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 5 2018 06:02pm)
you said they didn't go after him once they won the Alabama seat, now you say "they just DID it" :blink:

they never wanted Moore jailed, because (drumrolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll) statute of limitations was up. as u were told, and apparently still need to be told?

Reading IS fundamental, son.

I never said they went after him AFTER the election, In fact, I said the opposite.

If I was Moore, I'd sue them for colluding to disrupt an election that was pretty much in the bag before it even took place.

Ya know... slander, libel, etc.
Don't misquote me.
Feb 5 2018 05:09pm
Quote (Ghot @ Feb 5 2018 05:06pm)

I never said they went after him AFTER the election, In fact, I said the opposite.

If I was Moore, I'd sue them for colluding to disrupt an election that was pretty much in the bag before it even took place.

Ya know... slander, libel, etc.
Don't misquote me.

Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 5 2018 05:02pm)

Don't misquote me.

Don't misquote me

Don't misquote me.

HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEY SHIT
Feb 5 2018 05:12pm
Well, when you stop typing, long enough to go back and read what I did type, you can come up with some other BS, so you can believe you weren't wrong.

/e

Quote (Ghot @ Feb 5 2018 05:27pm)
Not really. They played hardball, but didn't go so drastically overboard.

How many court cases did the Reps bring against Obama? The Dems have brought approx. 50 just in one year.
Everyone knows courts are slow. It's just tying them up for no reason. This has the added effect of tying up the govt. as well.

The Dems have also been breaking so many rules, that I think that they are getting away with it simply because no would ever believe they could get away with breaking so many rules.
It's pretty much unheard of in the country, until recently.

I've never seen anything like it, in my entire life. The Dems wanna win in Alabama, so they slander the Rep candidate.
Now that the election is over, and they won, nothing is heard about it again.
Whether Moore did what he was accused of or not...is not the issue. The issue is that they "colluded" with a few women and the media, to ruin a candidate.

Every EO Trump has tried to run with, has circuit judges suing him or trying to block him. WTF !!!???
Every suit or block brought against Trump can be traced directly back to the...Dems.

There are even some Reps, who aren't so much disagreeing with some things Trump tries to do... but with ALL things Trump tries to do. It doesn't make any reasonable sense.

We elected these congressmen to do and vote for things WE wanted. What they are doing is voting and worse for things THEY want.
This party line BS is not the way this govt. is supposed to work. There is so much corruption in our own govt. that there's no one to try to put a stop to it.

The DOJ and the FBI are completely corrupt,k and they are the ones that are supposed to be protecting us, when congressmen get out of line.
Keep in mind that the stuff we are seeing is only the tip of the iceberg of what's actually going on.

The swamp definitely DOES need cleaned...and Trump (in his own weird way) is doing just that. I just hope he survives long enough to do the job.
I have to give Trump credit for that at least. He's pitting congress against congress and everyone against the DOJ and the FBI, and is actually letting the American people SEE it happening.
Letting us see just who the rats in the larder....are.

Ofc, this means that all the rats are running around trying to stab each other in the back. This has the desired affect of seriously lowering the rat population.
I think when it's all said and done and when this becomes....history, Trump is gonna be lauded as a god-send.

I mean deep down everyone knows politicians are corrupt, but lately Trump has been rubbing it in everyone's face. I think that's a good thing.

This post was edited by Ghot on Feb 5 2018 05:13pm
Feb 5 2018 05:15pm
Quote (Ghot @ Feb 5 2018 05:12pm)
Well, when you stop typing, long enough to go back and read what I did type, you can come up with some other BS, so you can believe you weren't wrong.

you said:

The Dems wanna win in Alabama, so they slander the Rep candidate.
Now that the election is over, and they won, nothing is heard about it again.

I said:

dems never implied they wanted to look into Moore after the election, they acknowledged the statute of limitations was up, and wanted him to be branded unfit to serve for office. They succeeded.

(few insult laden back and forths.....)

I said:
you said they didn't go after him once they won the Alabama seat

You said:

the fact you cant even see past this bias is really cute. the dems never wanted to prosecute moore, they wanted him branded unfit to serve. they succeeded, and their aims were transparent.

edit: ahh so before you eluded to them not being transparent and therefore not being able to be proven. and complained about clogged courts. but now you want Moore to file lawsuits, clogging up the courts, to push a slander lawsuit that isn't legally justified based on the definition of slander or libel.

#GhotArguesGhot

This post was edited by thesnipa on Feb 5 2018 05:17pm
Feb 5 2018 05:19pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 5 2018 06:15pm)
you said:

I said:

(few insult laden back and forths.....)

I said:

You said:

the fact you cant even see past this bias is really cute. the dems never wanted to prosecute moore, they wanted him branded unfit to serve. they succeeded, and their aims were transparent.

edit: ahh so before you eluded to them not being transparent and therefore not being able to be proven. and complained about clogged courts. but now you want Moore to file lawsuits, clogging up the courts, to push a slander lawsuit that isn't legally justified based on the definition of slander or libel.

#GhotArguesGhot

Do you have a forum disability that makes it impossible for you to actually quote the entirety of what I said?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1166516661667166816693169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll