d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2024
Prev1153154155156157281Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 15 2023 11:51am
Gold: 0.69
Oct 15 2023 04:35pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Oct 15 2023 10:51am)
https://i.imgur.com/ukLvVBW.mp4

3 liberals and a monkey
Oct 17 2023 02:30am
The presidential Olympics - Trump vs Biden
Oct 19 2023 12:47am
lol styx has an idea here :)
Trump Should Violate the Unconstitutuonal Gag Order On Him and Force The Establishments Hand
Oct 20 2023 03:07am
:cry:
cher going to leave country if trump reelected

This post was edited by TiStuff on Oct 20 2023 03:12am
Gold: 284.50
Oct 20 2023 08:21am
What I find strange about some P&RD regulars who support the democrat party is....

1) Still posting about Trump when according to your own words he has "no chance" of winning?

2) Never saying a single thing about your future "democratic nominee" or what Biden has done to unify our country or change it for the better which would help him get re-elected?

3) MSM only attacking Trump and then that's all you do? Why not provide solutions where Biden/Trump Democrats/Republicans fail?

4) Telling me I'm a "Trumper" when I've never voted for anything but local politics because I support some of the things Trump did during his presidency?

5) Acting like Trump questioning the authenticity of the 2020 election when every prior "loser" did the same thing?

6) Not acknowledging that the Biden family has done some SHEISTY shit just like Trumps?

7) Not realizing that when both parties are as divided as they are now our entire country suffers?

8) Giving energy and motivation to Trump by doing what you do. Slander someone to the point where he says, "I'm ready to go to prison if it helps my country". Don't you think if MSM/SM and PEOPLE like you gave Trump the silent treatment that he may not have just "gone away" but you wouldn't have invigorated and enraged his "cult followers" to now stand behind him even more now then they did in 2020?

9) Real "Hope & Change" you can believe in! I've lived in Illinois near Chicago my entire life and most my family is democrats and everything has gone to shit under democratic leadership and policies. I no longer feel safe in the city I was born in isn't that pathetic? You have witches and goblins like Lori Lightfoot and Pritzker who literally cost are states millions just in "security detail" and do you think thats because they are scared some "deranged trump supporter" is going to take a shot at em? No. It's the fact they sold their souls and destroyed our city in the process and EVERYONE hates them and yet "somehow" they are always re-elected?

10) All presidents are puppets who don't get into office without cutting deals with donors/lobbyists and LYING to the people who vote for them about "What they are going to get done in their 4 year term" NEVER HAPPENS they fulfill like 15-20% of what they promise they'll get done.

Would love for once someone who intends to vote democrat no matter what to tell me WHY with multiple supporting reasons that don't involve Trump. This may be the first election I vote in so tell me why I should vote Democrat?

Thanks in advance

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Oct 20 2023 08:22am
Gold: 1,429.00
Oct 20 2023 08:41am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 20 2023 09:21am)
What I find strange about some P&RD regulars who support the democrat party is....

1) Still posting about Trump when according to your own words he has "no chance" of winning?

2) Never saying a single thing about your future "democratic nominee" or what Biden has done to unify our country or change it for the better which would help him get re-elected?

3) MSM only attacking Trump and then that's all you do? Why not provide solutions where Biden/Trump Democrats/Republicans fail?

4) Telling me I'm a "Trumper" when I've never voted for anything but local politics because I support some of the things Trump did during his presidency?

5) Acting like Trump questioning the authenticity of the 2020 election when every prior "loser" did the same thing?

6) Not acknowledging that the Biden family has done some SHEISTY shit just like Trumps?

7) Not realizing that when both parties are as divided as they are now our entire country suffers?

8) Giving energy and motivation to Trump by doing what you do. Slander someone to the point where he says, "I'm ready to go to prison if it helps my country". Don't you think if MSM/SM and PEOPLE like you gave Trump the silent treatment that he may not have just "gone away" but you wouldn't have invigorated and enraged his "cult followers" to now stand behind him even more now then they did in 2020?

9) Real "Hope & Change" you can believe in! I've lived in Illinois near Chicago my entire life and most my family is democrats and everything has gone to shit under democratic leadership and policies. I no longer feel safe in the city I was born in isn't that pathetic? You have witches and goblins like Lori Lightfoot and Pritzker who literally cost are states millions just in "security detail" and do you think thats because they are scared some "deranged trump supporter" is going to take a shot at em? No. It's the fact they sold their souls and destroyed our city in the process and EVERYONE hates them and yet "somehow" they are always re-elected?

10) All presidents are puppets who don't get into office without cutting deals with donors/lobbyists and LYING to the people who vote for them about "What they are going to get done in their 4 year term" NEVER HAPPENS they fulfill like 15-20% of what they promise they'll get done.

Would love for once someone who intends to vote democrat no matter what to tell me WHY with multiple supporting reasons that don't involve Trump. This may be the first election I vote in so tell me why I should vote Democrat?

Thanks in advance

George soros sends me $50 every election to vote Democrat
Gold: 284.50
Oct 20 2023 09:32am
Quote (Beeetlejuice @ 20 Oct 2023 09:41)
George soros sends me $50 every election to vote Democrat

You won't believe how much he pays people in Chicago to vote/protest you are getting conned brotha man how do you think Joe Biden got 80 million votes?

4 billion usd
Gold: 1,429.00
Oct 20 2023 02:51pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 20 2023 10:32am)
You won't believe how much he pays people in Chicago to vote/protest you are getting conned brotha man how do you think Joe Biden got 80 million votes?

4 billion usd

If he pays so many people to vote, surely there are thousands of pieces of evidence (either checks/banks statements) signed by soros himself. Could you please provide me with a few pieces of evidence to back up your claim he pays people to vote?

Or do you think your misinformation will just go unchecked and I should blindly believe the BS u spew is true?
Oct 20 2023 03:20pm
Quote (Beeetlejuice @ Oct 20 2023 01:51pm)
If he pays so many people to vote, surely there are thousands of pieces of evidence (either checks/banks statements) signed by soros himself. Could you please provide me with a few pieces of evidence to back up your claim he pays people to vote?

Or do you think your misinformation will just go unchecked and I should blindly believe the BS u spew is true?

awww isnt it cute REEEEEtlejuice defending his main man soros
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1153154155156157281Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll