d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1147514761477147814793169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,303.00
Sep 15 2017 10:23am
I love seeing Trump show the world who the real snowflakes are.
Gold: 500.00
Sep 15 2017 10:49am
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Sep 15 2017 11:21am)
can i get some links for this?

about to make some popcorn so..preferably asap

the threads were deleted off jsp as doxxing is against the rules but you can ask him about it yourself
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 15 2017 10:51am
Quote (djman72 @ 15 Sep 2017 16:17)
You still haven't figured out that this type of bullshit rhetoric was a major reason why Trump was elected in the first place, have you?

A lot of normal citizens were sick and tired of hearing how deplorable, racist, bigoted, homophobic, xenophoic, blah blah blah they are for thinking differently.

The tolerant left is FAR from tolerant. They're some of the most hateful and spiteful people I've met.

fascinating that this bs narrative is still popular amongst the low info crowd. trump insulted significantly more people on a regular basis and unlike clinton did NOT apologise...

also, voting for someone JUST because you are "tired of being called x" is a ridiculous excuse and not something ppl actually do. you obviously don't elect someone you completely disagree with just because some ppl on the internet call you mean names - ESPECIALLY if those labels don't apply to you at all.
this lazy and dishonest narrative has another major hole btw: no one called "normal citizens" "deplorable, racist, bigoted..." - that was specifically targeted at ppl that were already firm in trump's camp DESPITE the awful things he said and promised, so acting like it was some kind of protest vote doesn't even make sense...
Gold: 13,704.02
Sep 15 2017 11:18am
Quote (fender @ Sep 15 2017 11:51am)
fascinating that this bs narrative is still popular amongst the low info crowd. trump insulted significantly more people on a regular basis and unlike clinton did NOT apologise...

also, voting for someone JUST because you are "tired of being called x" is a ridiculous excuse and not something ppl actually do. you obviously don't elect someone you completely disagree with just because some ppl on the internet call you mean names - ESPECIALLY if those labels don't apply to you at all.
this lazy and dishonest narrative has another major hole btw: no one called "normal citizens" "deplorable, racist, bigoted..." - that was specifically targeted at ppl that were already firm in trump's camp DESPITE the awful things he said and promised, so acting like it was some kind of protest vote doesn't even make sense...

Seems like you have all the answers, Fender. Why don't you run for some sort of office. I'm sure your hateful platform will take you far. I would have to disagree with this "BS" narrative you claim. Your claim that people voted JUST because they were tired is you putting words - or text- in my mouth. It was a MAJOR REASON, as I stated, not the absolute and only reason.

You just can't seem to understand people disagree with your ideas. Those people aren't total scumbags as you claim.... but Tolerance, remember? Why are aren't you tolerant?
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 15 2017 11:22am
Quote (fender @ 15 Sep 2017 18:51)

trump didnt insult the kind of folks who ended up voting for him though.

and that clinton apologized for her "deplorables" comment doesnt mean anything. this apology was coming from the heart as much as her apology for using a private email server, i.e. not at all. simply put, her "deplorables" comment was honest and reflected her true beliefs; the apology was a dishonest attempt at damage control; and the people saw right through it.

the trump base was out of reach for clinton even before the deplorables comment, yes. but there were a lot of swing voters or reluctant, GOP-leaning but trump-sceptic voters who ended up voting for trump despite not liking him.

these voters were of course put off by clinton accusing 25% or more of the entire american population of being racist, bigoted, deplorable. they were of course put off by clinton showing her contempt for their neighbors, friends, co-workers and so on who had a different political stance than her. those reluctant and swing voters didnt buy into the narrative that all these people, who they know to be decent human beings, were racist, bigoted, deplorable just because they preferred trump over clinton. even if clinton's comments werent perceived as a direct, personal attack onto themselves, it was perceived by many crucial voters as an attack on their friends and neighbors.

the assertion that this didnt go down well with them is perfectly logical and there is nothing "lazy" or "dishonest" about it.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Sep 15 2017 11:24am
Gold: 13,704.02
Sep 15 2017 11:25am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Sep 15 2017 12:22pm)

and that clinton apologized for her "deplorables" comment doesnt mean anything. this apology was coming from the heart as much as her apology for using a private email server, i.e. not at all. simply put, her "deplorables" comment was honest and reflected her true beliefs; the apology was a dishonest attempt at damage control; and the people saw right through it.

the trump base was out of reach for clinton even before the deplorables comment, yes. but there were a lot of swing voters or reluctant, GOP-leaning but trump-sceptic voters who ended up voting for trump despite not liking him. these voters were of course put off by clinton accusing 25% or more of the entire american population racist, bigoted, deplorable. they were of course put off by clinton showing her contempt for their neighbors, friends, co-workers and so on who had a different political stance than her. those reluctant and swing voters didnt buy into the narrative that all these people, who they know to be decent human beings, were racist, bigoted, deplorable just because they preferred trump over clinton. even if clinton's comments werent perceived as a direct, personal attack onto themselves, it was perceived by many crucial voters as an attack on their friends and neighbors.

the assertion that this didnt go down well with them is perfectly logical and there is nothing "lazy" or "dishonest" about it.

Well said. Fender just can't handle dissenting thought. He doesn't have the capacity for it, so it drives him into hateful rage, I bet the letters on his keyboard are worn from violent tapping.

Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 15 2017 11:38am
So a terrorist bombs the tube and like clockwork the EU leaders are defending muslims and blaming trump, and NPR is blaming Trump for responding too quickly before all the facts are in even though we know enough (oh consistency how we barely knew thee) as well as criticizing him for not offering condolences to the victims, which peaked at minor scrapes and burns and a spilled latte
Gold: 57.00
Sep 15 2017 11:39am
Quote (Goomshill @ 15 Sep 2017 13:38)
So a terrorist bombs the tube and like clockwork the EU leaders are defending muslims and blaming trump, and NPR is blaming Trump for responding too quickly before all the facts are in even though we know enough (oh consistency how we barely knew thee) as well as criticizing him for not offering condolences to the victims, which peaked at minor scrapes and burns and a spilled latte

calling a terrorist a loser will only inspire more people who have nothing to do with terrorism to be terrorists
Gold: 90.58
Sep 15 2017 11:42am
Quote (excellence @ Sep 15 2017 09:39am)
https://i.redd.it/j2dwvlgsv1mz.jpg

calling a terrorist a loser will only inspire more people who have nothing to do with terrorism to be terrorists

i love how 'loser terrorist' is in quotations..

poor terrorist
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 15 2017 11:42am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 15 Sep 2017 18:22)

and hillary didn't insult the kind of folks who ended up voting for her. what a strange "argument".

also, i have no doubt that she actually meant it and her apology was in fact not honest and just damage control (just like trump's teleprompter statement when he finally disavowed white supremacists, we all saw what he said before AND after that statement when he was speaking freely).

Quote (Black XistenZ @ 15 Sep 2017 18:22)
the trump base was out of reach for clinton even before the deplorables comment, yes. but there were a lot of swing voters or reluctant, GOP-leaning but trump-sceptic voters who ended up voting for trump despite not liking him.

these voters were of course put off by clinton accusing 25% or more of the entire american population of being racist, bigoted, deplorable. they were of course put off by clinton showing her contempt for their neighbors, friends, co-workers and so on who had a different political stance than her. those reluctant and swing voters didnt buy into the narrative that all these people, who they know to be decent human beings, were racist, bigoted, deplorable just because they preferred trump over clinton. even if clinton's comments werent perceived as a direct, personal attack onto themselves, it was perceived by many crucial voters as an attack on their friends and neighbors.

if you honestly believe that clinton's ONE comment had more of an impact on ACTUAL swing voters than trump's countless insults, discriminatory comments, dogwhistles... then i feel truly sorry for you. i guess no argument is ever good enough to convince someone who just does not WANT to see certain things.

for the rest my initial argument still holds true. you'd have to be an incredible snowflake to elect someone you actually don't like just because his opponent called a neighbour of yours, who totally is a great guy, a "deplorable"... it is hilarious that you actually convinced yourself that is "what happened". maybe you should write a book as well, it would surely produce a similar amount of lulz as clinton's...

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1147514761477147814793169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll