d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1164216431644164516463169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2.70
Jan 24 2018 01:23pm
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/370281-gop-senator-releases-additional-messages-from-fbi-agent-removed-from-mueller
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-senator-releases-handful-of-new-peter-strzok-texts/

LOL......Text messages have just been released today that reveal the former FBI agent Peter Strzok at the center of the Special Counsel Scandal sent texts to his mistress telling her he knew that the odds were "Nothing" that the Mueller led investigation would turn up any wrongdoing

Strzok, who was having an affair with Page, told Page in the newly released text messages that he was torn about whether to join Mueller’s team or take his career in another direction. He referred to it as “maybe the most important case of our lives.” Page, however, said multiple times she didn’t think Strzok should join the investigation. “You shouldn’t take this on. I promise you, I would tell you if you should,” she wrote.

Strzok later said he feels he has “a sense of unfinished business." “Now I need to fix and finish it," he wrote. However, Strzok expressed skepticism about whether the case would uncover any wrongdoing. “You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there,” Strzok wrote.

“You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there,”

russia REEEEE
Gold: 5,016.77
Jan 24 2018 01:56pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ Jan 24 2018 02:23pm)
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/370281-gop-senator-releases-additional-messages-from-fbi-agent-removed-from-mueller
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-senator-releases-handful-of-new-peter-strzok-texts/

LOL......Text messages have just been released today that reveal the former FBI agent Peter Strzok at the center of the Special Counsel Scandal sent texts to his mistress telling her he knew that the odds were "Nothing" that the Mueller led investigation would turn up any wrongdoing

“You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there,”

russia REEEEE

Lol @ Trump cultists trusting the word of a traitorous deep state member. Consistency, not even once.
Gold: 22,164.69
Jan 24 2018 03:23pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jan 24 2018 01:56pm)
Lol @ Trump cultists trusting the word of a traitorous deep state member. Consistency, not even once.

Whats inconsistent about trusting people when they make statements against their own interests, but not when its self-serving?
Heck, we've codified that into legal statutes for admissibility of evidence in courts of law, let alone the common sense involved.
Gold: 285.00
Jan 24 2018 03:28pm
From fake news: https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/24/politics/immigration-framework-donald-trump/index.html

The White House will release a "legislative framework" for an immigration deal on Monday, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said.

"The President wants to lead on this issue and that's exactly what we'll do," she said.
Sanders declined to provide details about what would be included in the framework during her briefing on Wednesday.
"We want to see a legislative package that addresses the four things that we've laid out that can pass both the House and the Senate and make its way to the President's desk so that we can fix our immigration system," she said.

Other stuff in article, but that is the important thing. Interested in the POTUS proposal.

Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 24 2018 04:23pm)
Whats inconsistent about trusting people when they make statements against their own interests, but not when its self-serving?
Heck, we've codified that into legal statutes for admissibility of evidence in courts of law, let alone the common sense involved.

You can't trust people, but you can always trust people to be themselves. What kind of man is this dog of the state?

Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 24 2018 04:29pm)

The No U committee. I hate Congress.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jan 24 2018 03:31pm
Jan 24 2018 03:29pm
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/370568-house-intel-dems-to-release-separate-memo-countering-gop-claims

House Intel Dems to release separate memo countering GOP claims
The House Intelligence Committee's top Democrat announced Wednesday that the committee will release a memo to counter the claims of Republicans on the panel that law enforcement officials are biased against the Trump administration.
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the panel's ranking member, now says Democrats must release their own memo "setting out the relevant facts and exposing the misleading character of the Republicans’ document" and to clear the air.

a
hahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Gold: 2,617.52
Jan 24 2018 03:51pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 24 2018 05:29pm)

The ultimate “NO U”
Gold: 2.70
Jan 24 2018 03:56pm
Jan 24 2018 03:57pm
I just automatically assumed that anything out of Nunes's piehole was going to be as big a partisan farce as Schiffs, the ying to each other's yang, but the amount of preemptive damage control the democrats have run in the past week is astounding. And if the Streisand Effect has taught me anything, its that strategists are to scandals what kids are to scabs, they can't resist picking away at it even when they know its wrong. For what I'd just dismiss as probably Nunes repackaging old material and tying it up with innuendo, the whole left-wing apparatus has gone out of their way to censor twitter, ban right-wing accounts tweeting it, delegitimize it as a russian psy-op, draft their own 'counter-memo', possibly the timing of the various IC leaks this week, especially the ones that just recycled old headlines like 'McConnell wouldn't sign Obama's russiaburger statement', something we knew a year ago.
Gold: 5,016.77
Jan 24 2018 04:00pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 24 2018 04:23pm)

It's never a good idea to trust what a traitorous deep state member says.
Gold: 5.77
Jan 24 2018 04:02pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 24 2018 02:57pm)
I just automatically assumed that anything out of Nunes's piehole was going to be as big a partisan farce as Schiffs, the ying to each other's yang, but the amount of preemptive damage control the democrats have run in the past week is astounding. And if the Streisand Effect has taught me anything, its that strategists are to scandals what kids are to scabs, they can't resist picking away at it even when they know its wrong. For what I'd just dismiss as probably Nunes repackaging old material and tying it up with innuendo, the whole left-wing apparatus has gone out of their way to censor twitter, ban right-wing accounts tweeting it, delegitimize it as a russian psy-op, draft their own 'counter-memo', possibly the timing of the various IC leaks this week, especially the ones that just recycled old headlines like 'McConnell wouldn't sign Obama's russiaburger statement', something we knew a year ago.

So when are you going to start telling us that, along with turning the fricking frogs gay, the Illuminati also staged the Kentucky school shooting to dominate the news cycle and mask this totally embarrassing and sad news on behalf of the Democrats. I'll start posting some crisis actor companies you can investigate.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1164216431644164516463169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll