d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev1150151152153154443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Sep 24 2018 02:10pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 24 2018 03:54pm)
omg, did he really just cite voting for HRC as being an advocate for sexual assault. oh no...... oh dear me.

it's called the lesser of two evils.
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 24 2018 02:10pm
Quote (Horford @ Sep 24 2018 01:57pm)
I disagree (with bold). for the most part that's nonsense IMO. and I don't think I'm backpedaling, I'm being fairly consistent; I think kavanaugh is probably guilty, not a definite by any means and that'll be largely impossible to prove. I still haven't seen a good explanation or motive for Dr. Ford to be fabricating this, and no, her political affiliation is not a motive to lie under oath.

Is it thursday yet?

so, to break this down. You disagree, but say it's nonsense only for the most part. would you say it's not nonsense to a guy who's saying hes the victim of an untrue lie?

as to you being a willfully ignorant fool, don't forget the "motive" was there for a psyocopath to open fire on congressman playing baseball as a result of political polarization, media coverage, and mental illness. but now a "lie under oath" (she hasn't made one) is impossible to believe, when even you admit there's a 99% chance she couldn't be proven wrong, and therefore guilty of perjury, for the lie under oath she hasn't even given?

you really need to write this stuff down before you post it.
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 24 2018 02:11pm
Quote (Horford @ Sep 24 2018 01:03pm)
our current president is a pussy grabber, don't you generally support him? or are you team #reeeeeesist like me.

One of the most and longest bullied and mistreated women in the public political eye was Monica

really nobody is innocent in that one as the public, politicians and everyone between contributed to it at the worst time in our history to be publicly shamed

right as the internet and modern style of news were taking off and not over saturated yet

The treatment of Lewinsky for years and years is a real stain on not only Democrats but I think the entire country.

The only one with clean hands in regards to treatment of women in the 2016 election was a dude ironically named Johnson

This post was edited by Beowulf on Sep 24 2018 02:18pm
Gold: 57.00
Sep 24 2018 02:12pm
Quote (djman72 @ 24 Sep 2018 16:06)
Don't dodge, bro.

you look stupid as fuckkkk right now LOL.

Horford the “independent lefty”: Simultaneously rooting for women to have been sexually assaulted, and saying he voted for Hillary is proof he is an advocate for sexual assault

er okay then
Gold: 13,704.02
Sep 24 2018 02:14pm
Quote (Horford @ Sep 24 2018 03:08pm)
I admit, maybe wasn't the best example (still though, trying to imply voting for Hillary over Trump is more supporting of sexual assault is laughable), but you just dodged me LOL, do you support our current president who's bragged about committing sexual assault? or not?

I identify as republican, and I am registered as such (you struggled with this concept earlier LMAO). I don't support Trump on a lot of fronts. His treatment of women being very high on that list. His obstruction to the crazy democrat's agenda is the number 1 thing I do support.

He's shaping up to be an okay president policy wise, he has horrid optics but some people find that a success. I'd rather have Pence in office, TBH. Long answer to a short question - I support much of Trump's policy, but that's about it. Oh, and how he triggers folks.

I never said voting for Hillary over trump is more supportive of sexual assault - guy. I said that was a horrible fucking example because it's a fucking horrible example.

I am enjoying the entertainment today, however. Please keep confusing shit and posting outrageous things. It's great.
Sep 24 2018 02:15pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 24 2018 03:11pm)
One of the most and longest bullied and mistreated women in the public political eyes was Monica

really nobody is innocent in that one as the public, politicians and everyone between contributed to it at the worst time in our history to be publicly shamed

right as the internet and modern style of news were taking off and not over saturated yet

The treatment of Lewinsky for years and years is a real stain on not only Democrats but I think the entire country.

The only one with clean hands in regards to treatment of women in the 2016 election was a dude ironically named Johnson

+1.

I am serious - this is actually a quality post.
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 24 2018 04:10pm)
so, to break this down. You disagree, but say it's nonsense only for the most part. would you say it's not nonsense to a guy who's saying hes the victim of an untrue lie?

as to you being a willfully ignorant fool, don't forget the "motive" was there for a psyocopath to open fire on congressman playing baseball as a result of political polarization, media coverage, and mental illness. but now a "lie under oath" (she hasn't made one) is impossible to believe, when even you admit there's a 99% chance she couldn't be proven wrong, and therefore guilty of perjury, for the lie under oath she hasn't even given?

you really need to write this stuff down before you post it.

did you just compare Dr. Ford to Scalise's gunman? yikes...

and i'm curious, which side do you believe? Kavanaugh's or the Doctor's? or are they both telling the truth? both lying? what's your stance? I've shared enough of my opinions and I can't clarify it anymore.
Gold: 2,504.69
Quote (Horford @ Sep 24 2018 02:10pm)
it's called the lesser of two evils.

lesser of 2 evils? Donald Trump paid women to have sex with him, HRC paid private investigators to find dirt on women who had sex with her husband in an attempt to blackmail them to shut up, or ruin them for revenge if they did speak up and smear them as liars because of whatever she found in their past. honestly even if Trump is guilty of grabbing a pussy or two, AND walking into the lockeroom where young girls are naked, HRC is still worse. the left's inability to recognize just how slimy of a woman HRC was is mind boggling. she's a nasty woman.
Sep 24 2018 02:16pm
Quote (Horford @ Sep 24 2018 03:10pm)
it's called the lesser of two evils because she's a democrat and all democrats good - all republicans bad - derp.

FIXED
Sep 24 2018 02:19pm
Quote (djman72 @ Sep 24 2018 04:14pm)
I identify as republican, and I am registered as such (you struggled with this concept earlier LMAO). I don't support Trump on a lot of fronts. His treatment of women being very high on that list. His obstruction to the crazy democrat's agenda is the number 1 thing I do support.

He's shaping up to be an okay president policy wise, he has horrid optics but some people find that a success. I'd rather have Pence in office, TBH. Long answer to a short question - I support much of Trump's policy, but that's about it. Oh, and how he triggers folks.

I never said voting for Hillary over trump is more supportive of sexual assault - guy. I said that was a horrible fucking example because it's a fucking horrible example.

I am enjoying the entertainment today, however. Please keep confusing shit and posting outrageous things. It's great.

so you're willing to put up with the pussy grabbing for the policy, gotcha.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1150151152153154443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll