d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1151617181972Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 2 2019 06:41am
Quote (balrog66 @ Jul 2 2019 06:25am)
I guess that's where the people who don't have hooligan culture in the US end up. Over here, those chumps are now actually meeting up in forests to beat eachother up without harming anyone but themselves.

Regarding the entire thread, what of it. I don't see why it even deserves a thread let alone a few posts. Dude got assaulted at a protest, people got arrested. That should be the end of it.

i quite agree, it should have been a duffington post item, not a thread. but we get milkshaking threads and trans threads for mundane articles. maybe we need more catch-all threads. "the trans thread" etc.funny enough the OP started and antifascism thread then didnt post this in it.

Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 06:31am)
Feel free to point out what you disagree with... The rest of your post basically supports what I e been saying. Even if it is pretty inaccurate. The proud Boys were violent from the start. Gavin 'choke a tranny' McInnes has been pushing it from day one and getting in a fight is literally required to be considered a member.

1. i can try but if i repeat myself and you just tell me i havent read up enough again, what then? its happened 5 or 6 times now so ill just head it off.

2. they started out as a joke, i was listening to Gavin's show the day it all started lol. it was just a joke, including the fight stuff. then it got WAY too serious, thanks to gavin weaponizing the drinking group to usher conservative speakers into events. that was the change that actually turned the "get into a fight" thing from a joke to reality. as well as the chapters beginning to self actualize and not take direction from Gavin, who as he admits lost control early and never got any semblance of it back.

3. Gavin is a dark humorist, but i can see why his specific brand of humor would be impossible for you to even accept as humor. you'll label it all violence and hate speech, im sure. pulling an unironic fender and claiming it's "not funny" even though hundreds of thousands or millions laughed and then claim he's only covering hate with his humor.

4. i dont bother to point out much in your posts these days for 2 reasons, a.) you're as predictable as old faithful, i can read your posts on the back of any antifa pamphlet. you're a bore b.) you've reached the level of extremism that you'd label others as worthy of deplatforming, i think people should treat you the same. you should be converted into nothing more than the psycho who screams on the bus while people act like nothing's happening. you're Bilbo-Baggins, you're RUSSLABANK, you're an unironic far more extreme Ink, you're..... a joke. a shell. the husk left over from the crab with newly grown but dull pincers. you are no longer someone worth engaging on a regular basis, and u used to be someone worth talking to. you're the flat earther of PARD, snarkily responding that anyone who disagrees simply is misinformed. which honestly of all your numerous faults might be the actual worst.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 2 2019 06:42am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 05:31am)
Feel free to point out what you disagree with... The rest of your post basically supports what I e been saying. Even if it is pretty inaccurate. The proud Boys were violent from the start. Gavin 'choke a tranny' McInnes has been pushing it from day one and getting in a fight is literally required to be considered a member.

Gavin also wasn't'forced out'. He took a step back to avoid conspiracy charges after several boys were arrested for planning violence last year. He only did so publicly though. He's still very much involved.

He made a lot of mistakes hyping up his lil band of brothers formed originally out of silliness yes but he's responsible for going around and promoting it as he did and had to cower when he realized how much liability he had with what it became

going around talking about the 4th degree being "arrested or in a serious violent fight for the cause" "or some sort of MAJOR altercation"

he's been ducking and dodging for legal purposes and hiding behind "oh this is why it started" which does have truth but the fact is he went around on major shows and said the above which is very clear and very clearly not some sort of sarcasm
Jul 2 2019 07:08am
as for the group itself I highly doubt it's a white supremacist type of group

not really caring about the group I haven't done extensive research but I'd be willing to bet the farm it's like many other groups that I do know about

are there racists in there? absolutely you get them to some degree in all these groups

what you're gonna have is a lot of guys that like bikes, bar fights in movies, and have wet dreams of running security at an iron maiden or slayer/pantera concert

that's really what you have. barely political but still stuck in that 16 year old mentality of ooga ooga and they wanna be a part of a group and feel big

it is most likely much more about these guys living out fantasies of 70s biker movies and concert videos than anything race related or even political really

the same type of guys that will bust each other in the face if they get bored enough
Jul 2 2019 07:15am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 2 2019 07:08am)
as for the group itself I highly doubt it's a white supremacist type of group

not really caring about the group I haven't done extensive research but I'd be willing to bet the farm it's like many other groups that I do know about

are there racists in there? absolutely you get them to some degree in all these groups

what you're gonna have is a lot of guys that like bikes, bar fights in movies, and have wet dreams of running security at an iron maiden or slayer/pantera concert

that's really what you have. barely political but still stuck in that 16 year old mentality of ooga ooga and they wanna be a part of a group and feel big

it is most likely much more about these guys living out fantasies of 70s biker movies and concert videos than anything race related or even political really

the same type of guys that will bust each other in the face if they get bored enough

you're thinking too hard. anti-antifa = white supremacist.

pro conservative speakers = white supremacist.

it's really that simple.
Gold: 253.37
Jul 2 2019 07:18am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 07:35am)
Sorry - we need evidence that fascists are violent?

Was Christchurch not enough for you?

No, a mass shooting in new zealand does not implicate an old man in the United States of terrorism.

If this is actually how you think, you need to seek professional help before you hurt someone.
Gold: 21.93
Jul 2 2019 07:22am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 3 2019 12:18am)
No, a mass shooting in new zealand does not implicate an old man in the United States of terrorism.

If this is actually how you think, you need to seek professional help before you hurt someone.

Mass shooting inspired by candice owens(USA).

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Jul 2 2019 07:22am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 2 2019 07:31am
Quote (thesnipa @ 2 Jul 2019 13:15)
you're thinking too hard. anti-antifa = white supremacist.

pro conservative speakers = white supremacist.

it's really that simple.

I mean I already did a detailed breakdown of how they aren't a neo nazi group but can be found at white supremacist rallies fighting alongside them and have a lot of members who are self-professed white supremacists.

But you're a guy who thinks deplatforming is extremism so implying I'm blind to nuance is a pretty fucking hypocritical stance.

Quote (bogie160 @ 2 Jul 2019 13:18)

Fair cop. Maybe his likely membership of a 'violent extremist group with ties to white supremacists' (FBI classification not mine) might at least be a cause to hold off on declaring him definitely innocent then.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 2 2019 07:32am
Quote (Plaguefear @ 2 Jul 2019 13:22)
Mass shooting inspired by candice owens(USA).

Partially probably. But likely a combination of various online personalities that funnelled tarrant into gradually more extreme communities.

Those fashy echochambers can be scary fucking places too. Having infiltrated several I can tell you there are more than a few more Tarrants to come. That's why one of our main focuses is pulling people out of them.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 2 2019 07:34am
Jul 2 2019 07:33am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 06:31am)
but can be found at white supremacist rallies fighting alongside them and have a lot of members who are self-professed white supremacists.

a lot of these guys are probably on test growth booze and coke and were angry before they started

you can find them fighting anywhere lol

Jul 2 2019 07:35am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 07:31am)
I mean I already did a detailed breakdown of how they aren't a neo nazi group but can be found at white supremacist rallies fighting alongside them and have a lot of members who are self-professed white supremacists.

But you're a guy who thinks deplatforming is extremism so implying I'm blind to nuance is a pretty fucking hypocritical stance.

Fair cop. Maybe his likely membership of a 'violent extremist group with ties to white supremacists' (FBI classification not mine) might at least be a cause to hold off on declaring him definitely innocent then.

you have a really hard time with nuance. ive said multiple times they have a BAD strain of violent guys that dont represent how it all started. is all. what's your response? "ive got a few pics to PROVE it maaaaaaan"

you're a meme. good luck re-developing into a coherent person.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1151617181972Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll