d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1162163164165166307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.00
Jul 13 2023 01:07pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 13 Jul 2023 15:02)
your ability to state that concept and not be a monkey on a type writer is evidence of the christian entrie's claim.

however the christian entrie's claim is not evidence of a benevelent god, but rather an intelligent one minimally speaking.

if you studied the christian theology you would have discerned that, possibly.

I spent years in the midst of the theological debate at the exact time atheism became something you could admit to without instantly destroying your life. I know very well the claims of christianity. I also know that nothing you just said has absolutely anything to do with the fact that there is absolutely no contemporary evidence for the christian entity jesus.
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 13 2023 01:27pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 13 2023 05:12am)
Oh you mean circular logic. Why didn't you say so? Spell it correctly next time.

No means to verify or prove that God or the authors of the Bible exists? Alright then let's follow that path of logic.

How do you know that Abraham Lincoln was a real person? How do you know that he wasn't a made up person and everyone went along with it in order to fool us all? What proof do you have, the books that say he was a real person? Isn't that self proof as you claim the Bible does?

Tell me, I'm going by your logic. Same with Albert Einstein. How do you know he was real?

Christians are the good guys? Holy moly, you could be more further from the truth. Go read the very first thing that is said here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79750090&f=119

You start off with the wrong assumption and from there everything else you say is irrelevant.

Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 13 2023 12:20am)
thats your best argument? .................meh????........

Quote (Vastet @ Jul 13 2023 12:07pm)
I spent years in the midst of the theological debate at the exact time atheism became something you could admit to without instantly destroying your life. I know very well the claims of christianity. I also know that nothing you just said has absolutely anything to do with the fact that there is absolutely no contemporary evidence for the christian entity jesus.

yes there is, the issue is with your perception and confirmation bias issues that muddy your vision
the shroud of turin is one of many examples, but the examples you're looking for aren't appropriate when youre perceiving the concept of the creator and or the creator of the soul.

these examples would be empirical in nature and reflect the divinity of said creator, - as seen in the likeness of: natural lightning, human veins, tree roots or leaf veins, and various other micro/macro blood slide kirlian photography etc. That kind of patterning in likeness is a direct reflection of intelligent design & is mathematically reasonable and plausibly attributed to said god. Even the nabiogenesis mathematicians know plausibility of jesus is astronomically more likely than not if jesus was the creator. however,

the key to discern beyond that is intent. The story of jesus is one thing, the actuality of him is another. Discern those and you're going to find that "god" or specifically the creator of the soul is somehow missing. thats a serious problem that foretellings of the 2nd coming couldnt satisfy until actualized or manifested, and still...that's not a reasonable thing to worship in.

hold your belief systems to the same scrutiny lest you be a shill imo.
Jul 13 2023 01:39pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 13 Jul 2023 15:27)
yes there is, the issue is with your perception and confirmation bias issues that muddy your vision

No there isn't, and clearly you're projecting your own flaws onto me.

the shroud of turin is one of many examples, but the examples you're looking for aren't appropriate when youre perceiving the concept of the creator and or the creator of the soul.

An artifact that has never been subjected to testing outside of the biased labs of the church is not evidence of anything.

these examples would be empirical in nature and reflect the divinity of said creator, - as seen in the likeness of: natural lightning, human veins, tree roots or leaf veins, and various other micro/macro blood slide kirlian photography etc. That kind of patterning in likeness is a direct reflection of intelligent design & is mathematically reasonable and plausibly attributed to said god. Even the nabiogenesis mathematicians know plausibility of jesus is astronomically more likelythan not if jesus was the creator. however,

Nothing you've said here is evidence of anything. Intelligent design is a disproved hypothesis. Even the church itself has acknowledged as much. I'd really recommend getting off the ID train. It crashed spectacularly 20 odd years ago within days of being proposed and will never run again. The bright side is you don't need it. Evolution is not incompatible with christianity. If the christian god is real, it created humans through billions of years of evolution. Which is much more incredible than making people out of dirt anyway.

the key to discern beyond that is intent. The story of jesus is one thing, the actuality of him is another. Discern those and you're going to find that "god" or specifically the creator of the soul is somehow missing. thats a serious problem that foretellings of the 2nd coming couldnt satisfy until actualized or manifested, and still...that's not a reasonable thing to worship in.

hold your belief systems to the same scrutiny lest you be a shill imo.

I hold everything to scrutiny, which is exactly why I've discarded all religions. None of them hold up to scrutiny. I don't have a belief system. I have some beliefs but I came to them on my own. And they are all subject to change if evidence contradicts them.
Jul 13 2023 02:48pm
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 13 2023 12:39pm)
No there isn't, and clearly you're projecting your own flaws onto me.

An artifact that has never been subjected to testing outside of the biased labs of the church is not evidence of anything.

Nothing you've said here is evidence of anything. Intelligent design is a disproved hypothesis. Even the church itself has acknowledged as much. I'd really recommend getting off the ID train. It crashed spectacularly 20 odd years ago within days of being proposed and will never run again. The bright side is you don't need it. Evolution is not incompatible with christianity. If the christian god is real, it created humans through billions of years of evolution. Which is much more incredible than making people out of dirt anyway.

I hold everything to scrutiny, which is exactly why I've discarded all religions. None of them hold up to scrutiny. I don't have a belief system. I have some beliefs but I came to them on my own. And they are all subject to change if evidence contradicts them.

/inset No in front of anything. cringe, chat gpt troll?

you haven't disproved abio backed intelligent design, even the most plausible idea is subject to falsification, thats the burden of not being omnipotent and all knowing.
You should try going to any higher level school and maybe pay attention in foundations studies specifically w/ regard to adler's theories, then you might sound more human instead of coming at everything possessed w/ the "God of ' denial' " cynicism.

science was grounded in tinkering w/ 1% possibility, not lobbying to justify the 99% it doesn't, thats called scientism. thats what you represent w/ / insert No.

likewise your separation anxiety from your own futile belief system is merely an expression or bipoduct of your undeveloped mathematical side or grey matter, unfortunately.
probably because you were a slacker in your early years? good news is you can always join the pride parade and start juggling w/ that pink scarf, i heard its good for growing brain cells!
Jul 13 2023 02:54pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 13 Jul 2023 16:48)
/inset No in front of anything. cringe, chat gpt troll?

you haven't disproved abio backed intelligent design, even the most plausible idea is subject to falsification, thats the burden of not being omnipotent and all knowing.
You should try going to any higher level school and maybe pay attention in foundations studies specifically w/ regard to adler's theories, then you might sound more human instead of coming at everything possessed w/ the "God of ' denial' " cynicism.

science was grounded in tinkering w/ 1% possibility, not lobbying to justify the 99% it doesn't, thats called scientism. thats what you represent w/ / insert No.

likewise your separation anxiety from your own futile belief system is merely an expression or bipoduct of your undeveloped mathematical side or grey matter, unfortunately.
probably because you were a slacker in your early years? good news is you can always join the pride parade and start juggling w/ that pink scarf, i heard its good for growing brain cells!

More projecting.
More denial of proven fact.
You should go to any school because aside from ID all your thoughts are centuries out of date.
A demonstration of your ignorance of science.
And closing with more projection with a touch of ad hominem for icing.

Typical theist drivel.
Jul 13 2023 02:55pm
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 13 2023 01:54pm)
More projecting.
More denial of proven fact.
You should go to any school because aside from ID all your thoughts are centuries out of date.
A demonstration of your ignorance of science.
And closing with more projection with a touch of ad hominem for icing.

Typical theist drivel.

/insert vague character attacks from learned behaviors of other users
/lack detail
/never address your own displaced sentiment.
/no positive argument
lmk chatgpt/11

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 13 2023 02:56pm
Jul 13 2023 02:58pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 13 Jul 2023 16:55)
/insert vague character attacks from learned behaviors of other users
/lack detail
/never address your own displaced sentiment.
/no positive argument
lmk chatgpt.

Continues projecting.
Continues denial of proven fact.
Doesn't take his own advice.
No argument at all.
And just straight up ad hominem to conclude.

This guy is basically a perfect representative for the average American christian.
Jul 13 2023 02:59pm
confirmed chat gpt troll.
Jul 13 2023 03:03pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 13 Jul 2023 16:59)
confirmed chat gpt troll.

Confirmed typical uneducated theist.
Jul 13 2023 03:03pm
/chat gpt troll has persecution fetish as well.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1162163164165166307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll