d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Mar A Lago Raided By Fbi
Prev1147148149150151233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 136.00
Aug 20 2022 06:42pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 21 Aug 2022 10:38)
rules made by the people you obey then you fault someone that took advantage of it like you wouldnt. lefties are such kooks

ANYONE that goes bankrupt is either chit or a cheat
ESPECIALLY if leftie kooks

This post was edited by FantasyWorldII on Aug 20 2022 06:43pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 20 2022 06:46pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Aug 20 2022 05:42pm)
ANYONE that goes bankrupt is either chit or a cheat
ESPECIALLY if leftie kooks

you would do it too if you had the means so i dont want to hear how your so virtuous n orange is bad
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2022 07:10pm
It is funny how people say trump “went bankrupt” or things like that. The man owns several hundred businesses. He had the opportunity to file bankruptcy a few times, good for him.

My girl’s mother was staying for us for a week or so and she is one of those welfare people who cannot go over an hour without telling you how much of a victim they are and how much they loath the nation that allows them to sit on their ass and get paid to watch tv and scratch lottery tickets. She likes to just randomly blame (enter name of any Republican politician since Nixon) for her being a lazy scumbag. For whatever nut job reason one minute she was blaming Donald Trump for her misfortune. Somewhere along her rant and me painfully going along with it, she said how he is a terrible businessman. She is going off on a rant about how a multi-billionaire is not good at making money. The claim was so absurd I had to chime in that she is just flat out wrong. She goes on about he lies about how rich he is. I pointed out that he is objectively one of the most successful human beings in all of humankind. She said the same thing, “he went bankrupt several times” and lies about his money. I reminded her she knows absolutely nothing about the basics of how businesses work, and again he is unquestionably one of the most successful businessmen out of all humankind. Very shortly after my girl took her somewhere out of my house for the day.

Point of the story, y’all sound like my girl’s incredibly stupid, full of shot, good for nothing, tax payer dependent, welfare bum of a mother when you bring those lazy “trump is bad haha” arguments.
Aug 20 2022 07:12pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 21 Aug 2022 10:46)
you would do it too if you had the means so i dont want to hear how your so virtuous n orange is bad

So everyone that is successful and smart should be doing bankruptcy? 🤔 interesting

Orange bad? Hahahaha trump is a literal joke.

He isnt really smart. Just born rich

This post was edited by FantasyWorldII on Aug 20 2022 07:15pm
Aug 20 2022 07:17pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Aug 20 2022 08:12pm)
So everyone that is successful and smart should be doing bankruptcy? 🤔 interesting

If you own that many businesses, and have the opportunity to have one file for bankruptcy it can save you a good amount of money in the long run. It is a very smart thing to do when the other option is lose more money with a failing business.
Gold: 550.00
Aug 20 2022 08:03pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Aug 20 2022 06:10pm)
It is funny how people say trump “went bankrupt” or things like that. The man owns several hundred businesses. He had the opportunity to file bankruptcy a few times, good for him.

My girl’s mother was staying for us for a week or so and she is one of those welfare people who cannot go over an hour without telling you how much of a victim they are and how much they loath the nation that allows them to sit on their ass and get paid to watch tv and scratch lottery tickets. She likes to just randomly blame (enter name of any Republican politician since Nixon) for her being a lazy scumbag. For whatever nut job reason one minute she was blaming Donald Trump for her misfortune. Somewhere along her rant and me painfully going along with it, she said how he is a terrible businessman. She is going off on a rant about how a multi-billionaire is not good at making money. The claim was so absurd I had to chime in that she is just flat out wrong. She goes on about he lies about how rich he is. I pointed out that he is objectively one of the most successful human beings in all of humankind. She said the same thing, “he went bankrupt several times” and lies about his money. I reminded her she knows absolutely nothing about the basics of how businesses work, and again he is unquestionably one of the most successful businessmen out of all humankind. Very shortly after my girl took her somewhere out of my house for the day.

Point of the story, y’all sound like my girl’s incredibly stupid, full of shot, good for nothing, tax payer dependent, welfare bum of a mother when you bring those lazy “trump is bad haha” arguments.

Trump literally would be richer if he took the money he inherited from his Dad, stuck it in the stock market and did nothing else.
Aug 20 2022 08:09pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ 21 Aug 2022 11:17)
If you own that many businesses, and have the opportunity to have one file for bankruptcy it can save you a good amount of money in the long run. It is a very smart thing to do when the other option is lose more money with a failing business.

Guess thats correct
Aug 20 2022 08:36pm
Quote (Sioux @ Aug 20 2022 09:03pm)
Trump literally would be richer if he took the money he inherited from his Dad, stuck it in the stock market and did nothing else.

Where is the fun in that?
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 20 2022 08:57pm
Quote (kenw @ Aug 20 2022 10:28am)
Clock is ticking, old man. Whites are becoming a minority while you are still here fighting on JSP or playing video games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9-BUjsh7xg&t=1142s&ab_channel=Destiny

Watch 19:03 and onwards.

At least someone like Nick is trying to spread the message to tens of thousands of oblivious young men about the Jews and the Bell Curve while risking his life in doing so. You'd rather stay in your trailer instead of going to WN rallies, and you dismiss them all as psyops out of cowardice. What have you done to save the White race in the past couple of decades?

oh look its kenw JSp's #1 anti semite.
what do you still have a grudge against the monopoly guy for keeping you in jail for too long? BLM much KENW?

:rofl:

Gold: 1,005.00
Aug 20 2022 09:14pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Aug 20 2022 10:57pm)
oh look its kenw JSp's #1 anti semite.
what do you still have a grudge against the monopoly guy for keeping you in jail for too long? BLM much KENW?

:rofl:

Reply to me when you are sober next time.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1147148149150151233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll