d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1150151152153154346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 8 2021 04:59pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 8 2021 02:52pm)
For social demographic reasons it's over.

chit is still to weird to make such a near finite statement

Gold: 12,730.67
Jan 8 2021 05:02pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jan 8 2021 01:47pm)
Oh boy, I'd need to write a proper essay for that. :unsure:

The economic devastations of the covid crisis are not nearly felt to their full extent yet. The inflation caused by the excessive money printing will become a problem one way or the other, even if it remains confined to asset price inflation and doesnt spill over to consumer prices. The left dominating the discourse over climate change countermeasures will lead to absolutely devastating consquences. Multiculturalism replacing assimilation will lead to an ever more fragmented and unsolidaric society. Corporate Democrats being validated by their fluke win in 2020 instead of receiving their long-overdue reckoning means that the necessary correction of America's rising inequality is blocked; most of their policies will even exacerbate it. And so on and on.

The bottom line imho is the following: all actors of American society, left, right, downscale, upscale are all constantly adding more and more fuel to the fire. At some point, it has to blow up in your country's face. Anyone thinking that Trump was the only actor adding fuel or wielding a box of matches, and that therefore everything will be fine and dandy again once he's gone, is horribly mistaken if you ask me.

-I mean, whose fucking fault is that? There WERE conservative plans but the majority of conservatives decided to believe in a lie instead.
-I agree that we haven't felt the full devastation of the COVID crisis yet. I have to imagine that this will be the number 2 or 3 issue in the Biden administration after vaccinating the country and limiting the spread.
-Multiculturalism being a threat? That's a tale as old as time. Both my Irish and Italian ancestors were heavily discriminated against but it goes away with time. America has ALWAYS been a mosaic when it comes to culture.
-I think it's clear that misinformation is the biggest threat to national security at this point. Both parties use it to this advantage to rile people up. Unfortunately, Republicans have weaponized it to a significantly greater degree. A woman fucking DIED storming the Capitol because she believed in QAnon. Trump going away will help a bit because he actively adds fuel to the fire. I don't expect things to be fine necessarily but I don't think we're going to Balkanize or anything like that. We're in uncharted territory right now and the next few months will be very interesting. If you think these people are driven by policy, you're mistaken. These people flip-flop on policy CONSTANTLY.
Jan 8 2021 05:07pm
frauds and still scared of trump

Trump Supporters Set Up In Order To Remove Trump Before Jan 20th
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wVqtB4ZyrUlW/
Jan 8 2021 05:08pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 8 2021 02:00pm)
I like the protestors that dont get captured.

If the election was fair and transparent, or the media was honest, or big tech werent fascists, there would be no protests.

It was. You just chose to believe a lie. I'm sorry that your party lied to you but maybe you will hold them accountable next time by voting them out.
Gold: 14,569.69
Jan 8 2021 05:08pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jan 8 2021 03:02pm)
-I mean, whose fucking fault is that? There WERE conservative plans but the majority of conservatives decided to believe in a lie instead.
-I agree that we haven't felt the full devastation of the COVID crisis yet. I have to imagine that this will be the number 2 or 3 issue in the Biden administration after vaccinating the country and limiting the spread.
-Multiculturalism being a threat? That's a tale as old as time. Both my Irish and Italian ancestors were heavily discriminated against but it goes away with time. America has ALWAYS been a mosaic when it comes to culture.
-I think it's clear that misinformation is the biggest threat to national security at this point. Both parties use it to this advantage to rile people up. Unfortunately, Republicans have weaponized it to a significantly greater degree. A woman fucking DIED storming the Capitol because she believed in QAnon. Trump going away will help a bit because he actively adds fuel to the fire. I don't expect things to be fine necessarily but I don't think we're going to Balkanize or anything like that. We're in uncharted territory right now and the next few months will be very interesting. If you think these people are driven by policy, you're mistaken. These people flip-flop on policy CONSTANTLY.

more people have died as a result of the capital riot than Benghazi.
Gold: 5,016.77
Jan 8 2021 05:11pm
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1347631515497357317

Donald Trump turned out to be right that if Biden won, dangerous mobs would overrun America.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jan 8 2021 05:11pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jan 8 2021 06:08pm)
It was. You just chose to believe a lie. I'm sorry that your party lied to you but maybe you will hold them accountable next time by voting them out.

It looks like georgia already did that.
Jan 8 2021 05:17pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jan 8 2021 03:08pm)
more people have died as a result of the capital riot than Benghazi.

cops killed some folks and all of a sudden its all about law and order from the left, its laughable
Jan 8 2021 05:19pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 8 2021 03:11pm)
It looks like georgia already did that.

That's a good thing. I think most Trump supporters are fiscal liberals who want welfare/handouts. By having them vote for liberal policies or not voting at all, it will force the Republican party to re-calibrate their policies. It's very apparent that "fiscal conservatism" just isn't popular in this country.
Jan 8 2021 05:19pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jan 8 2021 03:11pm)

as opposed to just the democratice run chit holes?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1150151152153154346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll