d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Blueanon Thread
Prev1151617181922Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.77
Mar 8 2023 09:57am
Quote (YeeHaw @ Mar 8 2023 06:12am)
Blueanon is a joke. A few years ago some group called Qanon which nobody had ever heard of and still nobody cares about became every American who didn’t want to wear a mask anymore.

So I made this thread with the “Blueanon” name as a joke, basically saying the people who passionately fall for this bullshit are in a cult.

i would commend you for such a clever concept as you think it is....but....yeah....
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 8 2023 01:14pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 8 2023 09:38am)

Looking at things objectively will show that some portions of the qanon thing are indeed true.

Jeffery Epstein.

From my understanding the main thing is about politicians fucking minors. That is absolutely true. The headlines should be 100% of people are forced to deal with the fact that there was a large coordinated child sex traffic ring that has been exposed and is to this day being kept as quiet as possible.

There is no denying this. Some people go a little crazy over it? Sure. You absolutely cannot deny the premise that the whole politicians fucking kids has been proven to be true.
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 8 2023 01:25pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Mar 8 2023 11:14am)
Looking at things objectively will show that some portions of the qanon thing are indeed true.

Jeffery Epstein.

From my understanding the main thing is about politicians fucking minors. That is absolutely true. The headlines should be 100% of people are forced to deal with the fact that there was a large coordinated child sex traffic ring that has been exposed and is to this day being kept as quiet as possible.

There is no denying this. Some people go a little crazy over it? Sure. You absolutely cannot deny the premise that the whole politicians fucking kids has been proven to be true.

That's not the entirety of the Qanon thing.
Trump being the savior of the US. JFK
HRC eats children. LOL the Democrats squeeze some magical chemical out of children?
Q is a patriot..
Q has secret military info? LOL
He's actually a pedo living out of country.. The irony is fantastic.. Housewives taking advice from a pedo, to defend against pedo's.. Can't make that up.
Shit is brain rot for the idiotic inbred.
Nobody has time for it.
Warn: 20%
Mar 8 2023 03:54pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 8 2023 07:38am)

CNN and the other fake news got the fraud leftie mush heads to run around saying all trumpers=qtards and it was dumb. dont know how long mush head fraud lefties would run up on me gibbering about Q
ya Q exists. but its not some big movent leftie frauds were brainwashed into believing.
Mar 8 2023 03:55pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 8 2023 11:25am)
HRC eats children. LOL the Democrats squeeze some magical chemical out of children?
Q is a patriot..
He's actually a pedo living out of country.. The irony is fantastic.. Housewives taking advice from a pedo, to defend against pedo's.. Can't make that up.
Nobody has time for it.

o? fuk no.................CNN and other fraud news spoon feed to to mush head lefties they made all the time needed and sponged it all up.
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 8 2023 04:14pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 8 2023 01:55pm)
o? fuk no.................CNN and other fraud news spoon feed to to mush head lefties they made all the time needed and sponged it all up.

those aren't CCN links dummy.
Those are other sources, and you can look them up for yourself.. IF you actually tried thinking for yourself.
Mar 8 2023 04:41pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 8 2023 02:14pm)
those aren't CCN links dummy.
Those are other sources, and you can look them up for yourself.. IF you actually tried thinking for yourself.

sowhat leftie Q kooks have other sources now. i didnt care about Q then or now. its mostly leftie nonsense making leftie heads spin. doesnt spin them out as well as TDS does but its still pretty good mind fuk
Warn: 10%
Mar 8 2023 05:04pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 8 2023 01:25pm)
Q is a patriot..
Nobody has time for it.

And here you are giving validity to complete fucking morons who talk about eating babies or something? Bro give it a rest.

I said what I said. One of their things was the elite child sex trafficking ring which is 100% undeniably true. Therefore you are a complete idiot if you do not agree with part of the Qanon thing, because, (sigh) it is 100% undeniably true.

Your big W is providing articles saying that people believe things they say.

:bonk:
Gold: 2.77
Mar 8 2023 05:09pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

also i found a good article to describe this entire thread

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-was-only-pretending-to-be-retarded
Gold: 51.93
Mar 8 2023 06:12pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 9 2023 09:41am)
sowhat leftie Q kooks have other sources now. i didnt care about Q then or now. its mostly leftie nonsense making leftie heads spin. doesnt spin them out as well as TDS does but its still pretty good mind fuk

Nine tenths of the posts you made when you popped up in pard were just copy and paste shit directly from qanon.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1151617181922Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll