d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1165166167168169346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 350.00
Jan 8 2021 08:33pm
Quote (SuperSpreader @ Jan 8 2021 09:17pm)
ty for the video, tho. was waiting for an inside look to be posted on jsp. albeit a little blurry

-foggy-

If you wanted to see what happened should of looked at woke.net , or bitwave/keksec but its down last time i looked
Gold: 101.80
Warn: 70%
Jan 8 2021 08:34pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 8 2021 10:33pm)
"ok. you asked. i've offered it before but people seemed disinterest. or many too busy"
(i have found people dont even care. I used to ask people what they knew about the mask they just shrug shoulders most of the time, it really is sheep world.

great, thanks I will check it out

enjoy.
Gold: 260.37
Jan 8 2021 09:49pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 8 2021 12:01pm)
Over-policing exacerbates those socio-economic factors. You're so close to a breakthrough... just flirting with real understanding here it's infuriating!

You realize that the crack epidemic was a direct result of the CIA literally trafficking drugs to the inner city right? Like the CIA actively trafficked drugs to American cities to fund illegal operations.

Policing is a necessary response to crime within those communities. There are elements (e.g. drug reform) that are in need of reform, but it's simply not true to suggest that failing to prosecute property and/or violent crime would lead to improved outcomes for inner city communities. That lack of security is one of the driving factors behind the perpetuation of inner city poverty, which in turn drives crime and, cyclically, insecurity.

My honest opinion, you spend far too much time in your left-wing Youtube / Twitter bubble. You routinely make assertions that are well beyond what anyone has provided evidence for.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 8 2021 09:50pm
Trump gone from Twitter. Parler gone from Google. Probably gone from Apple too. Trump's trying to incite the mob again. I hope he does. I look forward to the shit show
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 8 2021 09:56pm
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Jan 8 2021 07:50pm)
Trump gone from Twitter. Parler gone from Google. Probably gone from Apple too. Trump's trying to incite the mob again. I hope he does. I look forward to the shit show

cause they are scared of him.so they shut him down so jerks will decide he is trying to "incite the mob" you TDS players get played
Gold: 260.11
Jan 8 2021 10:04pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Jan 8 2021 09:49pm)
Policing is a necessary response to crime within those communities. There are elements (e.g. drug reform) that are in need of reform, but it's simply not true to suggest that failing to prosecute property and/or violent crime would lead to improved outcomes for inner city communities. That lack of security is one of the driving factors behind the perpetuation of inner city poverty, which in turn drives crime and, cyclically, insecurity.

My honest opinion, you spend far too much time in your left-wing Youtube / Twitter bubble. You routinely make assertions that are well beyond what anyone has provided evidence for.

My honest opinion, you will actively avoid acknowledging facts and making connections when it would require reassessing your world view or questioning an authority.
Jan 8 2021 10:10pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 8 2021 11:04pm)
My honest opinion, you will actively avoid acknowledging facts and making connections when it would require reassessing your world view or questioning an authority.

You really have me the wrong way around.
Jan 8 2021 10:16pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Jan 8 2021 10:10pm)
You really have me the wrong way around.

Of course you wouldn't think you do it. Nobody thinks they are avoiding facts and logical inferences.

Also I don't spend very much time "in the left-wing YouTube / Twitter bubble". I don't have a Twitter and never will, and I listen to as much Fox as I do anything left wing. I tend to watch one video while I'm working and then my feed says "Oh you clicked a Fox video. We're gonna autoplay them as the default from now on", and I can't get my phone out while I'm in the sterile mouse rooms so I'm stuck -_-
Jan 8 2021 10:37pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 8 2021 11:16pm)
Of course you wouldn't think you do it. Nobody thinks they are avoiding facts and logical inferences.

Also I don't spend very much time "in the left-wing YouTube / Twitter bubble". I don't have a Twitter and never will, and I listen to as much Fox as I do anything left wing. I tend to watch one video while I'm working and then my feed says "Oh you clicked a Fox video. We're gonna autoplay them as the default from now on", and I can't get my phone out while I'm in the sterile mouse rooms so I'm stuck -_-

The authority figures are stuck at odds between lionizing the police and demonizing them. Police are human. There are many bad and some good, and corruption rife throughout all of it. Anyone who has spent time in a large organization can and should be able to speak to it.

What is hard for some to accept is that organizations filled with sometimes mediocre, corrupt men are necessary. We can't do without police any more than teachers, or doctors, or lawyers. Teachers are poorly trained, poorly educated, prejudicial twats, and yet they're absolutely essential in astoundingly large numbers.
Jan 8 2021 10:57pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Jan 8 2021 10:37pm)
The authority figures are stuck at odds between lionizing the police and demonizing them. Police are human. There are many bad and some good, and corruption rife throughout all of it. Anyone who has spent time in a large organization can and should be able to speak to it.

What is hard for some to accept is that organizations filled with sometimes mediocre, corrupt men are necessary. We can't do without police any more than teachers, or doctors, or lawyers. Teachers are poorly trained, poorly educated, prejudicial twats, and yet they're absolutely essential in astoundingly large numbers.

The thing you're missing is that the corruption isn't a result of average people being average. It's purpose-built to serve the interests of the powerful.

Take Ferguson, where the police department was repurposed to be a revenue generator. They had a perverse incentive to pile on as many infractions as possible onto the poorer parts of the population so they could avoid having to raise taxes on the part of the population with money. This didn't happen by accident or because of corruption by the mediocre. It happened because powerful people took a neutral system and changed what degree those otherwise neutral rules were enforced.

Basically, the corruption of law enforcement is a feature, not a bug.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1165166167168169346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll