d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1164416451646164716483169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 260.11
Jan 25 2018 03:56pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jan 25 2018 03:14pm)
Nothing can save that subreddit... the level of liberal, anti-Trump circle-jerking is insane, and this is coming from a virulent anti-Trumper.

It is funny to read the Russia collusion threads though... those people are going to be so disappointed when Mueller finds nothing.

If Mueller is worth his salt he'll at least find money laundering. That shit has been informally known about Trump for over a decade.
Gold: 2,504.69
Jan 25 2018 04:32pm
Trump in short order:

"I will go under oath to be interviewed by Mueller"

"I'm open to renegotiate DACA"

"I'm open to re-enter TPP"

watching the brietbart comment section is great. a month ago they'd have called it 4d chess and said there's a master plan. Now they're starting to realize he's a flip flopper who's preparing to sell his far right base down river. fucking glorious.
Gold: 22,164.69
Jan 25 2018 04:41pm
He's a pragmatist who makes deals. The reichbarters weren't paying attention when he said that part to their faces.
Some of them actually thought he was an ideologue

anyway;

Jan 25 2018 04:46pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 25 2018 04:41pm)
He's a pragmatist who makes deals. The reichbarters weren't paying attention when he said that part to their faces.
Some of them actually thought he was an ideologue

anyway;

https://i.imgur.com/teooWPi.jpg

ANYONE with half a brain for politics saw it coming a mile away. I just get a justice boner when i see zionists crying over a spoiled messiah, is all. Even more funny when it's 3 issues wrapped into one so they can't process it all. The rage, the tears, the pledge to waste votes on a Bannon backed clown in 2020. Its just all so fun to read. I'm just waiting for this to get bad enough that they jump ship on the whole "Bannon fucked up" narrative, reinvite Steve into the fold, back his candidates, and abandon the orange blob. because that would be truly funny.
Jan 25 2018 04:54pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 25 2018 04:46pm)
ANYONE with half a brain for politics saw it coming a mile away. I just get a justice boner when i see zionists crying over a spoiled messiah, is all. Even more funny when it's 3 issues wrapped into one so they can't process it all. The rage, the tears, the pledge to waste votes on a Bannon backed clown in 2020. Its just all so fun to read. I'm just waiting for this to get bad enough that they jump ship on the whole "Bannon fucked up" narrative, reinvite Steve into the fold, back his candidates, and abandon the orange blob. because that would be truly funny.

I mean, I'm a little uneasy with how much I'm 'winning'. Everything I wanted went right more or less, save healthcare, and when everything goes the way I wanted it, my inner cynic gets anxious.
The establishment democrats are getting their reckoning, yet Trump is managing to cast off the nutwing bannonites at the same time, threading that moderate needle, just like I had my highest hopes for when he was running a year ago. He's heading towards the logical and reasonable compromise immigration solution, one that will help him secure the moderate support in the next few election cycles, and only the particularly autistic base that shrieks that any amnesty is betrayal is sperging over it, and these same idiots would reject a deal that trades a few hundred thousand for millions in the long run, unable to see the big picture.
At some point, it all has to fall apart, the stocks are going to crash down and a new tea party emerge and there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth and hellfire and sulphur.
Jan 25 2018 04:59pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 25 2018 04:54pm)
I mean, I'm a little uneasy with how much I'm 'winning'. Everything I wanted went right more or less, save healthcare, and when everything goes the way I wanted it, my inner cynic gets anxious.
The establishment democrats are getting their reckoning, yet Trump is managing to cast off the nutwing bannonites at the same time, threading that moderate needle, just like I had my highest hopes for when he was running a year ago. He's heading towards the logical and reasonable compromise immigration solution, one that will help him secure the moderate support in the next few election cycles, and only the particularly autistic base that shrieks that any amnesty is betrayal is sperging over it, and these same idiots would reject a deal that trades a few hundred thousand for millions in the long run, unable to see the big picture.

i'm still not sure what % of his voting base were Bannonites, and what % of people generally will eat up the Ann Coulter NO AMNESTY horseshit. add on to that we might not even get a complete wall, let alone paid for, and the cumulative effect might be surprising. Not world ending, but surprising. We may also see an incumbent primary, which is bound to be a SERIOUS circus.

At some point, it all has to fall apart, the stocks are going to crash down and a new tea party emerge and there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth and hellfire and sulphur.

with p/e ratios where they are but the Fed scared as fuck to touch borrowing rates i think its just going to get worse and worse. the tax breaks were a blessing for a lot of firms that could dividend out some earnings to thirsty investors. i'm in a great spot to make a shit load if it does drop tho, i'm gonna buy buy buy buy.
Jan 25 2018 06:15pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 25 2018 04:59pm)
i'm still not sure what % of his voting base were Bannonites, and what % of people generally will eat up the Ann Coulter NO AMNESTY horseshit. add on to that we might not even get a complete wall, let alone paid for, and the cumulative effect might be surprising. Not world ending, but surprising. We may also see an incumbent primary, which is bound to be a SERIOUS circus.

I don't think anyone's radar accounts for an incumbent primary outflanking Trump, its just been assumed if anything happened it would be the opposite side, the never-Trumpers
funniest case scenario it could be both. More likely, neither.
Jan 25 2018 06:16pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 25 2018 06:15pm)
I don't think anyone's radar accounts for an incumbent primary outflanking Trump, its just been assumed if anything happened it would be the opposite side, the never-Trumpers
funniest case scenario it could be both. More likely, neither.

I believe u mean outFlakeing. B)
Gold: 10,485.00
Jan 25 2018 06:43pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 25 2018 07:16pm)
I believe u mean outFlakeing. B)

I believe Hillary lost. Maybe one day you'll get over that.
Gold: 260.11
Jan 25 2018 06:44pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jan 25 2018 06:43pm)
I believe Hillary lost. Maybe one day you'll get over that.

Trump supporters are the only ones who haven't gotten over it. Your regret is palpable.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1164416451646164716483169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll