d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1146114621463146414653169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 20.31
Sep 4 2017 02:17pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Sep 4 2017 01:03pm)
Why is the telemarketer still posting in here...?

~

I saw some videos of Trump in Texas yesterday talking/hugging/consoling & taking a million selfies with people. Don't get me wrong, that's what he should be doing & it's not the first time I've seen a POTUS in a disaster area. However, this might be the first I've seen a sitting president not only handing out food, but personally filling up peoples cars with water & other supplies. It was pretty cool. He's | | close to being impeached tho

This is the first time you've seen an incumbent president comforting people from an area that's been ravaged by a disaster? You can spend literally 15 seconds on Google getting pictures of past presidents doing it -- here's one of Obama post-Sandy making the rounds: https://www.romper.com/p/this-photo-of-obama-with-hurricane-sandy-victims-definitely-provides-perspective-80396

Amusingly the only reason you saw Trump doing this yesterday is because his first attempt was such a disaster, only serving as a reminder to everyone that he has a total lack of empathy and humanity. Someone apparently was able to convince him to go back and try it again.

Re that other thing: still trying to get my hands on whatever created all this "telemarketer" talk. So far all I've gotten is circle-talk from the people who regurgitate it.
Gold: 2,009.99
Sep 4 2017 02:45pm
Quote (Pollster @ Sep 4 2017 03:17pm)
This is the first time you've seen an incumbent president comforting people from an area that's been ravaged by a disaster? You can spend literally 15 seconds on Google getting pictures of past presidents doing it -- here's one of Obama post-Sandy making the rounds: https://www.romper.com/p/this-photo-of-obama-with-hurricane-sandy-victims-definitely-provides-perspective-80396

Amusingly the only reason you saw Trump doing this yesterday is because his first attempt was such a disaster, only serving as a reminder to everyone that he has a total lack of empathy and humanity. Someone apparently was able to convince him to go back and try it again.

Re that other thing: still trying to get my hands on whatever created all this "telemarketer" talk. So far all I've gotten is circle-talk from the people who regurgitate it.

I literally just stated that no, this isn't the first instance where I've witnessed a POTUS comfortaing people in a disaster srea, & that it simply might be the first time I've seen a sitting president not only handing out food, but personally loading up random individuals cars with emergency supplies. I'm not sure why that was too much mental gymnastics for you to handle. Maybe that's one reason you performed so poorly at you telemarketing gig.

This post was edited by IgoSoHard on Sep 4 2017 02:48pm
Gold: 2.70
Sep 4 2017 02:47pm
Quote (Pollster @ Sep 4 2017 08:17pm)

reading is hard
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 4 2017 02:54pm
Quote (Pollster @ Sep 4 2017 02:17pm)

You read posts like you read the bones
Sep 4 2017 03:07pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Sep 4 2017 01:45pm)
I literally just stated that no, this isn't the first instance where I've witnessed a POTUS comfortaing people in a disaster srea, & that it simply might be the first time I've seen a sitting president not only handing out food, but personally loading up random individuals cars with emergency supplies. I'm not sure why that was too much mental gymnastics for you to handle. Maybe that's one reason you performed so poorly at you telemarketing gig.

What is it about the passing out of food and supplies that you find to be so unprecedented, and unlike the other aspects of this totally common occurrence? Even presidential candidates have been known to pass out supplies -- Mitt Romney did this in 2012, John Kerry did it in 2004, and these are just some modern examples. There's literally nothing atypical about this -- other than perhaps the need for the president to revisit the same area because he was unhappy about his performance.

Thanks for the laugh on the circle-talk though.
Gold: 57.00
Sep 4 2017 03:56pm
Quote (Pollster @ 4 Sep 2017 15:51)
What is your native language exactly? I'm still trying to figure out what you were trying to infer when you wrote "you admitted you were here." Having previously done a lot of work for Jim Webb, it was a no-brainer that Tim Kaine would want to keep people like me on as he transitioned into Webb's seat himself after being inaugurated in January 2013.

people like you on his team led to VP Pence slapping the daddy of criminals timmy Kaine during the VP debate, with timmy Kaine being btfo into acting like a shrieking little toad (like you do here).

bold; more fuckin bigotry from you, shocker. scum privileged wannabe lefty limousine liberals that you attempt to masquerade as are all the same type od trash.

ze young man/lady/xheshe who calls themselves pollster is just another virtue signaling gutter trash that offers nothing to the world other than an example of what not to be :D

reported, btw

obligatory: thanks for all the fuckin laughs you two-digit iq failure little hack :D

Quote (Pollster @ 4 Sep 2017 17:07)
What is it about the passing out of food and supplies that you find to be so unprecedented.

the undesired, illiterate, arrogant little telemarketer LOSER that has the audacity to call themselves a pollster at it again

Anyone want another thread full of JayKwik's howlers:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66559315&f=119

This failure has been at it since 2013 at least. The best ones are when the young lady/man/xheshe got all excited cuz a poll said Rick Scott wasn't gonna be FLA Gov (spoiler: he is) and she/he/it/they creamed about (C)linton's favorability in FLA (spoiler: she lost there to President Trump)

Quote (Pollster @ 22 Mar 2013 14:47)
2016 Presidential
polling of Florida provided a few other interesting insights. Hillary Clinton had strong numbers in this state as in many others that have been polled recently, her favorability remaining sky high at 62%-33%..

Quote (Pollster @ 20 Mar 2013 14:25)
2014 FL GOV
Wow,

Charlie Crist leading Florida Governor Rick Scott 50%-34% in a hypothetical matchup, and 2010 candidate Alex Sink leads Scott 45%-34%.

Obligatory: thanks for another set of fuckin laughs!!

This post was edited by excellence on Sep 4 2017 04:09pm
Sep 4 2017 04:18pm
Quote (excellence @ Sep 4 2017 02:56pm)
bold; more fuckin bigotry from you, shocker.

Clearly no malice in that inquiry, as I've only sought to understand what on earth you attempted to convey with that phrasing. You really are just awkwardly lurching all over the place, aren't you? I hate to interrupt your tap dance, but it looks like you require yet another reminder that I didn't actually work in presidential politics in 2016; you'll have to try a little harder to misrepresent my work for Tim Kaine that ended years earlier if you want to try to draw some sort of connection between us.

I'm never going to get that "evidence" of how my consulting firm is involved in telemarketing, am I?
Gold: 57.00
Sep 4 2017 04:33pm
Quote (Pollster @ 4 Sep 2017 18:18)
Clearly no malice in that inquiry,

I didn't actually work in presidential politics in 2016; you'll have to try a little harder to misrepresent my work for Tim Kaine

yeah yeah, we know what you meant you bigot hack. little girlie/fella/xheshe scumbags like you that talk out of both sides of your mouth are easy to spot and all the same.

did your telemarketing help succeed in the democrats gaining control of the senate, house, or more state legislatures in 2016??

nope

did it help in 2014?

nope

LOL

its funny how privileged little scumstain like you can fail so miserably despite starting life born on 3rd base, up 9-0 in the top of the 9th inning.

Obligatory: thanks for another set of all these fuckin laughs!!!

Gold: 5,388.33
Sep 4 2017 04:47pm
Sep 4 2017 04:52pm
Quote (excellence @ Sep 4 2017 03:33pm)
yeah yeah

It's kind of amazing how many different logical fallacies you've been able to incorporate in the space of a single conversation.

While our firm does not oversee the entire Democratic party (?) we indeed had great success in 2016, to build on the solid cycles in 2014/2015. Still have no idea where the telemarketing part fits in, on that note I'm still here:

Quote (Pollster @ Sep 4 2017 03:18pm)
I'm never going to get that "evidence" of how my consulting firm is involved in telemarketing, am I?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1146114621463146414653169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll