d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1147014711472147314743169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 57.00
Sep 13 2017 02:15pm
Quote (Pollster @ 13 Sep 2017 15:06)
Fucking howlers for dayyyyyyys

speaking about a fistful of howlers

Quote (Pollster @ 29 Jun 2016 15:12)
The election's not exclusively decided by white people, though Trump's underperforming Romney even among different white sub-demos so I'd say the Clinton campaign is pretty happy about that.

Quote (Pollster @ 20 Jun 2016 16:55)
Looks like they finally figured out where the panic button is located. Guys hurry, he needs your help. It'll be a little late but I'm sure he'll still take your money.

Quote (Pollster @ 5 Jul 2016 16:35)
No one works for the Trump campaign, apparently.

Quote (Pollster @ 1 Jul 2016 16:35)
Huffington Post has the best aggregate by far, the aptly-named "HuffPo Pollster," and it's totally customizable where people can remove certain firms

Quote (Pollster @ 3 Nov 2016 16:45)
Trump doesn't like what he's seeing in NC and FL (both incredibly close) or PA (small but persistent Clinton lead), so now he's gone full Hail Mary into NM/MI/WI. Apparently Steve Bannon is the one pushing this heave.

Quote (Pollster @ 29 Sep 2016 14:30)
I don't know how on Earth I got so lucky as to have so many clients share a ballot with this moron,
holy shit this is the stuff of dreams coming true.

Quote (Pollster @ 20 Jun 2016 19:22)
He could fall $1 billion behind if in September a historic thing happens and a couple of billionaires decide to pitch in $2 billion to his Super PAC, he might be able to make up all the ground he lost even as his dollars aren't being stretched to cover as much ground as Clinton's. But if he falls behind now and September rolls around and he doesn't get the magic $2 billion donation, then he's really fucked: then he needs $2.5 billion on September 15th or he's absolutely fucked, etc.

Quote (Pollster @ 26 Sep 2016 11:06)
I think people really need to understand this point: the race hasn't tightened, some public polls have tightened.Trump might honestly have exactly zero additional avenues for victory that he didn't have one month ago: he was always going to need to win Iowa, Ohio, Florida, keep North Carolina from getting poached, and then push into the ring of WI/CO/VA/PA/MI that he has had nothing going for him

yeah good ones there, you total drain on society. you're just a tiny little ignorant privileged bigot who just failed miserably and ended up being an example of what not to be in life :rofl:
race-baiting lefty useless losers like you (that pretended or decided to be a girl on the internet for fg donations, or tried to fake being an actual pollster when you're a call center employee) have the audacity claim someone needs $2.5 billion to win the Presidency. That's because scumstains like you and the loser candidate you backed so fervently can only operate with a shitload of other people's money, yet still LOSE, money grubbing sickos :rofl:

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

Code
He didn't win the money race, but Donald Trump will be the next president of the U.S. In the primaries and general election, he defied conventional wisdom, besting better financed candidates by dominating the air waves for free. Trump also put to use his own cash, as well as the assets and infrastructure of his businesses, in unprecedented fashion. He donated $66 million of his own money, flew across the country in his private jet, and used his resorts to stage campaign events.

obligatory: thanks for yet another fucking set of laughs!!!!

This post was edited by excellence on Sep 13 2017 02:21pm
Gold: 20.31
Sep 13 2017 02:53pm
Quote (excellence @ Sep 13 2017 01:15pm)
unintelligble rambling

Regurgitating a bunch of misrepresentations that you've already been exposed on while you're tap dancing on the exact same spot you were dancing on two weeks/ten months ago is an interesting, courageous choice. We're still here:

Quote (Pollster @ Aug 28 2017 12:35pm)
Denying just basic, objective realities like the political and electoral impacts of the Comey letter(s) is just silly.

I suppose I should at least thank you for managing another own-goal by including that 9/26/17 post of mine. Good lord -- you've become a fucking caricature of yourself at this point.
Sep 13 2017 02:56pm
Quote (Pollster @ 13 Sep 2017 16:53)
Regurgitating a bunch of misrepresentations

your own posts are "misrepresentations"? that is your fault, young lady/man/xheshe/whatever you identify as

Obligatory: thanks for the fuckin' laugh!!!

including that 9/26/17 post of mine. Good lord

oh really?????????

Obligatory: thanks for the fuckin' laugh!!!

This post was edited by excellence on Sep 13 2017 03:00pm
Gold: 152.00
Sep 13 2017 03:12pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 13 2017 03:30pm)
A constitutional executive democratic republic mitigates the flaws of democracy. I don't understand how you can even pretend that a republic let alone a constitutional one with a president somehow amplifies the flaws of democracy.

That's pretty clearly not at all what I said. I was explicit in what I was criticizing: the electoral process (specifically, the Electoral College and the first-past-the-post voting system). Not the nation being a constitutional republic.

This post was edited by Voyaging on Sep 13 2017 03:13pm
Gold: 2.70
Sep 13 2017 03:34pm
funny how the losing side always want to change the rules
Gold: 20.31
Sep 13 2017 03:51pm
Quote (excellence @ Sep 13 2017 01:56pm)
your own posts are "misrepresentations"?

I'll give you a few moments to Google the definition of "misrepresent" if you find the implication so confusing.

oh really?????????

We have the information provided by all the principal parties + what we've learned about how the election was decided. Trump was in the same place on Sept 30 as he was on Aug 30, narrowly behind. My ordering of states into 2-3 tiers matched the eventual outcome: Trump needed to win IA (9.5), OH (8), NC (3.5), and FL (1.2) but also find a way to win other states he had been trailing heavily in all year, ultimately WI (.8), PA (.5), and MI (.2)

We found out after the election what made all this possible and in those states specifically: the Comey letter(s) moved the race an average of 3-4 points towards Trump and had a larger and disproportionate impact on white voters, especially moderate Republicans that Clinton spent considerable time courting (only to lose them to incorrect and/or hyperbolic headlines and wall-to-wall coverage in the final days). This is how we were able to see heavily-white states tighten that were otherwise thought to be noncompetitive like MN and northern ME during the same cycle that Clinton was able to make diverse states like GA, AZ, and TX tighten, even in spite of the letter(s).

None of this stuff is controversial. That's why all the dead-ender nonsense is pointless.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 13 2017 04:13pm
GA, AZ, and TX

I like how no numbers are put up on these...to lazy to google..if by tight you mean half a million that's fine
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 13 2017 04:28pm
Quote (Pollster @ 13 Sep 2017 23:51)
I'll give you a few moments to Google the definition of "misrepresent" if you find the implication so confusing.

We have the information provided by all the principal parties + what we've learned about how the election was decided. Trump was in the same place on Sept 30 as he was on Aug 30, narrowly behind. My ordering of states into 2-3 tiers matched the eventual outcome: Trump needed to win IA (9.5), OH (8), NC (3.5), and FL (1.2) but also find a way to win other states he had been trailing heavily in all year, ultimately WI (.8), PA (.5), and MI (.2)

We found out after the election what made all this possible and in those states specifically: the Comey letter(s) moved the race an average of 3-4 points towards Trump and had a larger and disproportionate impact on white voters, especially moderate Republicans that Clinton spent considerable time courting (only to lose them to incorrect and/or hyperbolic headlines and wall-to-wall coverage in the final days). This is how we were able to see heavily-white states tighten that were otherwise thought to be noncompetitive like MN and northern ME during the same cycle that Clinton was able to make diverse states like GA, AZ, and TX tighten, even in spite of the letter(s).

None of this stuff is controversial. That's why all the dead-ender nonsense is pointless.

this stuff is very well controversial. the midwest was already trending red for years and long before trump stepped onto the political scene. just like GA, AZ and TX were already trending blue long before trump.

so your claim "it was the comey letter that cost clinton the election, and thats not controversial at all" is simply false.

it was a close and weird race, and there is a dozen of things that moved the polls far enough in one direction or the other that one can claim "with X/without Y, clinton would have won the election".

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/its-not-all-about-clinton-the-midwest-was-getting-redder-before-2016/
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/clinton-trump-vote-maps-2016/

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Sep 13 2017 04:42pm
Sep 13 2017 04:48pm
I suppose I should at least thank you for managing another own-goal by including that 9/26/17 post of mine.

seems you still haven't found which of the howlers you claim you posted ~13 days from now (at the time of this post), and 10+ months after the election, on 9/26/17 that has been "misrepresented"

thanks for admitting i have the power to know what you're gonna post. in any event its always a rage essay of partisan nonsense totally detached from reality each time anyway.

:rofl:

Quote (Pollster @ 13 Sep 2017 17:51)
the Comey letter(s).

after 15+ months of arrogantly and foolishly calling Trump and his campaign every repugant and unseemly buzzword under the sun, your only constant lame excuse is about Comey taking a look at (C)linton for associating with known sleazeball pedo and now convicted criminal weasel Anthony Weiner.

:lol:

Obligatory: thanks for yet another fuckin laugh!!!!

Quote (Black XistenZ @ 13 Sep 2017 18:28)
this stuff is very well controversial. the midwest was already trending red for years and long before trump stepped onto the political scene. just like GA, AZ and TX were already trending blue long before trump.

so your claim "it was the comey letter that cost clinton the election, and thats not controversial at all" is simply false.

it was a close and weird race, and there is a dozen of things that moved the polls far enough in one direction or the another that one can claim "with X/without Y, clinton would have won the election".

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/clinton-trump-vote-maps-2016/

the little fella/lady/xheshe/whatever jaykwik identifies as that calls themselves a pollster is NOT a fan of 538 or nate silver. Pollster called them majorly difficient and that custom models of his/her/xheshe's own were much better (at getting elections totally wrong) :rofl:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70828877&f=119&p=475871342#p475871342

This post was edited by excellence on Sep 13 2017 04:53pm
Gold: 0.00
Sep 13 2017 05:06pm
Quote (excellence @ 13 Sep 2017 22:48)

Sad.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1147014711472147314743169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll