d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev1161162163164165703Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 725.00
May 26 2022 10:38am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ 25 May 2022 02:02)
Dude, there is no free market on energy. We've been subsidizing the shit out of oil exploration for longer than either of us have been alive. Gas is still subsidized in the U.S. to keep pump prices down.

If it were up to the free market renewables would have been cheaper a decade ago instead of just a couple years. At least learn the basics. It helps you not look like a dumb shit.

We aren't even upgrading our grid for electric car loads. We aren't mandating electric. We arent deploying mass battery packs that will realistically sustain us and that isn't even feasible. We aren't even getting rid of franking. Hell, even in places welll suited for wind states are still fighting wind farms tooth and nail.

We aren't making real efforts to be totally carbon free outside of a few Nordic countries that are uniquely suited for it. We have another strong 50 years of reliance on fossil fuels at minimum because we aren't taking the steps to be rid of them in 15 years. The slow economic path over 50+ years is literally the path we are on now.

"Green Energy" doesn't work and isn't feasible for an exponentially growing population. There is no easy way to wean off fossil fuels which sustain billions of people worldwide. Watch the documentary "Planet of the Humans".

Projecting 10-50 years out is part of the delusion and how scientist and academia make things seem feasible "someday" in the future when they aren't.

They say things like, "Soon we'll have limitless energy" when we don't/won't.

People believe everything will keep going on business as usual and nothing can possibly go wrong when everything is going wrong right in front of their eyes.

It's much easier to lie to yourself and pretend the planet is fine when the biosphere is collapsing at a rate unseen in human history(6th Mass Extinction).

Every single form of "Green energy" requires another form of energy just to prop it up or maintain it.

We were sold the idea of limitless energy on a finite planet. We'll run out of oil eventually too and we've likely hit peak oil already.

Subduing the population until the last possible moment...

The nine most terrifying words in the English launguage are, "I"m from the Government and I'm here to help.-----Ronald Reagan
Gold: 100,701.50
May 26 2022 12:57pm
They're working on solutions -_-

This post was edited by Djunior on May 26 2022 01:06pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 26 2022 02:42pm
Quote (Djunior @ May 27 2022 06:57am)
^SwamiVivekananda They're working on solutions -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L4yrCzFJWc

We are tracking where you travel eat, sleep, your heart beat etc.... Great then we give you a social score. Jab for everything then we control where you can go and where you can work. Then we limit or freeze your bank account if you don't vote for us, every single year they take something away inching towards complete and utter control.... Just shoot the lot of them
Seriously there needs to be a mass purge of these so called leaders.
Gold: 0.69
May 26 2022 03:07pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 26 2022 09:20am)
ofc they keep info to guarantee some allegiance, blackmail, or to deal with justice if caught. Precious info like that you keep, especially if you are involved.

lol "well hello officer i got all the records of our crimes right here"

lol ya maybe lefties do like that *jayden x dude who filmed himself breaking into the capital and is still waltzing around free

WTF going on over there ??? you feeding the snails pot b4 u eat them?

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 26 2022 03:10pm
Gold: 285.00
May 26 2022 03:08pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 26 2022 05:07pm)
lol "well hello officer i got all the records of our crimes right here"

lol ya maybe lefties do like that *jayden x dude who filmed himself breaking into the capital and is still waltzing around free

WTF going on over there ??? you feeding the snails pot b4 u eat them?

.....can you do that?

/intrigued
Gold: 0.69
May 26 2022 03:15pm
Quote (Skinned @ May 26 2022 02:08pm)
.....can you do that?

/intrigued

lol i have read about feeding them wine and grape leaves maybe pot will be the new thing? hope it doesnt happen it look bad on my christian record. :)
Gold: 2.77
May 26 2022 03:16pm

Gold: 0.00
May 26 2022 03:19pm
Gold: 285.00
May 26 2022 03:24pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 26 2022 05:15pm)
lol i have read about feeding them wine and grape leaves maybe pot will be the new thing? hope it doesnt happen it look bad on my christian record. :)

As a Christian I think you should be free to enjoy creation as it has been made for you, within limits of human health. Healthy sex, intoxication, consumption of food, etc, should be enjoyed, and often have mechanisms built into the church that ration them to the members, ie marriage, feasts, etc. I've studied theology for years and have never seen anything in Christianity disparaging marijuana. You would have to get into Evangelical Christianity for all that and that is a pretty new religion. Nothing in the Bible, or the one written by King James mentions it.

I'm pretty sure early Christians were heavily into mushrooms, as they wore mushroom hats in their art and mushrooms were featured proximately on all their early art in their frescos etc. The pope dresses like a mushroom and wears the Crown of Dagon, the fish god of Babylon, which is kind of weird to me, but something people who are into drugs would come up with.

I think you would be within your faith eating marijuana snails, as long as it didn't cause you to become licentious or hedonistic or greedy etc. If it doesn't cause disorder than it isn't a disorder. If we get into metaethics I will say Good is what is leads to peace, harmony, creativity, and happiness, with Bad things that lead to strife, chaos, loss of imagination, and unhappiness. I would say that actions themselves don't always fall into these categories and it is more important to consider how something relates to you. Marijuana makes some people boring and uninspired, and if it has this effect on you, then I would say it is bad.

Quote (blahaj @ May 26 2022 05:16pm)

Nobody serious takes her serious. She is the edgelord who works hard to be token black person for the right wing. Its no wonder that black people hate her; she is Anne Coulter in blackface lol. And a liar to boot. "I didn't say that thing I just said, how dare you".

This post was edited by Skinned on May 26 2022 03:28pm
Gold: 2.77
May 26 2022 03:29pm
Quote (Skinned @ May 26 2022 04:24pm)
As a Christian I think you should be free to enjoy creation as it has been made for you, within limits of human health. Healthy sex, intoxication, consumption of food, etc, should be enjoyed, and often have mechanisms built into the church that ration them to the members, ie marriage, feasts, etc. I've studied theology for years and have never seen anything in Christianity disparaging marijuana. You would have to get into Evangelical Christianity for all that and that is a pretty new religion. Nothing in the Bible, or the one written by King James mentions it.

I'm pretty sure early Christians were heavily into mushrooms, as they wore mushroom hats in their art and mushrooms were featured proximately on all their early art in their frescos etc. The pope dresses like a mushroom and wears the Crown of Dagon, the fish god of Babylon, which is kind of weird to me, but something people who are into drugs would come up with.

I think you would be within your faith eating marijuana snails, as long as it didn't cause you to become licentious or hedonistic or greedy etc. If it doesn't cause disorder than it isn't a disorder. If we get into metaethics I will say Good is what is leads to peace, harmony, creativity, and happiness, with Bad things that lead to strife, chaos, loss of imagination, and unhappiness. I would say that actions themselves don't always fall into these categories and it is more important to consider how something relates to you.

Nobody serious takes her serious. She is the edgelord who works hard to be token black person for the right wing. Its no wonder that black people hate her; she is Anne Coulter in blackface lol. And a liar to boot. "I didn't say that thing I just said, how dare you".

its funny though, it really shows how obsessed the right is with the narrative that trans people are a danger, even a constant violent threat to society. when i said genocide recently it very much has been lmao, they want us dead
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1161162163164165703Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll