d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia Destroyed Usa Aircraft??
Prev1151617181920Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 16 2023 09:40am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 16 2023 04:22pm)
The war in Ukraine could've been prevented if NATO first of all didn't push their reckless policy of expansion East and secondly looking down on / shitting on Russia (their military is crap, Putin is a war criminal, must appear in a court of law, tons of sanctions, weapons delivery escalations and so on) have made everything much, much worse. This is factual and correct. To call people that post factual and correct information kremlin bots is simply dishonest, Meanwhile shits on everyone here with the exception of fender which speaks volumes.

About the drone, I've seen the vid that shows the Russian jet dumping fuel and it shows the propeller is damaged so yes the Russians downed the drone. Now think about it, what would the US do if a Russian drone would approach it's border to collect intelligence on US military installations for the purpose of passing that information on to another party that is engaged in a war against the US (for the sake of comparing a similar situation). The US and all of it's allies would be kicking and screaming, Russia would be condemned in a UN security counsel emergency meeting, Russia would be told that this will not be tolerated again and warned of serious consequences etc etc etc. As with everything we've seen so far, the US or EU can do no wrong and all Russia does is bad but this shit attitude only makes things worse.

I've come to the conclusion that debating in good faith is no longer possible, MSM coverage is rigged, they're not even telling you Ukrainian casualty numbers, when von der Leyen slipped up (mentioned casualty numbers) the statement is immediately "corrected", when Amnesty International (respected human rights organization) releases a report showing that the Ukrainian military is using civilian infrastructure like schools and hospitals Amnesty was blasted and forced to "correct" their report.

Anyone with a brain can see it's rigged. The Russians didn't shell their own troops in the nuclear power plant. It's bullshit and we can go on and on.

And again, Meanwhile is completely dishonest, shits on sources and replies with stuff that has nothing to do with what is being discussed at that moment, dodges / deflects / derails. Debating in good faith with that guy is not possible, overwhelming proof is the Russia/Ukraine topic (and this topic)

Aaaaaand: " souverane countries can choose which alliance the, want to join! It was their free will to ask for joining nato! Like all other members in east europe! Even georgia!"

Now you again djunior^^

E: sry was a bad joke xD

This post was edited by Bananii on Mar 16 2023 09:44am
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 16 2023 09:42am
Quote (Bananii @ Mar 16 2023 04:40pm)
Aaaaaand: " souverane countries can choose which alliance the, want to join! It was their free will to ask for joining nato! Like all other members in east europe! Even georgia!"

Now you again djunior^^

So you don't care about geo politics. Sure buddy, just don't be surprised there a war raging, don't complain about energy bills or inflation or food shortage in poor countries or whatever negative consequences you might encounter.

There you go
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 16 2023 09:45am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 16 2023 04:42pm)
So you don't care about geo politics. Sure buddy, just don't be surprised there a war raging, don't complain about energy bills or inflation or food shortage in poor countries or whatever negative consequences you might encounter.

There you go

Brooo it was a joke

Its ironfisters or prox1t1t1t1s or meanwhile words xD

We had this atleast 5 times in here

E: if you would care about geopolitics and worldpeace, you would start question your compound interest politics, which you profit from i bet. But you dont get it.

And sarcasm seems no good idea in this forum i found out -,-'

This post was edited by Bananii on Mar 16 2023 10:05am
Gold: 22,095.00
Mar 16 2023 11:08am
maybe im asking a dumb question, but why would one want to dump jetfuel on the drone in the first place?
why not just shoot it down?

you dont shoot it down, but use fuel instead to be able to deny it being on purpose?

was the pilot trying to light it on fire with his second pass?

This post was edited by C4NTWO on Mar 16 2023 11:09am
Gold: 5.00
Mar 16 2023 11:20am
Quote (C4NTWO @ Mar 16 2023 12:08pm)
maybe im asking a dumb question, but why would one want to dump jetfuel on the drone in the first place?
why not just shoot it down?

you dont shoot it down, but use fuel instead to be able to deny it being on purpose?

was the pilot trying to light it on fire with his second pass?

Looks like they engaged it to me. Dumping flammable substance on your foe is like throwing moltov.
Gold: 22,095.00
Mar 16 2023 11:23am
Quote (RedFromWinter @ Mar 16 2023 01:20pm)
Looks like they engaged it to me. Dumping flammable substance on your foe is like throwing moltov.

cant argue with that. either way, you are still be able to point a finger at the guilty party. seems odd to me. im guessing they didnt know it was American and figured it was being operated by Ukrainians. i dont think Russia wants the US to get anymore involved then they already are.

can pilots makes decisions like this without getting approval? i dont think so, or rather really hope not, given the current situation.

This post was edited by C4NTWO on Mar 16 2023 11:26am
Mar 16 2023 11:34am
Quote (C4NTWO @ Mar 16 2023 12:23pm)
cant argue with that. either way, you are still be able to point a finger at the guilty party. seems odd to me. im guessing they didnt know it was American and figured it was being operated by Ukrainians. i dont think Russia wants the US to get anymore involved then they already are.

can pilots makes decisions like this without getting approval? i dont think so, or rather really hope not, given the current situation.

They absolutely knew, it's RU not some desert militia. Russia claims the airspace is part of their special operation making it disputed airspace. The international community (big sticks) claim it's international which predates RU aggression.

No clue on approval procedures by RU. Def not a great policy to allow loose cannon pilots though.

Also, don't think they intended to down it.

This post was edited by RedFromWinter on Mar 16 2023 11:35am
Gold: 2,504.69
Mar 16 2023 11:38am
Quote (RedFromWinter @ Mar 16 2023 12:34pm)
They absolutely knew, it's RU not some desert militia. Russia claims the airspace is part of their special operation making it disputed airspace. The international community (big sticks) claim it's international which predates RU aggression.

No clue on approval procedures by RU. Def not a great policy to allow loose cannon pilots though.

Russia is scrambling in the aftermath to drive the narrative it was a pilot mistake. but they painted themselves into a corner. if they claimed it was purposeful it would be a big deal, if they claim they thought it was Ukrainian they would be admitting their tech and communication is shit, and if they claim it was a mistake they admit their pilots suck, or at least this one sucks.

at the end of the day the calculus is clear, throw one pilot under the bus and act like you have on par with US tech and that it wasn't on purpose.
Mar 16 2023 11:43am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 16 2023 12:38pm)
Russia is scrambling in the aftermath to drive the narrative it was a pilot mistake. but they painted themselves into a corner. if they claimed it was purposeful it would be a big deal, if they claim they thought it was Ukrainian they would be admitting their tech and communication is shit, and if they claim it was a mistake they admit their pilots suck, or at least this one sucks.

at the end of the day the calculus is clear, throw one pilot under the bus and act like you have on par with US tech and that it wasn't on purpose.

Wonder how this plays into the salvage operation and claim.
Gold: 2,504.69
Mar 16 2023 11:45am
Quote (RedFromWinter @ Mar 16 2023 12:43pm)
Wonder how this plays into the salvage operation and claim.

idk why the US would make a fuss, we have all the footage. by now the drone is a pile of scrap metal and we'd toss it before we tried to save even a single bolt from it.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1151617181920Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll