d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev11631641651661673169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 40.42
Apr 13 2016 11:06pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ 13 Apr 2016 16:31)
America was better when it was whiter. Fite me m8

I'm just glad that one of you paleolithic racists is capable of at least admitting that's what's being appealed to. So many of your ilk are too cowardly to openly embrace their blatant racism.
Gold: 431.00
Apr 14 2016 02:03am
^^ There's a really good onion article floating around by some self proclaimed busy guy extolling the time saving virtues of stereotypes. Its a real knee slapper.

Quote (IceMage @ 13 Apr 2016 19:29)
She was yanked back and had bruises on her arm. There's no way to tell on video how hard she was grabbed.

I haven't researched the history of the incident like Trump supporters but it would have gone away if Trump's campaign manager would have made a simple apology. This fits with the Trump brand though... every male talking head he has is a prick from New York who wouldn't admit wrong if their life depended on it.

The prosecutor dismissed it. He said Jeb Bush had a better claim for assault than Michelle Fields. I've seen grandmas do more damage to people walking out of elevators than lewandowski did in that crowd.
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 14 2016 03:03am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Apr 14 2016 01:06am)
I'm just glad that one of you paleolithic racists is capable of at least admitting that's what's being appealed to. So many of your ilk are too cowardly to openly embrace their blatant racism.

I know you aren't on the sharper side of the bell curve, but that isn't racist, its a fact. Its a simple look at the IQ distribution.

Quote (general_patton @ Apr 14 2016 12:12am)
Some of the biggest haters of American blacks I ever met were African immigrants.

South African blacks have a completely different lifestyle and work ethic because of the local ecology, and the world-wide reputation for American blacks is that they're welfare crybabies, its no surprise.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Apr 14 2016 03:05am
Gold: 285.00
Apr 14 2016 05:24am
I believe the groundswell for Sanders and the groundswell for Trump are in response to the same phenomenon, rising inequality. The GOP establishment was so blindsided by the Trump thing because they just do not understand how important immigration reform is to their base.

They underestimate the psychological effects of unemployment in the United States and what exactly that means for the male ego, given our socialization to be the breadwinner provider, it is no wonder that our rates of incarceration, violent crime, and suicide among the male adult population in the US is so high.

There is this effect of not being able to get a job plus seeing more and more tan skinned Spanish speaking workers with their sweaty wet backs who seem to have no trouble finding employment, and you suspect health insurance and SNAP benefits, which statistics say is largely true, because around three-quarters have.

The GOP and the Free Market Ideologues definitely underestimate the effects of having so many workers undermining the minimum wage, which sets the base wage for all other professions to a degree (along with inflation) and also is important in defining poverty. Our minimum wage can be raised upward, but as long as corporations continue to hire undocumented workers for under minimum wage all other physical labor intensive work becomes less valuable due to its relation and our commodity fetishism of attempting to measure social interactions (labor) in one metric (the Dollar).

These GOP guys think they're cute, cancelling elections to unbind delegates to choose their guy instead of going with popular will. The base is surprised for some reason that the guns are now turned on them, after they already stepped all over the blacks, Hispanics, and poor white voters through voter registration and ID laws, shenanigans with early voting so people who work full schedules have more of a challenge to schedule waiting for hours in lines on election day which takes hours instead of minutes because elderly volunteers have to use the shitty WiFi to use privately contracted iPads to scan state purchased identification. If you are surprised that the GOP has no respect for democracy or the opinions of actual Americans, you are a fucking idiot and I hope this is a good lesson for you in future political decision making.

There is this weird psychosexual Cuckold thing, which I can see why this has been a theme in their movement given how emasculated they must feel after the previously mentioned things. The fear of minorities railing their female partners is surprisingly high among these people, and it is being expressed in projective insults and memes, and they can't stop talking about it. Jeb Bush especially evoked their rage, for having been perceived to marry the help and raise the children of somebody who was brown. Then they're confused why people think they're racist, because it is so convoluted and they won't ever own up to some weird psychosexual shit like this....it is some J. Edgar Hoover stuff, that weird repressive right-wing fascist-sexualism.

This post was edited by Skinned on Apr 14 2016 05:29am
Apr 14 2016 07:45am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 14 Apr 2016 01:03)
I know you aren't on the sharper side of the bell curve, but that isn't racist, its a fact. Its a simple look at the IQ distribution.

South African blacks have a completely different lifestyle and work ethic because of the local ecology, and the world-wide reputation for American blacks is that they're welfare crybabies, its no surprise.

Lol, exactly what I meant. Just have some balls and embrace that you're a racist, man. For the love of fuck. 'I'm not racist, I just think white people are inherently superior.'

And then you comment on other people's intelligence, tho. :lol:
Apr 14 2016 08:15am
Gold: 5,016.77
Apr 14 2016 09:03am
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 14 2016 06:24am)
There is this weird psychosexual Cuckold thing, which I can see why this has been a theme in their movement given how emasculated they must feel after the previously mentioned things. The fear of minorities railing their female partners is surprisingly high among these people, and it is being expressed in projective insults and memes, and they can't stop talking about it. Jeb Bush especially evoked their rage, for having been perceived to marry the help and raise the children of somebody who was brown. Then they're confused why people think they're racist, because it is so convoluted and they won't ever own up to some weird psychosexual shit like this....it is some J. Edgar Hoover stuff, that weird repressive right-wing fascist-sexualism.

Gold: 14.88
Apr 14 2016 09:08am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Apr 13 2016 09:06pm)

Just saying, the idolized image of America tends to stem from eras with notably less non-Whites.

I'm not saying whites made it better though. But you cannot change fate, you cannot change nature. If you import third world people, you will invariably import third world problems.
Gold: 28,296.75
Apr 14 2016 09:18am
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Apr 14 2016 07:08am)
Just saying, the idolized image of America tends to stem from eras with notably less non-Whites.

I'm not saying whites made it better though. But you cannot change fate, you cannot change nature. If you import third world people, you will invariably import third world problems.

the whites brought wetiko here

before the land was taken over the natives respected the land and shunned greed it was treated as the worst disease

those that wish to come here now do it to better their lives and support their families not to rape and pillage like the ancestors of those that now wish to prevent entry

You fear the worst because the worst runs in your bloodline
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 14 2016 10:05am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Apr 14 2016 09:45am)
Lol, exactly what I meant. Just have some balls and embrace that you're a racist, man. For the love of fuck. 'I'm not racist, I just think white people are inherently superior.'

And then you comment on other people's intelligence, tho. :lol:

One day Im hoping youll resort to real arguments.

IQ correlates with self restraint, delayed gratification, and complex problem solving, and ultimately means better societies. If youre shitty liberal policies punish those behaviors, then youre going to create a poisonous local ecology that ensures that lower IQ individuals among a population perpetuate and eventually lower the aggregate IQ.

This is true across every culture and its respective IQ. Race has little to nothing to do with it.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Apr 14 2016 10:20am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11631641651661673169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll