d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1163164165166167307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.00
Jul 13 2023 03:06pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 13 Jul 2023 17:03)
/chat gpt troll has persecution fetish as well.

Confirmed typical uneducated theist continues proving they're a typical uneducated theist, as if it was necessary.
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 13 2023 03:42pm
"Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them:
and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. [6]
And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness...":

https://ibb.co/8gpjzWJ

his eyes are burning/11. resist the devil and he shall flee.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 13 2023 04:10pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 13 2023 03:57pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 14 2023 12:12am)
Oh you mean circular logic. Why didn't you say so? Spell it correctly next time.

No means to verify or prove that God or the authors of the Bible exists? Alright then let's follow that path of logic.

How do you know that Abraham Lincoln was a real person? How do you know that he wasn't a made up person and everyone went along with it in order to fool us all? What proof do you have, the books that say he was a real person? Isn't that self proof as you claim the Bible does?

Tell me, I'm going by your logic. Same with Albert Einstein. How do you know he was real?

Christians are the good guys? Holy moly, you could be more further from the truth. Go read the very first thing that is said here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79750090&f=119

You start off with the wrong assumption and from there everything else you say is irrelevant.

Lol we have thousands of pictures, records, signatures, legal documents, numerous high ranking official sources who witnessed this. Patents, videos, there are numerous people who have met Einstein in person. Lincoln was president of united States lol that's recognizable by any country on the planet as undisputed fact. We have multitude of physical memorabilia from both. We have direct decendants of Einstein, Nobel prize records etc etc etc.

All we have of Jesus is Bible and a few mention of him some 125 or 300 years later. Not a single piece of literature around the time he was alive. No official source, no some dear diary today I went to see Jesus for a sermon records. Not a single person bothered to take notes of this great messiah. It's like no one was aware or mentioned Einstein existed until 2300 then he begins to be mentioned. These Authors have never met jesus and all of a sudden writing about him +300 years later. You would think at least one of his followers would of made a footnote somewhere at the time when he was alive. Like how do you not record something as big as Resurrection healing hundreds of people, performing miracles etc. Suspicious as fuck.

This post was edited by addone on Jul 13 2023 04:06pm
Jul 13 2023 04:22pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 13 2023 02:57pm)
Lol we have thousands of pictures, records, signatures, legal documents, numerous high ranking official sources who witnessed this. Patents, videos, there are numerous people who have met Einstein in person. Lincoln was president of united States lol that's recognizable by any country on the planet as undisputed fact. We have multitude of physical memorabilia from both. We have direct decendants of Einstein, Nobel prize records etc etc etc.

All we have of Jesus is Bible and a few mention of him some 125 or 300 years later. Not a single piece of literature around the time he was alive. No official source, no some dear diary today I went to see Jesus for a sermon records. Not a single person bothered to take notes of this great messiah. It's like no one was aware or mentioned Einstein existed until 2300 then he begins to be mentioned. These Authors have never met jesus and all of a sudden writing about him +300 years later. You would think at least one of his followers would of made a footnote somewhere at the time when he was alive. Like how do you not record something as big as Resurrection healing hundreds of people, performing miracles etc. Suspicious as fuck.

theres this new thing called the devil, he likes to burn valuable writings and pictures. kind of like adolf hister. he also likes to rewrite history according to the victor and divide and conquer by pairing two generalized ideas against each other reducing the person to an equally ridiculous choice as a way of removing the perception of all other choices. kind of like saying you either believe in god instead of perceptually qualifying that notion or you believe you evolved from germified mud ages over billions of years. yes equally as stupid as the other, works great i hear except when you literally can do better things than spread that black anti matter in every single post. atleast do some easter egg quotes if youre going to be a woopy cushion for the nwo guy.
Jul 13 2023 04:23pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 13 Jul 2023 17:42)
"Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them:
and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. [6]
And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness...":

https://ibb.co/8gpjzWJ
https://i.ibb.co/jk2LVcd/Screen-Shot-2023-07-13-at-4-36-44-PM.png

his eyes are burning/11. resist the devil and he shall flee.

Poor uneducated theist doesn't even know his own religion he just quote farms it.
Jul 13 2023 04:30pm
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 13 2023 03:23pm)
Poor uneducated theist doesn't even know his own religion he just quote farms it.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/9kvkj3/australias-satanists-are-asking-for-blood-donations
Jul 13 2023 04:33pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 13 Jul 2023 18:30)

Pro tip to all the atheists out there: when a theist is reduced to copy/pasting irrelevant and/or disproved information to the discussion, you've won. Feel free to hang around and rub it in like I'm doing.
Gold: 2,075.69
Jul 13 2023 04:42pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 12 2023 10:22pm)
I am sure a few of them would convert to cope or to game the system by having extra privileges but not 80%
Or are you implying that all of them were atheists then converted to Christianity/religion while inside? If you got some proof then now is the time to show it.

LOL Fake graph good one! I'll get another cup to collect your tears this one is already full.

Usually the criminals are atheistic on the way in, or simply devoid of hope or religious thought (I'm sure most of them are not philosophical atheists)

Converting to Christianity or another faith within prison though is extremely common, don't need proof for this one. Bunch of them are faking it for extra privileges I'm sure, but if they're well behaved is it really faking it?
Gold: 2,075.69
Jul 13 2023 04:45pm
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 13 2023 12:07pm)
I spent years in the midst of the theological debate at the exact time atheism became something you could admit to without instantly destroying your life. I know very well the claims of christianity. I also know that nothing you just said has absolutely anything to do with the fact that there is absolutely no contemporary evidence for the christian entity jesus.

There's more historical evidence for the existence of Jesus than literally anyone else in that time period.. you're just saying nonsense
Jul 13 2023 04:47pm
Quote (El1te @ 13 Jul 2023 18:45)
There's more historical evidence for the existence of Jesus than literally anyone else in that time period.. you're just saying nonsense

No there is not. The 1st evidence for jesus comes from 1 individual who wrote about him 30 odd years after his death. That isn't evidence, it's ridiculous fantasy.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1163164165166167307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll