d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > What Religion Actually Does To People - Part One > Childhood Indoctrination Is Child Abuse
Prev1141516171841Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,039.20
Jan 22 2015 04:27pm
Quote (Gastly @ Jan 22 2015 04:21pm)
the massive amounts of cultural variation hints at the fact that that absolute, god-given biotruths don't really cut it when it's human behaviour and convenciences that we're talking about.

Shucks, why didn't I consider cultural consensus when coming up with my conclusions, gather round now, we shall vote democratically to come to a popular meaning as to what things should be like. You're killing me, man, this is like talking to a carbon copy from /r/communism :lol:

Biology is linked harmoniously with the environment and they both influence each other in ways not yet understood or calculated, cultural variation is still shown to have a huge bias in liberal academia and has succeeded in halting biological variations from being considered.
Gold: 2,504.69
Jan 22 2015 04:34pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 04:27pm)
Shucks, why didn't I consider cultural consensus when coming up with my conclusions, gather round now, we shall vote democratically to come to a popular meaning as to what things should be like. You're killing me, man, this is like talking to a carbon copy from /r/communism :lol:

Biology is linked harmoniously with the environment and they both influence each other in ways not yet understood or calculated, cultural variation is still shown to have a huge bias in liberal academia and has succeeded in halting biological variations from being considered.

Evidence suggests that people who identify with a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth may do so not just due to psychological or behavioral causes, but also biological ones related to their genetics, the makeup of their brains, or prenatal exposure to hormones.[1]

sounds like your incorrect with that last statement. genetics play a role in dsyphoria
Gold: 9,039.20
Jan 22 2015 04:36pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 22 2015 04:27pm)
you cant speak of "facts" and then put "right gender" in the definition. Definitions are objective, not yours or even the general consensus of what people consider normal.

incorrect sir. mathematically you can binary penis and vagina. you cannot binary gender identity because it doesnt conform to the 0-1 constraints.

Apparently, you don't understand what negligible means, if an unsubstantial amount of people are born freaks, why would I even consider them as anything but outside of the norm, potentially genetic refuse. First we should cover some ground rules, do you understand what normal is? In the realm of the norm, there is a binary and all-else is outside of this.

Maybe you can do binary math, since you're so keen on bringing up math

Code
if Male or Female:
True
else:
False

So there are two binaries here, the first condition determines if you're human (e.g., male or female) and all else is rightfully discarded into the binary bin. There's no reason to go beyond a base-2 system of understanding for gender, there is only male or female and anything apart from this is a natural abomination, evolution's test of my resolve most likely.

Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 22 2015 04:34pm)
sounds like your incorrect with that last statement. genetics play a role in dsyphoria

woosh, there's a reason that reply was for Gastly, he is on a different level than yourself and able to read between the lines.

This post was edited by j0ltk0la on Jan 22 2015 04:37pm
Gold: 2,504.69
Jan 22 2015 04:44pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 04:36pm)
Apparently, you don't understand what negligible means, if an unsubstantial amount of people are born freaks, why would I even consider them as anything but outside of the norm, potentially genetic refuse. First we should cover some ground rules, do you understand what normal is? In the realm of the norm, there is a binary and all-else is outside of this.

So there are two binaries here, the first condition determines if you're human (e.g., male or female) and all else is rightfully discarded into the binary bin. There's no reason to go beyond a base-2 system of understanding for gender, there is only male or female and anything apart from this is a natural abomination, evolution's test of my resolve most likely.

i never argued anything that would suggest i dont understand norms, i clearly stated transsexual individuals are abnormal at least 5 times. Why would you consider variables when defining a term? hmm i dont know maybe because that the only way to concretely define something as a fact. The fact that you dont consider the percentages, which are i admit are statistically small, has nothing to do with the definition of gender as a spectrum. In fact the statistical outliers tell us much more about the spectrum than those who conform the the norm.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jan 22 2015 04:45pm
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Jan 22 2015 04:45pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 23 2015 01:27am)

so... if we are to presume that there is a huge conspiracy to stop research from being done, submitted and reviewed?
well, i can grant you that much. now how about a nice little rant about cultural marxism? i mean, that liberal bias must be the only reasons to why 18:th century racial theories and whatnot have generally fallen out of favour.
there's a reason to why Papua New-Guinea and Amazon are popular places for research.

it takes a whole new sort of silly to presume that humans aren't beings that work and act according to their environments, in the environments and in the world. it's kind of the reason to why there's humans from Greenland to Australia. it's also the reason to the huge amount of practices, norms and rules and variation within them that can be found.
the Fa'afafine of Samoa really exemplify what i'm getting at.

This post was edited by Gastly on Jan 22 2015 04:58pm
Gold: 500.00
Jan 22 2015 04:59pm
it's male and not male, if you're going to talk about binary do it right

This post was edited by duffman316 on Jan 22 2015 04:59pm
Gold: 2,151.00
Jan 22 2015 05:00pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jan 22 2015 05:59pm)
it's male and not male, if you're going to talk about binary do it right

You're either against the patriarchy or you're part of the patriarchy.
Gold: 285.00
Jan 22 2015 05:11pm
p v ~p

That is all.
Gold: 152.00
Jan 22 2015 05:17pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jan 22 2015 06:11pm)
p v ~p

That is all.

pvp me ill rek u 5-0
Gold: 12.69
Jan 22 2015 05:20pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 04:25pm)
Considering our difference in belief, I wouldn't expect you to understand or even comprehend what I believe when it comes to things like progress, equality, and the like. Your personal happiness isn't my concern, it is yours.

Thats kind of sad.

If you were married, would you not care about the personal happiness of your wife?

Or do you not care about the well being of your siblings if you have any?

y so selfish :(
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1141516171841Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll