d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2024
Prev1155156157158159281Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,429.00
Oct 24 2023 02:25pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 20 2023 10:32am)
You won't believe how much he pays people in Chicago to vote/protest you are getting conned brotha man how do you think Joe Biden got 80 million votes?

4 billion usd

Still waiting on that soros proof
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 24 2023 02:50pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 24 Oct 2023 00:41)
Trump said heโ€™d hit Joe Biden in his FAKE NOSE & thereโ€™d be plastic pieces all over the Floor!
https://seed306.bitchute.com/oLWKwvATt9Zf/C5szzT83GUsV.mp4

It's horrible; Trump is becoming a cruel and pathetic, very embarassing, caricature of himself.
Gold: 284.50
Oct 24 2023 04:13pm
Quote (Beeetlejuice @ 21 Oct 2023 15:06)
Still waiting for that evidence....common MAGA cultist spewing BS talking points with zero evidence to back it up...sad...what would Jesus and your grandma say about your lying?

MAGA cultist? I've never voted in a major election and stated that I'm involved in the local politics of the city I currently live in only. I like trolling people like you because your like my grandma who voted for Joe Biden because, "he's a career politician" and Trump is, "not a nice man". When someone like my Grandma votes for the Democratic frontrunner my entire family "Republicans/non-political" family included understand she will never vote Republican because all she's seen on the news her whole life is that "Republicans are racist and bad people". Does that make her a bad person because she votes Democrat? No. & when she brings up politics to me(knowing I'm not political) I'll support her arguments for why she likes Biden and what she thinks he's done that's good. I'm not going to raise my Grandmas blood pressure a single decimal point knowing full well mentioning Trumps name may get her flustered.

I've gotten in intense arguments with a few of my uncles(Republican millionaire business owners) because they will purposefully bring up Trump in her presence knowing she's going to get flustered and that's wrong. They think it's funny because she's still has a cool million and has been doling out cash to the democrats for 50 years when everyone in Illinois knows people like her have been conned and the democrats she supported didn't do a fuckin thing they said they would.

Democrats PREY on people like my Grandma and it's disgusting. She was sending substantial amounts of money to organizations that were defrauding her by manipulating her emotions.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what's so great about Joe Biden?(Across 3 threads by the way) I'm still waiting for you to talk about where your from and what your political beliefs are instead of just trashing people like me who give a thorough response.

I expect as much of a reponse when cornered like a rat(same as my friends/family who don't know wtf they are talking about). No response or TDS(continued)

Not a single person in any thread where I asked "What's so good about Biden?" or "Who do you think is a good candidate". You are all the same. None of you can respond thoroughly and answer the most basic questions I've asked.

Keep making more "Orange man bad threads" that's all you'll ever be able to do. Channel your "inner Joe Biden" because you want to PROJECT onto Trump what Joe Biden is and always has been.

WWJD? What would JOE do? :banana: :rofl:

Oct 24 2023 04:30pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 24 2023 05:13pm)
MAGA cultist? I've never voted in a major election and stated that I'm involved in the local politics of the city I currently live in only. I like trolling people like you because your like my grandma who voted for Joe Biden because, "he's a career politician" and Trump is, "not a nice man". When someone like my Grandma votes for the Democratic frontrunner my entire family "Republicans/non-political" family included understand she will never vote Republican because all she's seen on the news her whole life is that "Republicans are racist and bad people". Does that make her a bad person because she votes Democrat? No. & when she brings up politics to me(knowing I'm not political) I'll support her arguments for why she likes Biden and what she thinks he's done that's good. I'm not going to raise my Grandmas blood pressure a single decimal point knowing full well mentioning Trumps name may get her flustered.

I've gotten in intense arguments with a few of my uncles(Republican millionaire business owners) because they will purposefully bring up Trump in her presence knowing she's going to get flustered and that's wrong. They think it's funny because she's still has a cool million and has been doling out cash to the democrats for 50 years when everyone in Illinois knows people like her have been conned and the democrats she supported didn't do a fuckin thing they said they would.

Democrats PREY on people like my Grandma and it's disgusting. She was sending substantial amounts of money to organizations that were defrauding her by manipulating her emotions.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what's so great about Joe Biden?(Across 3 threads by the way) I'm still waiting for you to talk about where your from and what your political beliefs are instead of just trashing people like me who give a thorough response.

I expect as much of a reponse when cornered like a rat(same as my friends/family who don't know wtf they are talking about). No response or TDS(continued)

Not a single person in any thread where I asked "What's so good about Biden?" or "Who do you think is a good candidate". You are all the same. None of you can respond thoroughly and answer the most basic questions I've asked.

Keep making more "Orange man bad threads" that's all you'll ever be able to do. Channel your "inner Joe Biden" because you want to PROJECT onto Trump what Joe Biden is and always has been.

WWJD? What would JOE do? :banana: :rofl:

You wrote a whole ass essay for me not to read, but to still ask the same question... Where's the proof soros paid people to vote??
Gold: 284.50
Oct 24 2023 05:56pm
Quote (Beeetlejuice @ 24 Oct 2023 17:30)
You wrote a whole ass essay for me not to read, but to still ask the same question... Where's the proof soros paid people to vote??

That was a sarcastic joke unfortunately you were too dumb to realize that.

Do you want to talk about George Soros and all the great things he's done? He's MAGA for sure
Oct 24 2023 07:15pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 24 2023 06:56pm)
That was a sarcastic joke unfortunately you were too dumb to realize that.

Do you want to talk about George Soros and all the great things he's done? He's MAGA for sure

cant find any facts to back up your BS so you resort to "it was just sarcasm"

pathetic

go crawl back in your hole, unless you want to keep getting verbally destroyed
Gold: 24.06
Oct 24 2023 07:29pm
Quote (Beeetlejuice @ Oct 24 2023 07:15pm)
cant find any facts to back up your BS so you resort to "it was just sarcasm"

pathetic

go crawl back in your hole, unless you want to keep getting verbally destroyed

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/01/04/nonprofit-financed-by-billionaire-george-soros-donated-140-million-to-political-groups-in-2021.html

HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HA HAHA ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oct 24 2023 08:15pm
Quote (Landmine @ Oct 24 2023 08:29pm)

OMG YOU'RE a GENIUS!!!! you found evidence Soros donated to political groups! OMG SMOKING GUN!!!

.....now that is sarcasm

everyone knows Soros donated to political groups , you mouthbreather

Where is the evidence soros "PAYS PEOPLE TO VOTE" the conspiracy theory, cultist, MAGA morons believe??

Donating to political groups isn't paying people to vote you mouthbreathers
Gold: 0.69
Oct 24 2023 08:44pm
Quote (Landmine @ Oct 24 2023 06:29pm)

gloating lol :)

Gold: 14,569.69
Oct 24 2023 09:46pm
Did the Kraken just admit to they made up the fake election shit?
Now when is kraken? So much winning. Lol biggest group of losers ever
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1155156157158159281Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll