d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1164516461647164816493169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 10,485.00
Jan 25 2018 06:48pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 25 2018 07:44pm)
Trump supporters are the only ones who haven't gotten over it. Your regret is palpable.

Not that what you said makes any sense...but, I'm not a Trump supporter.

I'm a...
fix immigration supporter.
fix the budget and taxes supporter
get the military back up to fighting trim supporter.

It just happens that Trump feels the same way it seems.
Gold: 260.11
Jan 25 2018 06:49pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jan 25 2018 06:48pm)

I'm a...

The only one you're fooling is yourself. You're probably the second biggest Trump shill on the forum.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 25 2018 07:03pm
Quote (Ghot @ 26 Jan 2018 00:48)

I'm a...

I'm not a supporter of Trump - I just agree with everything he does and am incapable of saying a bad word about him.

You're the worst shill on this forum.

Quote (Thor123422 @ 26 Jan 2018 00:49)
The only one you're fooling is yourself. You're probably the second biggest Trump shill on the forum.

The biggest. The others at least have a touch of irony about them. Ghot is deadly serious all the time.
Gold: 10,485.00
Jan 25 2018 07:23pm
Quote (Scaly @ Jan 25 2018 08:03pm)
I'm not a supporter of Trump - I just agree with everything he does and am incapable of saying a bad word about him.

No, Trump just happens to do things, that I have always thought should be done. Things I've felt long before I ever thought Trump would win, or would even run.

Don't know how many times I have to say things like: This isn't immigration, it's attempted colonization. < short version

I worded it like this...
I don't mind immigrants as long as they don't come to the US and try to force their culture down my throat. People should only immigrate to the US if they seriously want to adopt American culture., learn English, fight for this country, etc.
The US doesn't NEED immigrants anymore.

Let's say I decided to move to... England. I wouldn't expect the monarchy to just go away and do things the American way. I wouldn't expect England to suddenly drive on the other side of the road.
I wouldn't expect to not have to learn the language. (moot point in this case). I wouldn't expect England to adopt MY culture, I would expect to.. at not not clash with England's culture on a daily basis. I wouldn't start an American-LM group.
I wouldn't run around complaining that England was unfair to me or oppressed me, because England might not share my viewpoint on some matter.

The days of nothing but open spaces is gone. If Africa or the Middle East don't like things where they live, then they need to fix it. All the "colonization" spots are .....gone.

Anyways... Hillary lost, deal with it.

Gold: 285.00
Jan 25 2018 07:29pm
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/politics/white-house-immigration-framework/index.html

THE ART OF THE DEAL.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump is proposing giving 1.8 million young undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship in exchange for $25 billion for his long-promised wall and a host of other strict immigration reforms, according to a White House framework proposed Thursday.

In what the White House framed as a "dramatic concession" and "compromise," Trump would accept a path to citizenship not just for the roughly 700,000 undocumented immigrants were covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program when it was ended. But the proposal would also cover those undocumented immigrants who meet the DACA criteria but did not sign up and even more who would be newly eligible under the proposal's timeframe requirements -- giving legal status and a pathway to citizenship to about 1.8 million people.
In return, the White House would like to see a $25 billion investment in a trust for border infrastructure and technology, as well as more funds for personnel, and an end to family migration beyond spouses and minor children. The diversity visa lottery would also be abolished, though the visas would be reallocated so that the backlog of people already waiting for family visas and high-skilled immigration green cards would be processed.

He could nail this.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jan 25 2018 07:30pm
Gold: 4,383.11
Jan 25 2018 07:36pm
Quote (Skinned @ 26 Jan 2018 02:29)

that doesnt sound bad at all, go for it
Gold: 2,617.52
Jan 25 2018 07:41pm
Quote (ampoo @ Jan 25 2018 09:36pm)
that doesnt sound bad at all, go for it

Inb4 the Democrats chicken out and blow the deal
Gold: 1.00
Jan 25 2018 07:45pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jan 25 2018 09:23pm)
No, Trump just happens to do things, that I have always thought should be done. Things I've felt long before I ever thought Trump would win, or would even run.

Don't know how many times I have to say things like: This isn't immigration, it's attempted colonization. < short version

I worded it like this...
I don't mind immigrants as long as they don't come to the US and try to force their culture down my throat. People should only immigrate to the US if they seriously want to adopt American culture., learn English, fight for this country, etc.
The US doesn't NEED immigrants anymore.

Let's say I decided to move to... England. I wouldn't expect the monarchy to just go away and do things the American way. I wouldn't expect England to suddenly drive on the other side of the road.
I wouldn't expect to not have to learn the language. (moot point in this case). I wouldn't expect England to adopt MY culture, I would expect to.. at not not clash with England's culture on a daily basis. I wouldn't start an American-LM group.
I wouldn't run around complaining that England was unfair to me or oppressed me, because England might not share my viewpoint on some matter.

The days of nothing but open spaces is gone. If Africa or the Middle East don't like things where they live, then they need to fix it. All the "colonization" spots are .....gone.

Anyways... Hillary lost, deal with it.

Lol who has forced immigration down your throat.

Is someone forcing you to go to a mosque. Was all your cutlery replaced with chopsticks?

What a laugh.
Gold: 285.00
Jan 25 2018 07:45pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 25 2018 08:41pm)

Dems need to save the dreamers, give Trump the wall, and both sides will have accomplished something, and it will build a foundation of good will to work on future beneficial legislation.
Gold: 4,383.11
Jan 25 2018 07:46pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 26 Jan 2018 02:41)

would be a huge disappointment imo if that doesnt happen
it does give both parties what they want and its a reasonable decision overall
i am kinda suprised that donald and his guys managed to come up with this

This post was edited by ampoo on Jan 25 2018 07:46pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1164516461647164816493169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll